Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckqueen

Jump to newest

By *ornycouplepz OP   Couple
over a year ago

here and there

So this time last year my Mrs hated the idea of another woman flirting with me .but over the last few mouths( would of happened a lot sooner if we was aloud to play) has done a complete 180 and really finds it a turn on now .

We had our first fun at the weekend and I couldn't believe how much she loved watching me with another woman .

Now I know it happens all the time but how many of you have a complete change of heart over stuff like this in a really short space of time and was there any triggers that caused it to happen ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

It was the whole reason we started swinging to begin with.

Wife had fantasies about me fooling around with another women, she spoke to her freind and voila, here we are 23 years later

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd love to sit back and watch Mr with another woman, it's one of the reasons we joined fab

By *kcouple1973Couple
over a year ago

colchester

A d*unken night at her colleagues wedding 6 years ago and still meeting her, I’ve never seen her so worked up she does like to sit and masturbate while instructing us which is such a turn on its off the scale !!!! Loves eye contact with me when we’re getting down to the deed it’s so hard not to finish to soon when she’s sat there strumming like mad!!!

Post new Message to Thread