Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Angels in walsall

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just had my first visit to angels and met some great couples there so love to ask others who go is it always like this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *JonaMan
over a year ago

walsall

Not been for while was it busy today then

over a year ago

"Not been for while was it busy today then "

2 very willing couples

By *aul_j80Man
over a year ago

Bloxwich

They were very willing whilst obviously social distancing?

By *ornynorthantsMan
over a year ago

northampton

Its always hit and miss but fun when couples do come.

over a year ago

Well I defo loved my first visit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will be bringing a very good looking and "tarty" slim mature lady tomorrow, around 12 noon. Will only be staying half an hour to get "messy" .

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Will be bringing a very good looking and "tarty" slim mature lady tomorrow, around 12 noon. Will only be staying half an hour to get "messy" ."
must be some aim at 2 meters and with masks

By *alentTeaseMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Just had my first visit to angels and met some great couples there so love to ask others who go is it always like this ?"

Where is Angels?

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Will be bringing a very good looking and "tarty" slim mature lady tomorrow, around 12 noon. Will only be staying half an hour to get "messy" . must be some aim at 2 meters and with masks"

Never met a man yet who can shoot and hit the target from 2 metres pnsl

By *alentTeaseMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Well I defo loved my first visit "

Please tell me all the details? I've got to visit please share the details with me?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/06/21 18:23:22]

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

"Will be bringing a very good looking and "tarty" slim mature lady tomorrow, around 12 noon. Will only be staying half an hour to get "messy" . must be some aim at 2 meters and with masks"

Wicked

over a year ago

"Will be bringing a very good looking and "tarty" slim mature lady tomorrow, around 12 noon. Will only be staying half an hour to get "messy" ."

This visit has been cancelled following the "childish, covid police emails received", not just from men. Instead Donna preferred an arranged outdoor meet with a couple of sensible guys. Sorry.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"Will be bringing a very good looking and "tarty" slim mature lady tomorrow, around 12 noon. Will only be staying half an hour to get "messy" .

This visit has been cancelled following the "childish, covid police emails received", not just from men. Instead Donna preferred an arranged outdoor meet with a couple of sensible guys. Sorry. "

whilst I'm sorry you got emails, it is I guess something that invokes a lot of emotion currently and is also not allowed as far as I am aware.

over a year ago

"Will be bringing a very good looking and "tarty" slim mature lady tomorrow, around 12 noon. Will only be staying half an hour to get "messy" .

This visit has been cancelled following the "childish, covid police emails received", not just from men. Instead Donna preferred an arranged outdoor meet with a couple of sensible guys. Sorry. whilst I'm sorry you got emails, it is I guess something that invokes a lot of emotion currently and is also not allowed as far as I am aware. "

I don't think we mentioned anything to suggest we would invoke "the rules" I presume everytime you have visited the supermarket in the last 2 months you have not gotten within 2 metres of anyone?? The actual rule is 1m if wearing a mask. I rest my case regarding how people have become so childish and holier than thou.

over a year ago

This visit has been cancelled following the "childish, covid police emails received", not just from men. Instead Donna preferred an arranged outdoor meet with a couple of sensible guys. Sorry. whilst I'm sorry you got emails, it is I guess something that invokes a lot of emotion currently and is also not allowed as far as I am aware.

I don't think we mentioned anything to suggest we would invoke "the rules" I presume everytime you have visited the supermarket in the last 2 months you have not gotten within 2 metres of anyone?? The actual rule is 1m if wearing a mask. I rest my case regarding how people have become so childish and holier than thou. "

been on the site a year no verfications I wouldn’t even entertain this. Been in angels few weeks ago can say everyone respected the covid rules. Mr freaky might take a trip tomorrow too.

over a year ago

This visit has been cancelled following the "childish, covid police emails received", not just from men. Instead Donna preferred an arranged outdoor meet with a couple of sensible guys. Sorry. whilst I'm sorry you got emails, it is I guess something that invokes a lot of emotion currently and is also not allowed as far as I am aware.

I don't think we mentioned anything to suggest we would invoke "the rules" I presume everytime you have visited the supermarket in the last 2 months you have not gotten within 2 metres of anyone?? The actual rule is 1m if wearing a mask. I rest my case regarding how people have become so childish and holier than thou. been on the site a year no verfications I wouldn’t even entertain this. Been in angels few weeks ago can say everyone respected the covid rules. Mr freaky might take a trip tomorrow too."

The verification process is flawed, and too long winded if you meet someone with no verification.But don't try and 2nd guess someone just because they dont have a verification.

By *uckscpleCouple
over a year ago

Buckingham

Are people talking about angels cinema or angels the club?

over a year ago

I don't think we mentioned anything to suggest we would invoke "the rules" I presume everytime you have visited the supermarket in the last 2 months you have not gotten within 2 metres of anyone?? The actual rule is 1m if wearing a mask. I rest my case regarding how people have become so childish and holier than thou. been on the site a year no verfications I wouldn’t even entertain this. Been in angels few weeks ago can say everyone respected the covid rules. Mr freaky might take a trip tomorrow too. The verification process is flawed, and too long winded if you meet someone with no verification.But don't try and 2nd guess someone just because they dont have a verification."

I think what you mean by flawed & long winded you want to sit behind a computer and wank

over a year ago

Freaky, u ever go to angels? Reply on Twitter x

over a year ago

I don't think we mentioned anything to suggest we would invoke "the rules" I presume everytime you have visited the supermarket in the last 2 months you have not gotten within 2 metres of anyone?? The actual rule is 1m if wearing a mask. I rest my case regarding how people have become so childish and holier than thou. been on the site a year no verfications I wouldn’t even entertain this. Been in angels few weeks ago can say everyone respected the covid rules. Mr freaky might take a trip tomorrow too. The verification process is flawed, and too long winded if you meet someone with no verification.But don't try and 2nd guess someone just because they dont have a verification. I think what you mean by flawed & long winded you want to sit behind a computer and wank "

As you put this silly message on and then blocked me, that says it all about the childishness of some people on here.

over a year ago

I don't think we mentioned anything to suggest we would invoke "the rules" I presume everytime you have visited the supermarket in the last 2 months you have not gotten within 2 metres of anyone?? The actual rule is 1m if wearing a mask. I rest my case regarding how people have become so childish and holier than thou. been on the site a year no verfications I wouldn’t even entertain this. Been in angels few weeks ago can say everyone respected the covid rules. Mr freaky might take a trip tomorrow too. The verification process is flawed, and too long winded if you meet someone with no verification.But don't try and 2nd guess someone just because they dont have a verification. I think what you mean by flawed & long winded you want to sit behind a computer and wank

As you put this silly message on and then blocked me, that says it all about the childishness of some people on here."

yea we don’t speak to unverified profiles

over a year ago

Really enjoyed this place in the past. Looking to pay a visit Saturday

By *ldbury1984Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Popping in today really missed angels

By *alentTeaseMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Can anyone please confirm the address?

over a year ago

"Can anyone please confirm the address? "

Google it like most people do

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

I don't think we mentioned anything to suggest we would invoke "the rules" I presume everytime you have visited the supermarket in the last 2 months you have not gotten within 2 metres of anyone?? The actual rule is 1m if wearing a mask. I rest my case regarding how people have become so childish and holier than thou. "

I think saying you would get messy when as far as I am aware playing is not permitted would upset some. And how was my comment childish and holier than thou. I just said that some may get upset

Post new Message to Thread