Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

wink then delete account

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

whats that all about,i had a amazing looking lady last night send me a wink and some of my pics and today she's deleted her account lol,the worst bit is 2 other couples did the same yesterday...... marvelous

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"whats that all about,i had a amazing looking lady last night send me a wink and some of my pics and today she's deleted her account lol,the worst bit is 2 other couples did the same yesterday...... marvelous "

Probably found out to be a man....

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Fake fake fake fake...maybe an ex spying on you????

over a year ago

had this local women ask for a pic so l sent it then she blocked me l wouldnt mind but l dont swing that way anyway was like wtf haha

over a year ago

"

Probably found out to be a man.... "

ahh ok,how does that work fellas getting found out pretending to be ladys then ? tbh i was well made up,she was 52 blonde and looked amazing last night and today gone for ever lol

over a year ago

"had this local women ask for a pic so l sent it then she blocked me l wouldnt mind but l dont swing that way anyway was like wtf haha"

thats what i don't get ,i'd rather people see my pics though and if they like what they see then say hi or wink or whatever but don't do it and then delete your account when my spider senses have started tingaling

over a year ago

"had this local women ask for a pic so l sent it then she blocked me l wouldnt mind but l dont swing that way anyway was like wtf haha

thats what i don't get ,i'd rather people see my pics though and if they like what they see then say hi or wink or whatever but don't do it and then delete your account when my spider senses have started tingaling "

over a year ago

Iv had this happen turned out to be a bloke! It's bloody strange an a tad creepy

By *umpsMan
over a year ago

city

What i hate about winks is... when someone sends you a wink, then you look who they are. you either send a wink back or a message or even both.. then they delete your message and never get back to you at all.. that annoys me

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"What i hate about winks is... when someone sends you a wink, then you look who they are. you either send a wink back or a message or even both.. then they delete your message and never get back to you at all.. that annoys me"

that is a big reason why we dont like that feature of the site

Post new Message to Thread