Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why is it so hard?

Jump to newest

By *bend69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

twinkletown

why is it so hard to find a meet? we are 100% genuine, have an ok profile ....well we think so? plenty of pictures.

we do still get lots of winks and messages but nothing ever comes from it!!!!

and as soon as you try to talk to them they ignore you or block you.......... ffs starting to think we doing something wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have been here 9 months and have 3 veris so you're doing better than some, the only thing that I would change about your profile (just an outsiders point of view) is your location. Maybe give people a better idea of where you're from, I know I prefer to meet people local. You may find lots of posts like this if you use the search facility, they're not uncommon and you could find some replies useful. Good luck @

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple
over a year ago

southend-on-sea

Sometimes it can be like buses nothing for ages and then three come along at the same time ! We have a choice of two for this weekend.

over a year ago

I would also lose the bit re pictures collectors and jogging on.

Do you actively search?

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

"You have been here 9 months and have 3 veris so you're doing better than some, the only thing that I would change about your profile (just an outsiders point of view) is your location. Maybe give people a better idea of where you're from, I know I prefer to meet people local. You may find lots of posts like this if you use the search facility, they're not uncommon and you could find some replies useful. Good luck @"
was was thinking the same no point msging if your in the far north or south

Forum Mod

over a year ago

A meet in june and 2 in july,its august now? I don't think your doing too badly unless you're looking for meets every week?

Remember that its the summer holidays at the moment,people don't have as much opportunity to meet up as they're busy with family stuff or away on holiday

over a year ago

"why is it so hard to find a meet? we are 100% genuine, have an ok profile ....well we think so? plenty of pictures.

and as soon as you try to talk to them they ignore you or block you.......... ffs starting to think we doing something wrong? "

hard to understand why that is, having looked at your profile its pretty clear as to what your looking for, so why your getting this sort of unwanted ignorance god knows - dont fret im pretty sure youll not go wanting for long

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious; but by only looking for bi-fem / bi-fem couples you are cutting out maybe 80 pct of the people on here. So having 3 meets that verified you in the last three months is not that bad.

Your preferences are of course yours to choose. But I've only had three meets in the last nine months! So your doing much better than I am.

So to use the now famous phrase, Keep calm & carry on!

By *bend69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

twinkletown

"You have been here 9 months and have 3 veris so you're doing better than some, the only thing that I would change about your profile (just an outsiders point of view) is your location. Maybe give people a better idea of where you're from, I know I prefer to meet people local. You may find lots of posts like this if you use the search facility, they're not uncommon and you could find some replies useful. Good luck @"

Thanx yeah iv changed location back to where we from, we changed it after i was being recognised by few local ppl!!! Lol xx

By *bend69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

twinkletown

"why is it so hard to find a meet? we are 100% genuine, have an ok profile ....well we think so? plenty of pictures.

and as soon as you try to talk to them they ignore you or block you.......... ffs starting to think we doing something wrong?

hard to understand why that is, having looked at your profile its pretty clear as to what your looking for, so why your getting this sort of unwanted ignorance god knows - dont fret im pretty sure youll not go wanting for long "

By *bend69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

twinkletown

"I would also lose the bit re pictures collectors and jogging on.

Do you actively search?

"

Yeah iv also took that bit out ... Suppose "jog on" was bit much. Yeah we search lots, we always read profiles before winking or messaging but still hardly anything, its frustrating the life out of us! Xxx

By *bend69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

twinkletown

"Sometimes it can be like buses nothing for ages and then three come along at the same time ! We have a choice of two for this weekend."

over a year ago

Do you actively search?

Yeah iv also took that bit out ... Suppose "jog on" was bit much. Yeah we search lots, we always read profiles before winking or messaging but still hardly anything, its frustrating the life out of us! Xxx"

Have you tried going to clubs? xx

By *bend69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

twinkletown

Do you actively search?

Yeah iv also took that bit out ... Suppose "jog on" was bit much. Yeah we search lots, we always read profiles before winking or messaging but still hardly anything, its frustrating the life out of us! Xxx

Have you tried going to clubs? xx"

Yeah we go to clubs alot love them! Going to try club f friday for a change xx

Post new Message to Thread