Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

To be watches or not

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been toying wit the idea to fuck maybe outdoors or in house with curtains open. Get really turned on the peolpe are watching and not expecting it . Been thinkin best place could do this and what peoples thoughts are on it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Go dogging at night.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

See thing with doggin is everyone goin there want see it think what's turnin me on is knowing ppl not expecting to seems play the. See it and Thnk wow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love being watch its a great turn on

But never done dogging

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

ah right. Personally I wouldn't risk it in public and dont fancy my neighbours getting a sneak peak. Cant really help you I'm afraid

over a year ago

I guess it all depends on your personaility and relationship wit your neighbours - i pretty darn sure that once they seen you fucking through your windows theyd either be banging on door wanting some of the action - dissowning you or worse reporting you - whatever you do just play safe

As for Dogging - its so old school now and every dogging site is know to police so again its a risk issue

Simple out door sex in fields/woods/beech are a safer bet, that way if someone sees you (providing you gave planty of hints lol); then they are more than likely to join in or watch

Good luck

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Been toying wit the idea to fuck maybe outdoors or in house with curtains open. Get really turned on the peolpe are watching and not expecting it . Been thinkin best place could do this and what peoples thoughts are on it "

sex offenders register could be one option if someone complains..

we like outdoor fun and i have 'arranged' surprises for the OH but only somewhere very discrete..

i do know someone who was questioned by the Police for spanking the monkey in his conservatory..

elderly neighbour did'nt like seeing it..

over a year ago

"Been toying wit the idea to fuck maybe outdoors or in house with curtains open. Get really turned on the peolpe are watching and not expecting it . Been thinkin best place could do this and what peoples thoughts are on it "

You run the risk of kids seeing you and them you're in hot water! Stick to dogging or clubs x

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I would be careful about allowing people to watch.

I sometimes have a wank at work and you would be surprised at the amount of complaints I have had from people who share my office.

over a year ago

"I love being watch its a great turn on

But never done dogging "

By *exyminxy111Couple
over a year ago

coventry

"I would be careful about allowing people to watch.

I sometimes have a wank at work and you would be surprised at the amount of complaints I have had from people who share my office."

Surprised you still have a job lol

over a year ago

I love all that but public is not easy as could be kids around ... We could do stuff when top back on the boat but have to take care .

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

go into the countryside or woods maybe but keep a careful eye out for dog walkers !

over a year ago

"See thing with doggin is everyone goin there want see it think what's turnin me on is knowing ppl not expecting to seems play the. See it and Thnk wow "

but sutely thats better than fucking with your curtains open and a couple, of kids walking by and seeing you

Post new Message to Thread