Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hoochie guys n girls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

From another thread on here i was just wondering is any other guy/girl has been taking advantage of for the other persons own gain money wise...just a though ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I was once out with my friends for a night and I bought the first round. Some way along on the night we decided to stop rounds as some had gone home and some stayed clubbing. I ended up not getting my full rounds worth where as other had received a drink from me.

It still upsets me to this day.

over a year ago

"I was once out with my friends for a night and I bought the first round. Some way along on the night we decided to stop rounds as some had gone home and some stayed clubbing. I ended up not getting my full rounds worth where as other had received a drink from me.

It still upsets me to this day."

Hahaha yip know how that feels, i always bring it up on a night out with my friends

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

too many times to mention... but my own fault for not seeing their true intent earlier...

once I did, I was dumped quicker than last nights chicken vindaloo.

but you learn

over a year ago

"too many times to mention... but my own fault for not seeing their true intent earlier...

once I did, I was dumped quicker than last nights chicken vindaloo.

but you learn"

People like that will give the site a bad name truly discusting to treat another person like that rotton to the core !!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can not stand people who take the piss out of others, if you haven't got the money for drinks/fags/meal etc...then you shouldn't expect others to cough up for you!

Post new Message to Thread