Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Naivety Play?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thought for today ( For once there is a serious message in here)

After being on this site fir a while, I can't help but feel concerned for the safety of some of the more gullible folk on here when meeting strangers in strange places for strange shenanigans.

I'm not trying to be holier than though, or claim superior intelligence or anything but if silly forum posts can completely take people in, then I shudder to think how they'd cope in the presence of a budding Ted Bundy

We all take obvious risks on here but I think at all times we need to minimise these risks as best we can.

Anyway, I appreciate this thread might not prove too popular but if it gets one person to think then it's served it's purpose.

Ok, back to the silliness

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I have also considered this. I have seen some pretty daft risks taken by some, where I don't think they have taken a single thought to their personal safety. Luckily I only carry a kipper around, not an axe.

Oh and Colin of course

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What do you mean ????? nothing silly happens here - this is a christian fellowship soicety site afterall --- well thats what i was told - im such a virgin here never do anything wrong or rude

over a year ago

I thought it was a Thunderbirds fan site. Well ride me sideways, you live and learn. That'll explain why the women I've arranged to meet have run mile when I turn up in my Lady Penelope outfit.

over a year ago

I always prefer to have a social meet 1st, somewhere I feel comfortable, and would pass this advice on to anyone.

BUT

I met one guy on here. Chatted online for ages, had lots in common, got on very well, verified, face pics etc. Decided to meet up in person and everything was great.

Until I got a message off his (ex)girlfriend.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Everything he said was a lie and the depth he went to and the things he said, well, frankly some were sick!

Angry at 1st and totally embarrassed, then over time I just felt nothing but sympathy for him and actually worry about his sanity.

This has served as a warning to me. Still would meet others, but never 100% believe people now. It's worrying that people like that exist and if it wasn't for the girlfriend who knows what could've happened

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's a great title but may leave those thinking of Christmas a little flummoxed.

Some may have more street smarts than appear in their responses.

I have met some men capable of telling the most stupendous lies and I have felt saddened and stupid for falling for them. However, I have not felt in danger with them in the way that I have meeting men in bars.

Treat each other with respect and don't entirely drop your guard.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I have also considered this. I have seen some pretty daft risks taken by some, where I don't think they have taken a single thought to their personal safety. Luckily I only carry a kipper around, not an axe.

Oh and Colin of course"

Is Colin happy about you forcing this kipper threesome on him?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I have also considered this. I have seen some pretty daft risks taken by some, where I don't think they have taken a single thought to their personal safety. Luckily I only carry a kipper around, not an axe.

Oh and Colin of course

Is Colin happy about you forcing this kipper threesome on him?"

As long as he is included in the photos he is cool with it. Thank you Lick my Splits you have just given me some inspiration

over a year ago

"I always prefer to have a social meet 1st, somewhere I feel comfortable, and would pass this advice on to anyone.

BUT

I met one guy on here. Chatted online for ages, had lots in common, got on very well, verified, face pics etc. Decided to meet up in person and everything was great.

Until I got a message off his (ex)girlfriend.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Everything he said was a lie and the depth he went to and the things he said, well, frankly some were sick!

Angry at 1st and totally embarrassed, then over time I just felt nothing but sympathy for him and actually worry about his sanity.

This has served as a warning to me. Still would meet others, but never 100% believe people now. It's worrying that people like that exist and if it wasn't for the girlfriend who knows what could've happened "

Obviously I don't know the ins and outs but a quick question for you, how do you know it was him that was mental and lying and not the ex girlfriend?

over a year ago

Mainly because he told me she'd died in a car crash!

I did also take what she said with a pinch of salt but after hearing her side, some of the things he said which I thought nothing of at the time seemed glaringly obvious as lies

over a year ago

"Mainly because he told me she'd died in a car crash!

I did also take what she said with a pinch of salt but after hearing her side, some of the things he said which I thought nothing of at the time seemed glaringly obvious as lies"

OK you win lol

Post new Message to Thread