Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bareback

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

while looking through couples am noticing more and more are opting for barback , and only wanting other bareback couples .. should we be worried? it is reducing the amout of couples that play only safe as we do now whats your thoughts ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's not for me, I've got plans for my future so I'd like it to be as long as possible.

over a year ago

There are probably lots of couples who play bare but dont admit it, all you can do is protect yourself the best you can

over a year ago

really dont understand this, we kep bare back for just us to do together weve been together a long time, its nice to have something for just us, why do people risk it, there is no way it can ever be safe

over a year ago

i agree with you totally its just why would you ... we keep that for ourselves thats our lovemaking but would never compramise on our sexual heath

over a year ago

playing with fire i was talking to a couple on here ten minutes ago as soon as i said i only play safe they block me [muppets]

over a year ago

we nwere chatting my partner and i and we find loads do now has things changed or as it always been the case just not noticed

over a year ago

I can understand between themselves yes but on a swinging site and meeting multipul sex partners its a BIG NO NO - but each to their own i guess

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Just be glad the those people are honest and are giving you a true reflection on how they want to play so that you can make an informed decision

Im all for people having the guts to be honest when it comes to something like that

over a year ago

yeah thats true never thought about that thankyou

over a year ago

mmmmmonly with Dev, wouldn't chance it with anyone else that isn't 'fluidbonded'

Wolf

over a year ago

so those that dont do bareback never suck a penis?, never lick a pussy? Most sexual diseases can be spread in those ways as much as penetration.

Dont jump into bed with strangers, get to know them and trust them first

OR Use condoms, latex mouth protectors and rubber gloves

over a year ago

"yeah thats true never thought about that thankyou"

i 2nd that to

By *wingsnroundaboutsCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm pretty certain oral sex carries a much lower lower risk than full sex?

We never play bareback with full sex. Golden rule - wrap the tool!

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I got told by a few people that MOST sti/stds were transfered by oral so.....

When I next went to the GUM I asked and its true some can be transfered with oral BUT only if the mouth n cock/pussy both had cuts/wounds.

I then asked what about saliva n she said youd have to injest 7litres of saliva

over a year ago

ooo dear well 7 litres thats a fare amount but not unmanagable lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

just look after your own sexual health because that is all you have total control over...

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 22/08/12 15:24:30]

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

7 liters- wouldn't you drown first ?

over a year ago

I would never play bareback with a couple and anyone who insisted on it wouldn't get a response from us.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

question????????? how long have u being with a new partner b 4 going b /back I bet not very long in most cases ??????

over a year ago

I know the sti thing but nobody has mentioned the complications if one of the women get pregnant either and they aren't sure it's their partner's child or not.

over a year ago

Here's a scary thought, it was on the Lincs FM News the other day.

So far this year, over 2,500 people made appointments at Lincolnshire GUM Clinics and didn't turn up.

That's a lot of people wandering around hoping it'll go away.

Wonder what and who they're doing in the meantime?

XXXX

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

30% of people have no idea that they have HIV!

over a year ago

"I'm pretty certain oral sex carries a much lower lower risk than full sex?

We never play bareback with full sex. Golden rule - wrap the tool! "

lol oh dear...

You wear a condom to avoid some but they don't protect against warts and Herpes.

You run the risk of catching most of them if you regularly have it off with someone infected and you give them oral.

Doctors are always behind on things like this so don't rely on them.

over a year ago

"I'm pretty certain oral sex carries a much lower lower risk than full sex?

We never play bareback with full sex. Golden rule - wrap the tool! "

Much lower risk of HIV transmission. Still leaves all the rest Syphilis etc etc which happily transmit orally

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I know the sti thing but nobody has mentioned the complications if one of the women get pregnant either and they aren't sure it's their partner's child or not."

I'm very sensible

Contraceptive implant, the pill (to stop the implant being a plant pot) +condoms. I'm a contraceptive addict lol

over a year ago

It's amazing the amount of people that don't read profiles.

It quite plainly says on our profile we DONT bareback. Yet we get people asking us if we do

over a year ago

"I know the sti thing but nobody has mentioned the complications if one of the women get pregnant either and they aren't sure it's their partner's child or not.

I'm very sensible

Contraceptive implant, the pill (to stop the implant being a plant pot) +condoms. I'm a contraceptive addict lol"

surely no woman would swing if she wasnt taking contraception? even if using condoms would any woman really rely on just them?

over a year ago

I have posted pics of bareback sex but tbh it was with someone we knew very well over a good few years so knew he was clean.

We do not play bareback with anyone anymore but that is our choice.

Some people will go bareback some people won't all you can do is protect yourself and make your own judgement as to meeting with people that do.

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I know the sti thing but nobody has mentioned the complications if one of the women get pregnant either and they aren't sure it's their partner's child or not.

I'm very sensible

Contraceptive implant, the pill (to stop the implant being a plant pot) +condoms. I'm a contraceptive addict lol

surely no woman would swing if she wasnt taking contraception? even if using condoms would any woman really rely on just them?"

Definitely not! Condom splits=oh dear!

over a year ago

I'd never play bareback my health is more important than a shag, if u wanna rock, then u gotta roll...!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

As long as you play safe there shouldn't be a problem with what someone else does. Or do they make you take the condom off?

over a year ago

"As long as you play safe there shouldn't be a problem with what someone else does. Or do they make you take the condom off?"

this is how i see it

You never really know what people get upto, they can tell you they never play bare or get tested regular but can you be sure they are telling the truth?

Just do what you feel best to protect yourself, its all you can do really

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Just do what you feel best to protect yourself, its all you can do really"

Yep. Not seeing why people spend so much time worrying about others. If they do something you don't like, don't meet them!

over a year ago

"Just do what you feel best to protect yourself, its all you can do really

Yep. Not seeing why people spend so much time worrying about others. If they do something you don't like, don't meet them!"

over a year ago

"As long as you play safe there shouldn't be a problem with what someone else does. Or do they make you take the condom off?

this is how i see it

You never really know what people get upto, they can tell you they never play bare or get tested regular but can you be sure they are telling the truth?

Just do what you feel best to protect yourself, its all you can do really"

By *drenaline rushMan
over a year ago

Burnley

Seriously why would you take the chance

over a year ago

"As long as you play safe there shouldn't be a problem with what someone else does. Or do they make you take the condom off?"

This is my _iew too. I always have bare oral. I always swallow some. So know I am at the high risk end. I also rarely have full sex with a meet, simply because I dislike sex with a condom.

I don't see why it matters to anyone what others are doing. Just tend To your own sexual health. Maybe just more people are being honest about it now.

Everyone I have ever gone bare with has safe sex only on profile.

Cali

By *bend69Couple
over a year ago

twinkletown

I'm very sensible

surely no woman would swing if she wasnt taking contraception? even if using condoms would any woman really rely on just them?"

unfortunately i have no choice huni, due to allergies and med conditions its the only form of contraception we can use?

over a year ago

"just look after your own sexual health because that is all you have total control over..."

over a year ago

I play as safe as I can and yep that includes condom..however have to say most of the people I have met would play bareback if I dident insist...and they state safe in profiles...

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I'm very sensible

surely no woman would swing if she wasnt taking contraception? even if using condoms would any woman really rely on just them?

unfortunately i have no choice huni, due to allergies and med conditions its the only form of contraception we can use? "

I'm in exact same boat. Due to medical conditions I can only use condoms, the hormones in contraception give me terrible side effects

By *bend69Couple
over a year ago

twinkletown

I'm very sensible

Contraceptive implant, the pill (to stop the implant being a plant pot) +condoms. I'm a contraceptive addict

unfortunately i have no choice huni, due to allergies and med conditions its the only form of contraception we can use?

I'm in exact same boat. Due to medical conditions I can only use condoms, the hormones in contraception give me terrible side effects "

yep same here , no fun but no other choice

over a year ago

I only play bare with a couple we've known for years and know that they only play with us. And yes, I honestly trust them that much.

Oral without is risky and I do swallow but, I think, as a previous poster said, the likelihood from oral is minimal.

We all hate condoms lets be honest.

I used to go bare within a few dates with ex-bfs which makes me feel a little silly now but hey ho, being young and all that.

one of the biggest risks i've seen and can't believe the lack of awareness is the sharing of toys between women!

So often I'll go to a party and the dildos, vibes etc are being shared around without any condoms or cleaning between uses. That's just as risky as having a guy shoot cum inside you!!!

xxx

over a year ago

The only safe sex is no sex.

If people are really that concerned, maybe they should reconsider swinging. As previous posts have stated, you're never 100% safe and most of us have played with many different people.

Post new Message to Thread