Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

a question for the cuckold couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so how many of you have a cuck who cannot get hard at all ? im mean nothing not even a semi or a twutch ?? ... real cucks only none of the wannabes or sub boys just real cucks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

"so how many of you have a cuck who cannot get hard at all ? im mean nothing not even a semi or a twutch ?? ... real cucks only none of the wannabes or sub boys just real cucks"

Do you enjoy your role?

We are genuinely curious.

over a year ago

"so how many of you have a cuck who cannot get hard at all ? im mean nothing not even a semi or a twutch ?? ... real cucks only none of the wannabes or sub boys just real cucks

Do you enjoy your role?

We are genuinely curious."

yes very much even before cuckolding it was hotwife fun then my health went downhill and i lost my erection so it was moving forward to cuckold my brain in my only sexual organ now but yes i love it ,

not afraid or shy ill answer any questions bout my role

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Can Still but not as much and its shrunk over the years but also cuts way to quick so rarely I'm allowed would love chat with you

By *aughtydanteMan
over a year ago

Midlands Based But Travel

This has always been a fantasy of mine, to be added into a relationship where the guy can not sexually please the wife so they invite me.. not only for the night but into the relationship properly.

A couple who i get on well with both parties and it becomes a relationship agreement more than.

Just another stranger fucking someones wife. Which trust me im not complaining at in any way lol.

My point being more meaningful.

over a year ago

"Can Still but not as much and its shrunk over the years but also cuts way to quick so rarely I'm allowed would love chat with you"

im harry to talk

happy to talk to anyone really

over a year ago

happy** lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can but its certainly not our preference

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

My cuckold husband gets hard all the time which is why he goes in his cock cage to calm him down while I'm on a meet

By *K-Cuck-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Same am caged, collared and in tiny thong , teased and humiliated by Jess and her Bull

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Good to see more cpls into same things shame.cant find guys into it

over a year ago

so as the question was any cucks who cannot get an erection ? seems a little light

By *r Nowt SpecialMan
over a year ago

north west

Nothing nicer than having a real cuckold doing "chores" sexual and non sexual , while his lovely wife and i give him that sickly feeling in his stomach. Cuckolding is just as much mental pleasure as physical, if not more mental. Mmmm mmmmm so many scenarios to explore when you find the right couple / single

over a year ago

not all cucks are the same so best not to assume im a sexual cuck my man life is normal my sex life is sissy ...and sickly feeling in his stomach ?? this very much not what i feel i feel nothing but excitement for my wife and her lovers and excitment in her telling me ...so best not to asume any cuckold couples are the same.

By *inyppMan
over a year ago

watertown

While I agree that no two cucks are alike - I know exactly what gentleman for pleasure means. I love doing chores - laundry - cleaning - getting drinks etc while my wife and one of her friends plays. It is so much a mental pleasure - and I most definitely get that feeling in the pit of my stomach - knowing the other man is pleasing her more than I ever could. It’s amazing!!

By *r Nowt SpecialMan
over a year ago

north west

Apologies to the OP if my response wasnt clear.

I fully agree with you that every cuckold is different. I was just giving 1 of the many examples . And its because of the many different areas of cuckolding that can be possible as to why i doesnt always work , and lots of couples end up a little deflated when searching for that additional male to invite into their precious relationship.

I hope that clears it up a little. Thanks for pointing it out

over a year ago

"Apologies to the OP if my response wasnt clear.

I fully agree with you that every cuckold is different. I was just giving 1 of the many examples . And its because of the many different areas of cuckolding that can be possible as to why i doesnt always work , and lots of couples end up a little deflated when searching for that additional male to invite into their precious relationship.

I hope that clears it up a little. Thanks for pointing it out "

ah i see

By *hoenix CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northallerton

Alpha Male Cuck here. Pre covid i used to enjoy inviting guys over to wank and cum over Mrs Ps tits. I like taking pics maybe help with the wanking and generally direct any soft play. However, during the whole time I would stay soft! Unsure why.

By *obandsue 69Couple
over a year ago

north Cornwall

Not soft so made to wear cage at playtime... cuckolding has massively helped our fun.

By *uckcpl4biCouple
over a year ago

somewhere around there

Cuck can get hard but blows his load if it's touched at all love watching him cum whilst he is still caged n can't stop himself lol x

By *irstTime4everythingCouple
over a year ago

Reading

Cuck here, don't get hard at all and just allow wife to enjoy x message me if you want to talk

Post new Message to Thread