Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Spa day needed

Jump to newest

By *tarburst babydoll OP   Man
over a year ago

Dingwall

We love getting away to Brighton for a weekend and a visit to BGHS. Every time we go I always have a massage and am really missing this. Hubby has tried his best with massages over lock down but it's just not the same as professionally done

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We went to bghs on the weekend and massages are back again. I had one and it was amazing

By *tarburst babydoll OP   Man
over a year ago

Dingwall

"We went to bghs on the weekend and massages are back again. I had one and it was amazing "

Oh that's good, is it fully open. Need to have a look for flights and see what's available this weekend or next

over a year ago

We went the other weekend evening and loved it, no massage though. I do like them there and it is good to have them back on.

Time to look at popping down again.

Mr HH

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"We went to bghs on the weekend and massages are back again. I had one and it was amazing "

Im guessing that their massages are pretty legitimate...but on a female what do you get...i.e. is bum or boobs included?

over a year ago

"We went to bghs on the weekend and massages are back again. I had one and it was amazing

Im guessing that their massages are pretty legitimate...but on a female what do you get...i.e. is bum or boobs included?"

The massages there are professionally done and you get the same as you get in any spa. As a male the glutes aren’t massaged and there is nothing sexual at all, so I imagine it is the same for a female.

Mr HH

Post new Message to Thread