Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

where have all the doggers gone

Jump to newest

By *oley31 OP   Couple
over a year ago

worcester

Its Friday night, Kids are away at a friends sleep over, Allday we had been texting each other dirty ideas and comments,

right thats it, we had decided to go out dogging, we havent been for a little while and thought we would try going back to the place where it all started some couple of years ago. 9pm arrived and we were ready to go out, wife in school uniform, pigtails and looked amazing. we headed off to Clent, there are a couple of carparks there that used to be fantastic, its where we where introduced to dogging in the beginning, we arrived at the bottom carpark, noone around so decided to park up in the corner and wait and see who came in. we sat, and sat, and sat,40 minutes and not one car,strange we thought oh well, we decided to move to the upper carpark on the hill, large open but we had had fun there before, we again parked up, nothing 30 minutes passed and one car came up parked some little distance away and flashed his break lights, we responded and the guy in the car drove off, bloody hell whats going on, we decided to move back to the lower carpark, there were a couple of cars, a 4x4 and one other, we pulled in and saw that the guy in the 4x4 was talking to the other guy, we parked up, flashed the interior light and and started to play, not one hint of being watched or them being the slightly bit intereted,

HAS DOGGINGIN CLENT DIED???

IS IT A GAY SPOT NOW????

is there a heavy police presence??

This place used to be the place to go. please can someone recommend anywhere else to go for fun,in the west midlands

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah. Internet is taking over and people dont seem to want to go out in the cold when they can arrange meets at home. But i thought that was the whole point. Plus not to sound homophobic. But gays disrupt the dogging around my area. With an attitude of. If we cant get any. Nobody will. So scare the couples off

By *oley31 OP   Couple
over a year ago

worcester

wrong isnt it, i thought the internet may play a big part, but to go to what used to be the capital of dogging locations in the midlands only to be sat there on our own was quite a shock

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I am not suprised that there is less dogging now! From our point of view, it has always been a strange thing to want to do, to meet complete strangers, who you know nothing about and do all sorts of stuff with them?

None of the men we know who still say they go dogging are the sort that would get proper meets on a site like this. Three are extremely large and unlike women of the same size, wouldn't be looked at twice on here. Hence they go dogging! There does in general seem to be less emphasis on the quality and more on the quantity.

Couple that with the stupid way most doggers have gone about things in the past, that has bought out the police and councils to close down areas where it happens. As I said in another post, our local country park is now like Fort Knox! Large fences up to keep you out in the evenings. Only places to park now cost and there is CCTV everywhere so people like us who just want a walk in the quiet of the woods have to park in a car park and run the gauntlet of male doggers as soon as we park up... AND it now costs us!

Yep! This is just our opinion and no doubt it will upset some, but there is a whole countryside out there, why do you have to choose places where ordinary folk are likely to go??

By *oley31 OP   Couple
over a year ago

worcester

hi there, thanks for the response,our kind of dogging is to go out on the off chance of being caught, the thought of a stranger (WATCHING ONLY) enjoying the show turns us both on, the reason for going out and not at home for this activity, we dont like the idea of people knowing where we live or what we do, this is just one of those secret activities that a normal couple want to try without the personal touch or familiarity,

we are memebrs on here and meet couples and the have met a couple of rare polite single gent, but for off the cuff fun we used to find dogging a great way of having fun.

sorry to all you genuine dog walkers if this activity that takes place upsets but one thing i dont understand is why the hell would any normal non playing couple be walking in the woods after 11,30 at night,?????????????? surely you must expect that when you decide to walk in the woods at this untimely hour that the bad mannered doggers are going to be thinking that you are a playing couple,

over a year ago

i used to love going dogging, when i was married me and the ex used to go regular, i havnt been for years tho as i dont drive so when i split with the ex i lost the ability to get to places lol

i thought it was still popular to be honest

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

boy racers have spoilt a lot of car parks and secluded places now , and the police seem to be checking places regular now

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The thing is.... people start posting about locations, twats turn up, location is no longer good, people move to somewhere else to avoid the twats... who ultimately draw the attention of the police.

over a year ago

"boy racers have spoilt a lot of car parks and secluded places now , and the police seem to be checking places regular now "

over a year ago

"The thing is.... people start posting about locations, twats turn up, location is no longer good, people move to somewhere else to avoid the twats... who ultimately draw the attention of the police."

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"hi there, thanks for the response,our kind of dogging is to go out on the off chance of being caught, the thought of a stranger (WATCHING ONLY) enjoying the show turns us both on, the reason for going out and not at home for this activity, we dont like the idea of people knowing where we live or what we do, this is just one of those secret activities that a normal couple want to try without the personal touch or familiarity,

we are memebrs on here and meet couples and the have met a couple of rare polite single gent, but for off the cuff fun we used to find dogging a great way of having fun.

sorry to all you genuine dog walkers if this activity that takes place upsets but one thing i dont understand is why the hell would any normal non playing couple be walking in the woods after 11,30 at night,?????????????? surely you must expect that when you decide to walk in the woods at this untimely hour that the bad mannered doggers are going to be thinking that you are a playing couple,

"

So, a perfectly innocent member of the public is fair game for you? You don't care as long as you get your jollies?

Well, we don't walk a dog! We also don't go out at 11:30 at night, but if we did, we still have the right NOT to be accosted by men who really don't care who they shag or when! Who are you to say that parks and woods are out of bounds at a certain time? As kids (14 to 17) we used roam the woods at all hours!

But where do you get this "after 11:30" from? Look at the areas that are used for dogging and they start to get populated after 8pm! Irchester Country Park Layby on the A45 started to get cars in it from 7pm. Sadly, they have put up massive fences to stop the doggers getting in that way and therefore it has stopped us walkers too.. We also have to pay to park at all hours instead of being free after 8pm!

There is plenty of open countryside out there where doggers would not interrupt or annoy others. Why not go miles out? I'll tell you why! It is because doggers are selfish and think they have a right to do as they please, no matter who it upsets!

This is just my opinion, but although we have rights, we also have to accept that others have rights too and with those rights we also have responsibility!

By *oley31 OP   Couple
over a year ago

worcester

thanks again to you for your reply,

in our defence we only go out after 10.30 11pm at night,everyone has the right to be where they want at any hour, this was not the original issue, we are just a couple looking to have fun, we do not push ourselves onto other people, there is or used to be a code of conduct, secret abut well known tell tail signs that doggers should adhere to, i feel sorry for the people who are innocently out minding there own business, as a couple we always check to see if anyone is about, we use the signalling code, we do not walk up to anyone and get it on, think you have us wrong, but admit there are a lot of wankers out there that think its their god given right to pursue anyone who is in the area at the time, these are the people who have ruined it along with all the boy racers, heads etc etc.

i agree with your view to some extent, but again defend the activity of dogging,when the code of cionduct is adhered to its a lot of fun for the people who are involved,

Post new Message to Thread