Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Open to the idea of trying

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What haven’t you tried but are open to the idea?

I mean, not something that u necessarily have thought about a lot and definitely not a fantasy but with the right condition/ time / place, u could agree and say yes. Giving in to temptation hah

This is something that has been discussed and I was asked a few times and was always very hesitant and that’s a MFF.

I’m not overly into sharing a dick (I’m a greedy girl I prefer the MFM) but with the right guy (this is kinda the key) and girl, I’d be open to try it out in the future if none is left out.

Also being pre-op. I think this is something I’d be open to do only once I’ve had the full change downstairs as I’m super uncomfortable with it (I’m still a virgin when it comes to it and gonna keep it that way until I get a vajayyy)

Go on, reveal your secrets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkshire-guy69Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I've yet to try sex with multiple partners and very much looking forward to the first time.

As this would be a new experience in itself I keep fantasising about whether this be MFF,MMF, MFM or any combo with a sex TS involved too

All options would offer something different and get me so turned on thinking about it.

I also love having my arse fingers and played with so pegging I'd high up on my list too.

By *orkshire-guy69Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I haven't really answered your question there as these are things I've thought about. I think it would be difficult to answer that as I have actually thought of most things .

If anyone offers any ideas I'll let you know...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I haven't tried an MFM, but I'd like to, with the right men.

over a year ago

I like to try a club

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its less what and more who for us.

We have been fortunate to do most of what we like over the years,’so now its about finding people on the same wavelength to do them with.

over a year ago

I wan a be on holiday and try a MFM or MFF. With locals or pre planned xxx

By *uzboxCouple
over a year ago

Northwich

I (he) fancy a great night out with a pretty, young pre-op (small boobs) trans person and end the night together in bed touching, kissing and falling asleep until we both recover and wake up to passionate sensual sex!

A good full English breakfast to follow would also go down well

By *azLondonMan
over a year ago

Harrow

As no one ever wants to do anything kinky with me, I’ll be just happy with a pizza and a film these days

By *razywantingfunWoman
over a year ago

rochdale

Not much I havnt done really I’m here for ideas haha x

over a year ago

I’d like to have sex using my pussy in all the ways I have using my bum.

Then I’d like to be made airtight.

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

"What haven’t you tried but are open to the idea?

I mean, not something that u necessarily have thought about a lot and definitely not a fantasy but with the right condition/ time / place, u could agree and say yes. Giving in to temptation hah

This is something that has been discussed and I was asked a few times and was always very hesitant and that’s a MFF.

I’m not overly into sharing a dick (I’m a greedy girl I prefer the MFM) but with the right guy (this is kinda the key) and girl, I’d be open to try it out in the future if none is left out.

Also being pre-op. I think this is something I’d be open to do only once I’ve had the full change downstairs as I’m super uncomfortable with it (I’m still a virgin when it comes to it and gonna keep it that way until I get a vajayyy)

Go on, reveal your secrets "

I would love to ruin myself on you.

Post new Message to Thread