Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Warnings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else ever had some sort of trouble caused by someone you have met offhere and had the urge to warn people about them so they don't get the same trouble you did.

I just don't understand how some people can do what they do and still keep being able to make profiles and meet people and stuff

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

Reading all the Posts on here, I must be one of the lucky ones. I've never had any problems at all during a meet and nearly always get invited back.

Maybe I'm just quite good at spotting the nutters straight away and avoiding them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I have...Admin did suspend their profile, but unfortunately they just came back and currently they have 3 profiles on the go, so as soon as i seet the twunt again in a search, i block him so i dont have the misfortune of having to look at him!

over a year ago

Yes, I have a man who I met socially a while ago but decided not to play with. Occasionally, he now messages me to tell me how someone I met 18 months ago has recently met a horror and it doesn't look good on me etc. He always comments on my verifications.

I have no idea why he does it but I just laugh at it now.

over a year ago

have reported women for asking for cash incentives in the past

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

No-one's ever caused me trouble on this site that I know of, but if they did, well, not much I can do about it. I would hope that people meet me because of my profile and pics, not because of tittle tattle, but I guess thats me being niaive.

And if someone wanted to keep starting profiles to message me mean things, then my block button will get a healthy workout. However thats only happened once and he's not been in touch for ages now.

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

Yep. A fella I met came with a barrel full of baggage, another woman had had an angry call from his wife, yet he was 'single' I watched with some concern as I saw other women fall for him. I just hoped that they were savvy enough to figure it all out.

Unfortunately whilst wanting to appear helpful it can come across as interfering or bitchy, so I would only warn someone I knew well.

over a year ago

Yes and You feel for others as could end up same as you . But know it could turn nasty and end up you looking the fool as people think your interfering So you live and learn ... and hope you will never come across it again .

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 21/08/12 17:45:13]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

There is usually 3 sides to most stories and my experience is if you fall out with one person on here, you are more than likely to be snubbed by on average 3/4 of their mates...

I would question the motives of the people giving the warning.

Treat as you find....

over a year ago

Wow it has become far more clear why you ladies are so wary of single guys on here!

Apparently some pretty nasty guys on here (well probably women too I suppose)

over a year ago

I have a stalker who has created new profiles to contact me and asked someone else (although I think it's yet another profile he created) to contact me. In fact a couple of people have done that when I have said no. But not created trouble.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Wow it has become far more clear why you ladies are so wary of single guys on here!

Apparently some pretty nasty guys on here (well probably women too I suppose)"

and couples

over a year ago

"Wow it has become far more clear why you ladies are so wary of single guys on here!

Apparently some pretty nasty guys on here (well probably women too I suppose)

and couples "

Hmm yeah those too

over a year ago

Yes I was stalked for 6 months my life was hell but I didn't give in to her and she got message in end

over a year ago

It was a couple for me kinda, they were just fuck buddies, i met them, he asked to meet me alone so i did, i had a few meets both withthe two of them and just him, hen she started getting jealous and claimed she had fallen for him and started trying to cause trouble for me, then he went away with work and then she ended it with him and he started texting me every day demanding things and saying i was his, he has had 7 profiles since i started talking to him, he has finally given up by the looks of it, but kinda feel mean leaving other people to his whims

over a year ago

Met a couple regularly and had fun taking pics for OUR own use only, or so I thought until I discovered a profile the male had set up with my pics claiming to be me!

I named & shamed on my profile and had my profile removed for a while but I was so angry!

Now I never meet couples outside chams and I never ever allow my photo to be taken by anyone else

over a year ago

Never any issues with anyone I have met off FAB.

over a year ago

You're lucky then lol

over a year ago

in addition you can see from my profile top comment- that i had my profile lifted and pasted by some prat and passsed it off as me - he was also reported - but thats the one downside to FAB there are no copywrite controls and we are all open game i guess

Post new Message to Thread