Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuck guys made to seem smaller

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve been with a few couples that play cuck and it seems that in their profile the poor guy is made to look even smaller than he really is - cage etc.

I don’t mind but it just seems strange

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

It's part of the play. A lot of Cuckold Husbands love to think of their Hot Wives being satisfied by a better endowed Gentleman x

Mrs N

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

Teasing about the size of our cocks is part of our conditioning

To help the cuck enjoy his positoon it can be very exciting

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

But he's not a poor guy is he really. I'd say he's a very lucky guy.

By *d4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"It's part of the play. A lot of Cuckold Husbands love to think of their Hot Wives being satisfied by a better endowed Gentleman x

Mrs N"

Who need an well endowed man while hubby is caged up watching?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah I'm just slightly over average but I like when my fiance talks about it being not enough and how she needs bigger.

-S

By *mandajane01TV/TS
over a year ago

Ballymena

"But he's not a poor guy is he really. I'd say he's a very lucky guy."

I’m One lucky guy, we both love my cock locked in my pink nub cage, hope to get some comparison photos next time a bull is here and I’m allowed to watch. I think most chucks like the mind games, I know I do

By *ediMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"But he's not a poor guy is he really. I'd say he's a very lucky guy."

By *utdoorwhore4uCouple
over a year ago

bedford

"Yeah I'm just slightly over average but I like when my fiance talks about it being not enough and how she needs bigger.

-S"

the sound of a gready slut wife

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

"Yeah I'm just slightly over average but I like when my fiance talks about it being not enough and how she needs bigger.

-S

the sound of a gready slut wife"

The best kind

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/07/21 06:58:29]

over a year ago

-S

the sound of a gready slut wife"

Oh I agree

By *uckcpl4biCouple
over a year ago

somewhere around there

Cuck is tiny in the cages n it's part of it as more humiliating as he is actually pretty big out it so helps with the guys being bigger than him if locked up plus he leaks with frustration which is a bonus

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

"Cuck is tiny in the cages n it's part of it as more humiliating as he is actually pretty big out it so helps with the guys being bigger than him if locked up plus he leaks with frustration which is a bonus "

he looks so cute in it do your female freinds get to see him like that and tease him

By *rssexy mrbitvCouple
over a year ago

Antrim

I love locking HeShe’s cock up almost as much a HeShe loves me doing it. The new pink nub is proving a bit of a challenge but I’ll post some photos soon.

over a year ago

It's all just part of the play. My cuck is 7", not a small cock by any means, but I still lock his cock up in a tiny cage. It makes it just look smaller which which takes away some of his "masculinity" (society says a big cock = a strong and successful man). It also means I can control his erections and how often he gets to cum which adds to the power play, then of course there's the teasing element - the fact that he's being denied access to his own body which he obviously wants to enjoy it. Not to mentions the chastity key nd its symbolism and constant reminder when im wearing it around my neck out in public

over a year ago

"It's all just part of the play. My cuck is 7", not a small cock by any means, but I still lock his cock up in a tiny cage. It makes it just look smaller which which takes away some of his "masculinity" (society says a big cock = a strong and successful man). It also means I can control his erections and how often he gets to cum which adds to the power play, then of course there's the teasing element - the fact that he's being denied access to his own body which he obviously wants to enjoy it. Not to mentions the chastity key nd its symbolism and constant reminder when im wearing it around my neck out in public "

This is exactly how it should be for couples exploring this dynamic. I was dominated by my ex who wasn’t actually that dominant to begin with, the first time she put in chastity was incredible, seeing her transform in that way. And then the first time she compared my cock size and talked about how small it is in comparison just sent me over the edge

over a year ago

i know of a cuck who is 9inchs had to have a cage handmade and hes a proper cuck ..

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Yes the cage can be a great way to make a well endowed cuck feel very small.

Post new Message to Thread