Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Walking to work

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We live close to where mrs works and there’s building going on near, so alot of builders see her daily she gets all the usual chants whistling etc so what I’ve asked her to do is where the shorter dresses or skirts this morning she’s gone and hair in french plaits and a skimpy skater frilly dress

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

Brilliant, a Friday treat for all!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably shouldn't encourage something a huge majority of women want to end.... just saying

By *atchusplay1000Couple
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

All good fun but I didn't think builders were allowed to do that nowadays.

The PC brigade has stopped all that.

Killjoys.

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

"All good fun but I didn't think builders were allowed to do that nowadays.

Killjoys.

"

Yes not allowed to do it on site! I’ve seen guys taken off site because they did a wolf whistle.

I do shopfitting so work at night sometimes

When some women have had a few they like to bang on the windows and maybe show their tits and or bum. A crazy world we live in now

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Is her work happy for her to wear a skimpy, frilly skater dress ?

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"We live close to where mrs works and there’s building going on near, so alot of builders see her daily she gets all the usual chants whistling etc so what I’ve asked her to do is where the shorter dresses or skirts this morning she’s gone and hair in french plaits and a skimpy skater frilly dress "

Transported back to the 1950's here

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
over a year ago

North West

"Probably shouldn't encourage something a huge majority of women want to end.... just saying"

Totally Agree.

Catcalling and Harrassment aren't fun and shouldn't be encouraged.

over a year ago

"Is her work happy for her to wear a skimpy, frilly skater dress ?"

Well it’s classed as a summer dress

over a year ago

I thought sexual harassment was illegal, and ideally not something we should be promoting.

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

And this is why school children do not feel safe. Me too ring any bells? This is nothing to do with the PC brigade, it is about females, of any age, being able to walk the street without fear.

over a year ago

"All good fun but I didn't think builders were allowed to do that nowadays.

Killjoys.

"

We can't harass women anymore, it's PC gone mad!

over a year ago

"And this is why school children do not feel safe. Me too ring any bells? This is nothing to do with the PC brigade, it is about females, of any age, being able to walk the street without fear. "

Absolutely. I find it staggering that threads like this are allowed to exist on this site, yet you can be banned for using certain words that are deemed widely acceptable in recreational sex circles.

Creating safe environments for women is something we should all be taking responsibility for. A young woman was dragged off the street and murdered not so long ago, yet here we are thinking it's the 1970's.

By *iamond coupleCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Bloody hell, it’s a wolf whistle for goodness sake. I take it as a compliment.

over a year ago

"Bloody hell, it’s a wolf whistle for goodness sake. I take it as a compliment. "

Whereas a lot of women find it to be an invasive, misogynist form of harassment. It's illegal in some countries already, and in my view, should be here as well.

Nobody should be made to feel self conscious or unsafe walking the streets, and no man has the right to impose his ridiculous sexual advances onto a stranger minding their own business.

over a year ago

There is no harm in those who like attention wearing outfits that show off their assets that is their choice.

However, the days of uninvited calling out to women are gone and we have to accept that.

May I suggest wearing a t-shirt saying wolf whistles welcome as that would cover any consent issues.

By *antasy Explorers 1313Couple
over a year ago

A place where others reside (nr Oxford)

"Bloody hell, it’s a wolf whistle for goodness sake. I take it as a compliment.

Whereas a lot of women find it to be an invasive, misogynist form of harassment. It's illegal in some countries already, and in my view, should be here as well.

Nobody should be made to feel self conscious or unsafe walking the streets, and no man has the right to impose his ridiculous sexual advances onto a stranger minding their own business."

If you want to interpret the law in a specific way then it already is illegal in this country because it can be classed as harassment.

Can we just slow down a little bit and realise that OPs partner likes the attention and has consented to dressing in a manner that will draw her more attention as a result.

over a year ago

Nobody should be made to feel self conscious or unsafe walking the streets, and no man has the right to impose his ridiculous sexual advances onto a stranger minding their own business.

If you want to interpret the law in a specific way then it already is illegal in this country because it can be classed as harassment.

Can we just slow down a little bit and realise that OPs partner likes the attention and has consented to dressing in a manner that will draw her more attention as a result.

"

Sure, I see where you're coming from regarding the OP. The thread was always likely to invoke a wider discussion is all. Adult debate on here often seems to be discouraged, rather than opening a discourse on whether certain issues are deemed acceptable.

over a year ago

Can we say there’s mixed discussion regarding this and let’s draw a line and forget it

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

"Bloody hell, it’s a wolf whistle for goodness sake. I take it as a compliment. "

Should school age children also take it as a compliment?

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56361419

By *andD300Couple
over a year ago

london

"

The problem with that this is that the whistlers don’t know that she likes the attention and consents to it. They might do the same to another lady who is firmly against it it for many reasons.

Post new Message to Thread