Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Just because I'm on here...

Jump to newest

By *izzy.miss.lizzy OP   Couple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Not one to be a negative poster as a rule, I am afraid I REALLY feel a need to clear the air about something that's bugging me big time.

Just because I happen to choose to be on here (looking for BBW's) doesn't mean I am constantly available for every man who fancies a quick (free) shag when they have a spare five minutes and happen to be visiting/working/passing through in the area where I currently live.

I'm not on the game, if you want that fella, go pay for it, no disrespect to those who are.

Is it just me, or do other ladies here get the same kinds of messages from chancers who haven't read (or chose to ignor) the profile?

How do you reply if so?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Its the normal am afraid

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah, sounds about right.

I don’t think that kind of behaviour will stop any time soon unfortunately

over a year ago

I agree, hate this concept like I’m all sexy all the time ready to get on my knees or bend over at a click of a button.

Doesn’t work that way. The whole meet now is a no for me but more than anything it’s irritating how it is almost expected…

over a year ago

I constantly get "let's meet " message's.... despite being quite clear that I m not meeting... chancers and people who can not read I suspect

By *ooroo2019Woman
over a year ago

Chester

Yes, loads of those. Usually I just send a thanks but not thanks message. Most are fine with that. Sometimes I get an unpleasant response, that is when the block button comes in handy.

I found changing my filter so only people who are verified meant that the messages, are more often nice and respectful.

By *inkipleasure4uCouple
over a year ago

Farnborough

Happens here too, all the time.

over a year ago

As with most things in life - the fun for those that are respectful and decent is spoilt by those that aren’t.

I can appreciate the annoyance and anger this must generate

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

We get them...everyone does as they are to tight to pay for it and have all the social skills of a dead Badger !! and also pretty much brain dead as constantly wanking or hard or throbbing depletes the Brains blood/oxygen supply .. and nearly forgot they use their remotes to tell what tv service they have so when the 5 seconds of mind blowing knee trembling sex is over you can watch something on Tv ..Sky is best ..Virgin tv is crap ..so ..xx

over a year ago

Just the joys of been part of this site I belive as a woman, but personally I don't see why woman even bother waiting for there inbox to fill up, I feel like they would do much better just messaging who they choose and blocking men if they get wound up by it. The one I find funniest is when they ask men to message, then delete the inbox stating they had to many messages so had to delete the inbox. Just keep the messages, and go through them in a timely manner at your leisure. If you get 10 messages down and find a nice looking guy, message him converse meet, and go through the other 1000 messages another time.

over a year ago

"Just the joys of been part of this site I belive as a woman, but personally I don't see why woman even bother waiting for there inbox to fill up, I feel like they would do much better just messaging who they choose and blocking men if they get wound up by it. The one I find funniest is when they ask men to message, then delete the inbox stating they had to many messages so had to delete the inbox. Just keep the messages, and go through them in a timely manner at your leisure. If you get 10 messages down and find a nice looking guy, message him converse meet, and go through the other 1000 messages another time. "

That’s kinda what I do, as sometimes I find some that catch my eye and take things further

By *nked_kittenWoman
over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

I tend to ignore them for the most part. However I’m away for a few days next week and may post to see if anyone wants to get a drink or go see black widow with me. But then I have to keep saying I’m only offering a social and not sex.

Just ignore the messages that don’t interest you

Everyone uses the site how they want to

over a year ago

Yeah alllll the time!

Make them think twice trying that again, if I turn up with a flogger!!!

By *aramel.desiresMan
over a year ago

London

I think the best method is to ignore messages with that inconsiderate tone. If they are going to treat you like an inanimate object return the favour and treat them like a none entity.

over a year ago

Yes because men are insecure, antisocial little boys that were not taught by society or parents, how to respect others. Their entire sub species lacks the strength to be empathetic or the wisdom to understand anything outside their own ambitions. Men are responsible for all the evils of the world and are in no hurry to clean it up. So as will our domestic lives we are left cleaning up after them.

By *ornyinConwyMan
over a year ago

Conwy

And I bet a load of these would also be the same ones that don't turn up!

You could join those that block single males, solves the problem easily.

You can still make contact with the males that you might find suitable, pick your own cherries so to speak.

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

We refer to them as wanking zombies, often found patrolling the corridors of clubs, asking everyone can I touch, when you get that type of message on here you no it’s one of them.

over a year ago

"Yes because men are insecure, antisocial little boys that were not taught by society or parents, how to respect others. Their entire sub species lacks the strength to be empathetic or the wisdom to understand anything outside their own ambitions. Men are responsible for all the evils of the world and are in no hurry to clean it up. So as will our domestic lives we are left cleaning up after them."

Your husband must love you, but I low key agree men are dogs. Woof.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Where the harm in them asking though? This is a site where people arrange to meet for sex.

Its the way they respond to being told no that is more important.

over a year ago

"Where the harm in them asking though? This is a site where people arrange to meet for sex.

Its the way they respond to being told no that is more important.

"

Thats a damaged ego for you, diminish the ego folk.

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"Yeah alllll the time!

Make them think twice trying that again, if I turn up with a flogger!!! "

Do you mean a vampire one

over a year ago

"Not one to be a negative poster as a rule, I am afraid I REALLY feel a need to clear the air about something that's bugging me big time.

Just because I happen to choose to be on here (looking for BBW's) doesn't mean I am constantly available for every man who fancies a quick (free) shag when they have a spare five minutes and happen to be visiting/working/passing through in the area where I currently live.

I'm not on the game, if you want that fella, go pay for it, no disrespect to those who are.

Is it just me, or do other ladies here get the same kinds of messages from chancers who haven't read (or chose to ignor) the profile?

How do you reply if so?

"

This may sound harsh but the site allows you to turn off messages from single guys.

So if you turn them off you will get no hassle. If you find a guy who you like the look of by sending them a message they will be able to reply, even of other single guys can't.

If you want to leave your profile open to messages then I think you just have to accept that unfiltered you will get people who mail bomb all females in a 100 mile radius.

Its an effective tactic as whilst 99% probably ignore or delete the message it only takes one to open it.

Its the same principle that marketers have used for years, hit as many as possible in the hope of getting interest from some.

over a year ago

"Yes because men are insecure, antisocial little boys that were not taught by society or parents, how to respect others. Their entire sub species lacks the strength to be empathetic or the wisdom to understand anything outside their own ambitions. Men are responsible for all the evils of the world and are in no hurry to clean it up. So as will our domestic lives we are left cleaning up after them."

I’m going to get this printed onto canvas and hang it on my bedroom wall

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Just the joys of been part of this site I belive as a woman, but personally I don't see why woman even bother waiting for there inbox to fill up, I feel like they would do much better just messaging who they choose and blocking men if they get wound up by it. The one I find funniest is when they ask men to message, then delete the inbox stating they had to many messages so had to delete the inbox. Just keep the messages, and go through them in a timely manner at your leisure. If you get 10 messages down and find a nice looking guy, message him converse meet, and go through the other 1000 messages another time. "

The thing I'm concerned about with messaging men is them thinking because I've initiated contact I'm a sure thing, and want sex.

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Message content would be amazing, if they chopped there willies off

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

I keep my message filters pretty tight, which cuts down on these types of messages to done extent. I generally just ignore them nowadays as any response, even a no thanks, invariably results in further messages.

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"I keep my message filters pretty tight, which cuts down on these types of messages to done extent. I generally just ignore them nowadays as any response, even a no thanks, invariably results in further messages. "

*some

over a year ago

Is it really that normal?...be honest..yeah i would say a few maybe but a majority of your messages cant be that bad right?

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Just say, "yes, let's meet up in half an hour, just let me know what hotel you have booked" they will shit bricks and run a mile.

The drop out rate must be in the high 90%.

It's sad but unfortunately true.

Having said that, the 5-10% genuine one's wouldn't dream of being so disrespectful to you, just imagine how they treat their wives or partners. Dread to think.

Chin up and all that.

By *ornyinConwyMan
over a year ago

Conwy

"Just the joys of been part of this site I belive as a woman, but personally I don't see why woman even bother waiting for there inbox to fill up, I feel like they would do much better just messaging who they choose and blocking men if they get wound up by it. The one I find funniest is when they ask men to message, then delete the inbox stating they had to many messages so had to delete the inbox. Just keep the messages, and go through them in a timely manner at your leisure. If you get 10 messages down and find a nice looking guy, message him converse meet, and go through the other 1000 messages another time.

The thing I'm concerned about with messaging men is them thinking because I've initiated contact I'm a sure thing, and want sex.

"

I personaly wouldn't think that, well depending on the message. I'd probably fall off my chair though after seeing a message without making first contact!

over a year ago

This deserves another heads up!!

Bravo!!!

over a year ago

"Message content would be amazing, if they chopped there willies off "

The hubby writing this ...

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Can’t you just block all single guys?

I expect a quick BJ at short notice for that tip.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

We get it all the time as we live just off the A1m motorway

over a year ago

"Just the joys of been part of this site I belive as a woman, but personally I don't see why woman even bother waiting for there inbox to fill up, I feel like they would do much better just messaging who they choose and blocking men if they get wound up by it. The one I find funniest is when they ask men to message, then delete the inbox stating they had to many messages so had to delete the inbox. Just keep the messages, and go through them in a timely manner at your leisure. If you get 10 messages down and find a nice looking guy, message him converse meet, and go through the other 1000 messages another time.

"

But if that comes across then blocking them is always the ultimate solution.

I think blocking all unwanted contact would be first and then out those who appear decent but are just good at papering over their Limitations.

I think we have to get past this social construct that all women should be choosing from what's offered and that any proactive activity from a woman to a man is weird.

If women never make the first move how would lesbians ever find someone?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's fairly standard and it serves as a quick way to filter out the unsuitable. Block them if not right for you. Or use filters to stop specific genders from contacting you and just search for who you want to message.

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"We get it all the time as we live just off the A1m motorway "

So do we and look where we are are

Damned if I know where all these folks are going when they're "just passing through Inverness"

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"We get it all the time as we live just off the A1m motorway

Damned if I know where all these folks are going when they're "just passing through Inverness" "

They've probably been searching for the four and twenty

over a year ago

"Yes because men are insecure, antisocial little boys that were not taught by society or parents, how to respect others. Their entire sub species lacks the strength to be empathetic or the wisdom to understand anything outside their own ambitions. Men are responsible for all the evils of the world and are in no hurry to clean it up. So as will our domestic lives we are left cleaning up after them.

Your husband must love you, but I low key agree men are dogs. Woof."

Unconditionally and undoubtedly for the last twenty years. He is a man who has learned how to be authentic with himself and as such knows how to respect others and actually knows how to give me an orgasm.

over a year ago

"Yes because men are insecure, antisocial little boys that were not taught by society or parents, how to respect others. Their entire sub species lacks the strength to be empathetic or the wisdom to understand anything outside their own ambitions. Men are responsible for all the evils of the world and are in no hurry to clean it up. So as will our domestic lives we are left cleaning up after them.

I’m going to get this printed onto canvas and hang it on my bedroom wall "

I would put it on a tshirt but men don't read.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

"Not one to be a negative poster as a rule, I am afraid I REALLY feel a need to clear the air about something that's bugging me big time.

How do you reply if so?

"

There are way too many entitled single men on here.

If single ladies and couples are on here, they are here for their enjoyment. Our choices do not matter.

Some sad people about.

over a year ago

It is a shame as some of the guys on here, of all sexualities, are decent and respectful. Too many others, of all sexualities, ruining it for the others

over a year ago

"Just say, "yes, let's meet up in half an hour, just let me know what hotel you have booked" they will shit bricks and run a mile.

The drop out rate must be in the high 90%.

It's sad but unfortunately true.

Having said that, the 5-10% genuine one's wouldn't dream of being so disrespectful to you, just imagine how they treat their wives or partners. Dread to think.

Chin up and all that. "

I often do this.

over a year ago

How do you reply if so?

There are way too many entitled single men on here.

If single ladies and couples are on here, they are here for their enjoyment. Our choices do not matter.

Some sad people about. "

No just here. Overly entitled men are the reason for every problem.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

How do you reply if so?

"

I'd just like to add ladies aren't the only ones single guys do get this to and I'm sure so do couple's by this I mean those who ignore the bio and expect results

over a year ago

How do you reply if so?

This may sound harsh but the site allows you to turn off messages from single guys.

So if you turn them off you will get no hassle. If you find a guy who you like the look of by sending them a message they will be able to reply, even of other single guys can't.

If you want to leave your profile open to messages then I think you just have to accept that unfiltered you will get people who mail bomb all females in a 100 mile radius.

Its an effective tactic as whilst 99% probably ignore or delete the message it only takes one to open it.

Its the same principle that marketers have used for years, hit as many as possible in the hope of getting interest from some.

"

Clap clap clap

over a year ago

I’d sort out the bad grammar in the last sentence before printing!

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"We get it all the time as we live just off the A1m motorway

Damned if I know where all these folks are going when they're "just passing through Inverness"

They've probably been searching for the four and twenty "

Good luck to them with that in this day and age

By *izzy.miss.lizzy OP   Couple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

thank you to everyone for your replies, it's kind of you to take the time and bother, and it's very appreciated...

shame to hear it happens so often to so many,

not cool people, not cool...

I hear whats' been said about tightening down the filters,

but I don't see why I should have to, these annoying guys just need to learn some manners...

to be polite costs nothing, and is far more appealing and sexy to be sweet rather than resorting to coarseness and animalistic "wanna f you" type pms.

I may be considered "up myself" here, but I will not say yes to somebody who demands access to my body without putting in the effort to be civil and friendly and sociable first for some considerable time.

Block and delete is getting well used.

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Ignore or block depending how I feel ....

over a year ago

How do you reply if so?

I'd just like to add ladies aren't the only ones single guys do get this to and I'm sure so do couple's by this I mean those who ignore the bio and expect results"

By *acial giverMan
over a year ago

hull

How do you reply if so?

"

Thinking of you at this sad time x

over a year ago

It's stupidly annoying half of my inboxes are like this

over a year ago

Yeah, I delete them, but it is annoying xx

By *uicy jugsWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Its unfortunate for the true swingers but many men on here do see it as a free sex site to add to there book of conquests instead of its true purpose

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

It’s annoying but I just usually say no and that is it or sometimes depending on mood just delete it

over a year ago

Filters.......

over a year ago

"Filters....... "

If I had my filters on we wouldn't be friends poppet

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

To be fair.

We have been let down and had more problems at parties from couples than single men.

We don't get messed about too much as we won't allow it.

Set some boundaries, stick to them and control the meets.

Not 100% infallible but pretty good.

To all the single guys we have met at parties, clubs, gangbangs and holidays, thanks and we salute you.

Can't wait for things to get back to normalish.

Have fun.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Since when has location (like I am in your area) EVER been a reason to meet let alone shag?

I get them occasionally (the messages, not the shags), too.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

All the time. Despite stating that in my profile.

"Just thought I'd chance it/thought you'd make an exception" unless your Hugh Jackman or Channing Tatum, no...

over a year ago

How do you reply if so?

"

but also op some only log on to meet there and then not everybody plays the same way

Post new Message to Thread