Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lots of talking not alot of meetin

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where are all the sexy people who are looking for real meets????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am on your other thread

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I no you are sexy I never forget a great body like yours xxx

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"I no you are sexy I never forget a great body like yours xxx"

think hes hitting onto u julie !

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Alot of people looking for real meets but alot of people who also have work and family commitments which limit things x

over a year ago

"I no you are sexy I never forget a great body like yours xxx

think hes hitting onto u julie ! "

Yeah I'd say so !

over a year ago

"I no you are sexy I never forget a great body like yours xxx"

Hit me baby

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

We like to meet with sexy single guys but a few things seem to get in the way more often than not: they're too tight to pay halves for a hotel, they don't accom (suspicious in itself when your mid 30s etc and you don't accom - we don't, we have kids at home), they won't pay to go into a club to meet there etc. But we don't do too badly

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Greedy girl I dissagree and use me for an example. I struggle to get the money together for fuel a club and a hotel as am a single parent with young kids. I dont accomodate anymore as my bedroom is the smaller one of the two and isnt big enough realistically for 2 let alone a couple and me. My house has children written all over it and like to keep my sexual life and my family life very seperate. I also dont have a husband to protect me or scare the shit out of a man chancing it and popping round for a coffee without checking first. I dont have alot of money coming into my bank so swinging on a budget.

If you speak to the many people that have met me they would not say I was suspect or suspicious.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Where are all the sexy people who are looking for real meets????"

In my local swinger club usually.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

[Removed by poster at 21/08/12 18:45:28]

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

"Greedy girl I dissagree and use me for an example. I struggle to get the money together for fuel a club and a hotel as am a single parent with young kids. I dont accomodate anymore as my bedroom is the smaller one of the two and isnt big enough realistically for 2 let alone a couple and me. My house has children written all over it and like to keep my sexual life and my family life very seperate. I also dont have a husband to protect me or scare the shit out of a man chancing it and popping round for a coffee without checking first. I dont have alot of money coming into my bank so swinging on a budget.

If you speak to the many people that have met me they would not say I was suspect or suspicious.

"

You're not a single though are you? I was specifically talking about guys so please dont think it was aimed at you xx

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Greedy I know it wasnt aimed at me, and am very much a single person but yes a single lady but wanted to explain people do have different reasons for not being able to accomodate. Single parents with family life, people that rent and share a flat cant all necessarily accomodate. Regardless of being a male or not x

Post new Message to Thread