Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swinger morals

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seen a few posts with people being judgmental about other swingers personal choices etc.

Should as swingers be passing judgement on other swingers? Wouldn't that be hypocritical when swinging is suppose to be an expression of self (personal choices included) and a journey exploring the different delights of sexual pleasure.

Also isn't that the same attitude swinging as a community tries to get away from? Like having such labels such as "sluts" "desperate" "immoral people" "out for an easy fuck" pushed on them.To not be labelled or judged for pursuing personal choices that are made by fully knowing consenting well informed adults.

Most swingers have been judged as so but why as fellow swingers judge someonelses choices however immoral and in turn wish people accept you for who you are

Shouldn't we just live and let live?

Personally as long as the other persons decisions don't impact me personally including my health i hold no opinion and generally leave them to it its their life and i have mine.Why worry about the next individual.I dunno how everyone else sees this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Pretty much the way you do. Concern yourself with your own boundaries, your own sexual health and your own way of swinging and let others do the same. If you meet someone compatible, game on. If not, hi and bye. Not difficult really is it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree, I wish that people could just get along in the world.

over a year ago

"Pretty much the way you do. Concern yourself with your own boundaries, your own sexual health and your own way of swinging and let others do the same. If you meet someone compatible, game on. If not, hi and bye. Not difficult really is it?"

Not at all yet for a few seems unachievable..leaves a bitter taste in your mouth after being judged for a choice you made and i thought swinging was all about open mindedness

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Unfortunately while it would be lovely to live in an ideal world swingers are human beings,being a swinger does'nt make you any less judgmental than you would be in real life and in real life some people are totally horrible arsewipes

over a year ago

"Unfortunately while it would be lovely to live in an ideal world swingers are human beings,being a swinger does'nt make you any less judgmental than you would be in real life and in real life some people are totally horrible arsewipes "

over a year ago

"Unfortunately while it would be lovely to live in an ideal world swingers are human beings,being a swinger does'nt make you any less judgmental than you would be in real life and in real life some people are totally horrible arsewipes "

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Pretty much the way you do. Concern yourself with your own boundaries, your own sexual health and your own way of swinging and let others do the same. If you meet someone compatible, game on. If not, hi and bye. Not difficult really is it?

Not at all yet for a few seems unachievable..leaves a bitter taste in your mouth after being judged for a choice you made and i thought swinging was all about open mindedness "

Nobody should judge someone else for the choices they make in swinging. You might not like what they do - you might not want to do it yourself but if it's consensual and legal then you shouldn't judge them for doing it.

There are some small minded people about.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Seen a few posts with people being judgmental about other swingers personal choices etc.

Should as swingers be passing judgement on other swingers? Wouldn't that be hypocritical when swinging is suppose to be an expression of self (personal choices included) and a journey exploring the different delights of sexual pleasure.

Also isn't that the same attitude swinging as a community tries to get away from? Like having such labels such as "sluts" "desperate" "immoral people" "out for an easy fuck" pushed on them.To not be labelled or judged for pursuing personal choices that are made by fully knowing consenting well informed adults.

Most swingers have been judged as so but why as fellow swingers judge someonelses choices however immoral and in turn wish people accept you for who you are

Personally as long as the other persons decisions don't impact me personally including my health i hold no opinion and generally leave them to it its their life and i have mine.Why worry about the next individual.I dunno how everyone else sees this"

swingers personal choices in what aspects??? see I have to ask because you left it very vauge...

what I will say is this... swingers "personal choices" can and do have consequences on other people..... so not so easy to say live and let live if those "consequences" come back to effect you.....

should swingers pass judgements on other swingers.... lets get something clear, we all pass judgements on each other all the time, I bet some of you are making judgements on this post....

we all make judgements on how someone speaks, or how someone dresses or how someone comes across... and I don't see how swingers are different from the rest of the population in that respect...

should be "live and let live".... up to a point I suppose...however my morals are mine and mine alone, they are a part of what makes me "me" and if they happen to clash with someone elses "live and let live" stance.... well then such is life!

over a year ago

[orders a huge quantity of chill pills for Fabio]

over a year ago

Unfortunately it is human nature to judge other people regardless of what the circumstances are

over a year ago

"Seen a few posts with people being judgmental about other swingers personal choices etc.

Personally as long as the other persons decisions don't impact me personally including my health i hold no opinion and generally leave them to it its their life and i have mine.Why worry about the next individual.I dunno how everyone else sees this

swingers personal choices in what aspects??? see I have to ask because you left it very vauge...

what I will say is this... swingers "personal choices" can and do have consequences on other people..... so not so easy to say live and let live if those "consequences" come back to effect you.....

should swingers pass judgements on other swingers.... lets get something clear, we all pass judgements on each other all the time, I bet some of you are making judgements on this post....

we all make judgements on how someone speaks, or how someone dresses or how someone comes across... and I don't see how swingers are different from the rest of the population in that respect...

should be "live and let live".... up to a point I suppose...however my morals are mine and mine alone, they are a part of what makes me "me" and if they happen to clash with someone elses "live and let live" stance.... well then such is life!"

True was a bit vague lets take the topic that's most prominent "Barebacking".Now i understand as you was saying some of the choices do have consequences and this choice can have/has those consequences. But as a person rather than pass judgement on that individuals choice shouldn't you simply avoid and not meet them therefore avoiding such said consequences?

And yes we do make judgments daily as you said no disputing that its human nature part of peoples genetic coding so to speak.But most of those are not outwardly spoken most of the time and many of us are oblivious of what the other person has said about us.

What i was trying to refer to is posts in forums where people seem to deliberately make it their mission bash other peoples posts with their own views or moral stand point be it fantasy/true story/ a simple discussion.

over a year ago

With regard to Brians post and in particular the reference to bareback - it is easy to say that avoidance is the best option , but as has been said so many times - not everyone is honest .

Therein lies the problem , how does one avoid those who don't admit to having done bareback ?

With the best will in the world , if the folk you play with don't disclose the whole truth , we could all be unwittingly playing with fire !

We realised after a short time on here that honesty is not always the policy adopted by everyone and we judged those who lied for quite some time .

Not any more though - it's our responsibility to take care in whatever way we see fit and that's what we do now . So expect the worst and don't judge , just take care of yourselves and don't presume that when folk put on their profile that they don't do bareback that they are necessarily telling the truth !

over a year ago

one thing i will tell you and its true.

you can have all the things money can buy.

all the best friends that fame brings.

but without your health you got nothing.

wear a condom no matter what!

and if they dont want you too? walk away.

never be tempted to cross that line.

over a year ago

"With regard to Brians post and in particular the reference to bareback - it is easy to say that avoidance is the best option , but as has been said so many times - not everyone is honest .

Therein lies the problem , how does one avoid those who don't admit to having done bareback ?

With the best will in the world , if the folk you play with don't disclose the whole truth , we could all be unwittingly playing with fire !

We realised after a short time on here that honesty is not always the policy adopted by everyone and we judged those who lied for quite some time .

Not any more though - it's our responsibility to take care in whatever way we see fit and that's what we do now . So expect the worst and don't judge , just take care of yourselves and don't presume that when folk put on their profile that they don't do bareback that they are necessarily telling the truth ! "

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

should be "live and let live".... up to a point I suppose...however my morals are mine and mine alone, they are a part of what makes me "me" and if they happen to clash with someone elses "live and let live" stance.... well then such is life!"

over a year ago

Swingers are humans. Humans pass judgement, it's how humans are. End of.

over a year ago

Heavyyyyyyyyyyy post this one - far to serious question posed - mind i got bored reading it after first line

over a year ago

ps: Welcome to FORUMS Brian

over a year ago

"Swingers are humans. Humans pass judgement, it's how humans are. End of."
And put people in there little boxes as alot of the time it makes them feel safe.

over a year ago

bingo!

over a year ago

dont like how people try and differentiate swingers from the rest of humanity

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Joining a swinging site does not a swinger make.

over a year ago

I agree with what you say.

you sound like my type of person.

over a year ago

"Swingers are humans. Humans pass judgement, it's how humans are. End of.And put people in there little boxes as alot of the time it makes them feel safe."

Post new Message to Thread