Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Massaging your ego on the forums

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it massaging someones ego when guys post on the forums, just to get people to comment on there pics or profile? or is it desperation to get people to chat to them! all because everything else has failed attract attention to them??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont know is it?

over a year ago

Do you mean men, or guys as general anyone?

over a year ago

he he lol!!

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Who cares read my profile and love me even more

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

everyone posts for attention of some sort, not exclusive to guys and not overly a negative thing to be honest.

people are given the advice when they are new to raise their profile on the site...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

There s a huge difference between banter, playful flirtation and encouraging somebody, perhaps a newbie to post. Massaging somebody's ego sounds a bit contrived and not genuine?

over a year ago

"Is it massaging someones ego when guys post on the forums, just to get people to comment on there pics or profile? or is it desperation to get people to chat to them! all because everything else has failed attract attention to them??"

By replying are we massaging your ego?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Is it massaging someones ego when guys post on the forums, just to get people to comment on there pics or profile? or is it desperation to get people to chat to them! all because everything else has failed attract attention to them??"

the same can be said about

loading pics and then commenting in updates about your new pics...

ranting about clearing friends in 5 days because they haven't spoken in a while ( well message them then and ask why )....

I am leaving the site in 3 days and may consider staying in a thousand people beg me to stay.

attention seeking and ego stroking comes in many guises.... and is it wrong ? NO.

if you need it... go for it.

if you don't... don't

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/08/12 18:22:05]

By *lgernonMan
over a year ago

cupar

You mean exactly like this post! Haha - quality man. Like your style.

over a year ago

Oops deleted that wanted to edit!! the subject matter comes from a post i read from a guy, who was asking everyone to look at his profile, because he wasn't getting enough attention or enough _iews.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"[Removed by poster at 21/08/12 18:22:05]"

Well if it worked for him, he is probably pretty please with himself. I say good on him

over a year ago

"There s a huge difference between banter, playful flirtation and encouraging somebody, perhaps a newbie to post. Massaging somebody's ego sounds a bit contrived and not genuine? "

Ass kissing and over the top public displays of attention are one thing!

'Flanter' (for the unaware - flirting/banter) is a different kettle of fish!

One is cringe worthy, blatant 'brown-tongueing' - the other is harmless fun.

Discourage the former - encourage the latter!

More power to the Flanter!!!!!

over a year ago

My pet hate ...these posts.

Rate my profile

My New pics

Snog marry avoid.

I cant get a meet

Jeezo ...i know its a forum and you Can post what you like but they get done every cpl of days...

Give Us a giggle or a Good debate.

Auds

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's not just blokes you know. I like a nice deep massage. It might be hard to get through to the ego with all the padding though.

over a year ago

think its sad really - ooooh look at me please, rate my pic, profile, cock please. the sort of twats who post endless status updates on facebook craving a like. granted they may get a few more clicks on their page but as for leading to meets I cant see why such behaviour would do anything but dissuade potential meets

By *lgernonMan
over a year ago

cupar

"My pet hate ...these posts.

Rate my profile

My New pics

Snog marry avoid.

I cant get a meet

Jeezo ...i know its a forum and you Can post what you like but they get done every cpl of days...

Give Us a giggle or a Good debate.

Auds

"

AGREEEE

Got any dishes you need done? Ironing? Perhaps some boots that need licked? The above is so true.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I love irony!

over a year ago

Everyone who posts likes attention, some more than others.

There is an element of competition with people striving for bigger and better. I enjoy the single guy threads who state things like 'I think big breasted women are beautiful, I wish I could get those ladies to message me with pics' - and soon enough that thread will be filled to capacity with women jostling to state their breast size.

The favourite holiday destinations are similar too, noone will ever type Skegness, its always Rwanda, Outer Mongolia, the Moon ....

If you can't beat em join em

over a year ago

I like women with large breasts!! i love those wondefull bouncy beautiful boobs, who's got the biggest on the site?? also who's willing to let me borrow a pair for a day??

Post new Message to Thread