Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Abusive verifications!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anybody else get em? It's all I seem to get these days! People can be so cruel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Up them they are just jealous twats cruel people are horrible !!!!

over a year ago

Agree with above..take no bloody notice xxx

over a year ago

"Up them they are just jealous twats cruel people are horrible !!!! "

By *tephenb001Man
over a year ago

stapleton

Why don't you delete the veri's then.

over a year ago

I gave somebody a Veri on Satday that he refuses to show cos he said people will get the wrong idea

He misses the trick, giving them the wrong idea is what it's all about

Isn't it ?

Am I doing this wrong ?

over a year ago

"Up them they are just jealous twats cruel people are horrible !!!! "

I AM cruel and 'orrible... but I'm also very honest

over a year ago

"Up them they are just jealous twats cruel people are horrible !!!!

I AM cruel and 'orrible... but I'm also very honest "

Honest is the best way to be Fia, keep up the good work!

over a year ago

Never.

over a year ago

"I gave somebody a Veri on Satday that he refuses to show cos he said people will get the wrong idea

Isn't it ?

Am I doing this wrong ? "

Has he got "straight" on his profile by any chance?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Its why mine are hidden

Thank goodness for that option!

over a year ago

"Up them they are just jealous twats cruel people are horrible !!!!

I AM cruel and 'orrible... but I'm also very honest

Honest is the best way to be Fia, keep up the good work! "

I will!

over a year ago

"I gave somebody a Veri on Satday that he refuses to show cos he said people will get the wrong idea

Isn't it ?

Am I doing this wrong ?

Has he got "straight" on his profile by any chance? "

No

He objected to the bit about him having a dick like a draught excluder and a fetish for holiday luggage.

Neither was true, but it seemed random enough at the time

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Wassap? Can't handle the truth?

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I put mine up that simply says I envy pat sharps mullet. I don't, but it made me chuckle

over a year ago

"Never. "

You're only jealous

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Does anybody else get em? It's all I seem to get these days! People can be so cruel "

I've just read them and I think they've been quite kind to you really.....honestly, you single guys need to grow a thicker skin (might help keep your gob shut too)

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Does anybody else get em? It's all I seem to get these days! People can be so cruel "

Gawd, you men moan when you don't get verifications, then you moan when you do!

over a year ago

"Never.

You're only jealous "

your better than them its there loss

over a year ago

"Why don't you delete the veri's then.

"

Cos they are all I've got so I have to display em

over a year ago

Oh and it's good to know that half of the perpetrators are jumping on this thread and sticking the knife in further. God I feel sick now, you used me as some kind of sex toy and then cast me aside, I feel violated

over a year ago

"Does anybody else get em? It's all I seem to get these days! People can be so cruel

I've just read them and I think they've been quite kind to you really.....honestly, you single guys need to grow a thicker skin (might help keep your gob shut too) "

Dunt thee start an all, Thatcher lover!

over a year ago

you mean from people you have met or from people just sending you a verification thats rude who you havnt met as a joke?

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Oh and it's good to know that half of the perpetrators are jumping on this thread and sticking the knife in further. God I feel sick now, you used me as some kind of sex toy and then cast me aside, I feel violated "

Ooooh, and on that note, I'm off to bed with a sex toy as that's all I've got tonight....promise I'll think of you Marquis

over a year ago

Isn't it ?

Am I doing this wrong ? "

or do you mean will give people the right idea and theres things he dont want people to know, like he meets men?

over a year ago

Isn't it ?

Am I doing this wrong ?

or do you mean will give people the right idea and theres things he dont want people to know, like he meets men? "

oh no he is upfront about that

probably just didn't want people to know that he'd met ME

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"oh no he is upfront about that

probably just didn't want people to know that he'd met ME "

I get that a lot.

over a year ago

I still cant get veri coz all my meets got str8 on their profile!

over a year ago

"I still cant get veri coz all my meets got str8 on their profile!"

I'll give ya one .......

.......... and if ur lucky ya might get a veri too

Boom Boom

over a year ago

"Does anybody else get em? It's all I seem to get these days! People can be so cruel

you mean from people you have met or from people just sending you a verification thats rude who you havnt met as a joke?"

No they are from people I have met and been used sexually by and then mocked

over a year ago

This all seems a bit strange to me, maybe i'm synical but you've had 6 verifications for the last 9 days and been on the site 2 weeks but strangely the people you've met haven't any from you apart from one and that could be considered a abusive verification .

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it proberly is a .....

over a year ago

you mean from people you have met or from people just sending you a verification thats rude who you havnt met as a joke?

No they are from people I have met and been used sexually by and then mocked "

really? thats shocking?

I have never had that, if i meet someone and we dont get along they tend to just not verify me not send rude ones

Im actually shocked at people doing that and not a great deal shocks me on here now days

over a year ago

This all seems a bit strange to me, maybe i'm synical but you've had 6 verifications for the last 9 days and been on the site 2 weeks but strangely the people you've met haven't any from you apart from one and that could be considered a abusive verification .

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it proberly is a ..... "

Cynical even

over a year ago

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it proberly is a ..... "

Perhaps I am just the resurrection of a lost soul? Or perhaps I'm just pretty prolific lol

By *thlete0Couple
over a year ago

southend

Is this a wind up??? No one would accept these varifications would they! I mean sentances like “there is so much less of him” what does that mean, if u didn't like someone u wouldn't varify them would u??

over a year ago

No they are from people I have met and been used sexually by and then mocked

really? thats shocking?

I have never had that, if i meet someone and we dont get along they tend to just not verify me not send rude ones

Im actually shocked at people doing that and not a great deal shocks me on here now days"

I think they are just tongue in cheek Dudders, well at least I hope so! lol

As for not verifying them, there is a good reason for that which I can't go into on here

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

[Removed by poster at 21/08/12 00:13:02]

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Ooo, it's a game to guess who you used to be!

My favourite verification was rude and mildly abusive. It was truthful and made me laugh. I displayed it and used it as another way of filtering out those that would not get me (in either sense). Pity he left and that verification went with him

But, maybe you like a little abuse, eh?

;-)

over a year ago

"My favourite verification was rude and mildly abusive. It was truthful and made me laugh. I displayed it and used it as another way of filtering out those that would not get me (in either sense). Pity he left and that verification went with him

"

I like veris that make me laugh, and as you say it gives a good indication of a persons sense of humour

over a year ago

"My favourite verification was rude and mildly abusive. It was truthful and made me laugh. I displayed it and used it as another way of filtering out those that would not get me (in either sense). Pity he left and that verification went with him

I like veris that make me laugh, and as you say it gives a good indication of a persons sense of humour "

I agree

I have one that simply says 'he came round to mine and did all the pots'

It still makes me chuckle

over a year ago

I like veris that make me laugh, and as you say it gives a good indication of a persons sense of humour "

What like yours to me I've had to be referred for counselling since I first read it

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I like veris that make me laugh, and as you say it gives a good indication of a persons sense of humour

What like yours to me I've had to be referred for counselling since I first read it "

Did it make you a Marquis de Sad? - sorry couldn't resist. Not able to go to bed yet and getting stupid.

over a year ago

What like yours to me I've had to be referred for counselling since I first read it "

Well it made me laugh

over a year ago

I agree

It still makes me chuckle "

...can you come round mine?

over a year ago

What like yours to me I've had to be referred for counselling since I first read it

Did it make you a Marquis de Sad? - sorry couldn't resist. Not able to go to bed yet and getting stupid."

Marguis de Sade? More like Marquis de Fucking Livid

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Did it make you a Marquis de Sad? - sorry couldn't resist. Not able to go to bed yet and getting stupid.

Marguis de Sade? More like Marquis de Fucking Livid "

As long as you're fucking, what ya complaining about?

p.s. no 'e' on my sad - or are you telling me something?

over a year ago

I agree

did you tho?

over a year ago

Personally I think veris should be used for their original intention and not for joking around between mates, that's what private messages are for.

I don't feel a lot should be said in them other than the person is genuine and not someone who has various fake profiles, and they turned up etc etc.

Rather than being silly and cryptic in verifications then 'has a great sense of humour' would do, because verifications are used by others to assess whether they wish to message or risk a meet. They can't really do that effectively if they aren't sure whether the veris are tongue in cheek or not.

I just feel that there's a time and place for jokes between mates and veris should be viewed as a kind of indicator for others.

over a year ago

"oh no he is upfront about that

probably just didn't want people to know that he'd met ME

I get that a lot. "

yeah me too.

over a year ago

Looks like you need that confession box now more than ever OP

over a year ago

"Looks like you need that confession box now more than ever OP "

Oh I forgot sorry, I'll get on with it today father

over a year ago

"Personally I think veris should be used for their original intention and not for joking around between mates, that's what private messages are for.

I don't feel a lot should be said in them other than the person is genuine and not someone who has various fake profiles, and they turned up etc etc.

Rather than being silly and cryptic in verifications then 'has a great sense of humour' would do, because verifications are used by others to assess whether they wish to message or risk a meet. They can't really do that effectively if they aren't sure whether the veris are tongue in cheek or not.

I just feel that there's a time and place for jokes between mates and veris should be viewed as a kind of indicator for others. "

Well I get your point and i think that that is one if the reason's why I started this thread but I can't really influence what other's put can I?

I can assure you that they are all from actual repeat meets and are obviously tongue in cheek.

On the other side of the coin, are they any less accurate than the endless ones from people saying how wonderful the person is when they put the same thing about everyone who is willing to meet them, obviously out of gratitude?

over a year ago

"Personally I think veris should be used for their original intention and not for joking around between mates, that's what private messages are for.

I just feel that there's a time and place for jokes between mates and veris should be viewed as a kind of indicator for others. "

I disagree to an extent, I think anyone reading Marquis' verifications is getting a very real indication of the guys personality and that of the type of people he enjoys meeting. Anyone fitting his preferences would 'get' the joke, anyone who didn't 'get' the joke probably wouldn't be the right meet anyway

over a year ago

No they are from people I have met and been used sexually by and then mocked "

And i bet you love it xx as not the same as most peoples thay stand out and make you look fun .

over a year ago

you got some real nasty ones?? what are you doing wrong??

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

I just feel that there's a time and place for jokes between mates and veris should be viewed as a kind of indicator for others.

Well I get your point and i think that that is one if the reason's why I started this thread but I can't really influence what other's put can I?

I can assure you that they are all from actual repeat meets and are obviously tongue in cheek.

On the other side of the coin, are they any less accurate than the endless ones from people saying how wonderful the person is when they put the same thing about everyone who is willing to meet them, obviously out of gratitude? "

Would be interesting to know the other reasons why you started this thread.

over a year ago

just picked up on this one

All i can say if for someone to either abusive or cruel in response to something you said; was there just cause ?

over a year ago

ps;

People on this or any other adult site are rule to themselves and use them as outlets let let off steam at easy targets - dont take it to heart ok

over a year ago

" ps;

People on this or any other adult site are rule to themselves and use them as outlets let let off steam at easy targets - dont take it to heart ok "

I was getting the feeling he just loved them and really happy ? Why saying about it here ?

over a year ago

" ps;

People on this or any other adult site are rule to themselves and use them as outlets let let off steam at easy targets - dont take it to heart ok I was getting the feeling he just loved them and really happy ? Why saying about it here ?"

I think there a good few people who are missing the context of this thread.

It seems obvious to me that the Marquis has offered land and horses to the serfs on his estate in return for verifications that will increase the interest of others.

It is in an early form of spin-doctoring.

He could have had one from me too, but was only offering one acre and I wanted three.

Some people obviously don't drive such a hard bargain.

over a year ago

No they are from people I have met and been used sexually by and then mocked And i bet you love it xx as not the same as most peoples thay stand out and make you look fun . "

Bingo!!!

over a year ago

" ps;

People on this or any other adult site are rule to themselves and use them as outlets let let off steam at easy targets - dont take it to heart ok I was getting the feeling he just loved them and really happy ? Why saying about it here ?

I think there a good few people who are missing the context of this thread.

It seems obvious to me that the Marquis has offered land and horses to the serfs on his estate in return for verifications that will increase the interest of others.

It is in an early form of spin-doctoring.

He could have had one from me too, but was only offering one acre and I wanted three.

Some people obviously don't drive such a hard bargain."

Bussy you run rings around me , lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Pmsl this thread is like Gullibles Travels

over a year ago

On the other side of the coin, are they any less accurate than the endless ones from people saying how wonderful the person is when they put the same thing about everyone who is willing to meet them, obviously out of gratitude?

Would be interesting to know the other reasons why you started this thread."

Nothing sinister, I'm just an attention whore

over a year ago

"Pmsl this thread is like Gullibles Travels"

Hahaha, nice one

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Pmsl this thread is like Gullibles Travels

Hahaha, nice one "

I was going to say there must be short people in the thread as it seems to be passing over their heads but I didn't want Bussy to get offended

over a year ago

having divested myself more of the content of this extended communication forum and conjutated and delibeated response and the OP's replies back i am off the opinion that he is a bigger gooby git than me - now thats saying something on here

over a year ago

ps: he as a cute ass to lol

over a year ago

Hahaha, nice one

I was going to say there must be short people in the thread as it seems to be passing over their heads but I didn't want Bussy to get offended "

we love Bussy here .. and never do nothing like that to him . xx

over a year ago

Depends what you, repeat - YOU, consider to be 'abusive', does it not.....? Others may actually appreciate the honesty - for someone to put up ALL their veris on here (good and bad) would be positively ground-breaking.... and not such a bad thing.

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

What to do expect ? You come round our house invite yourself in - eat our food and drink then proceed to the bedroom have a good session - wipe yourself on curtains then get dressed and go- and while I am on the subject where in gods name is our TV remote control

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

Would be interesting to know the other reasons why you started this thread.

Nothing sinister, I'm just an attention whore "

As I thought...aren't we all..lol

over a year ago

i get a lot of nasty and abusive messages and get fed up after a while and delete my account, but then miss all the real people on here and keep coming back.It seems most the people on here hate tattooed men xx

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"i get a lot of nasty and abusive messages and get fed up after a while and delete my account, but then miss all the real people on here and keep coming back.It seems most the people on here hate tattooed men xx"

A lot of us do like ink as well

over a year ago

maybe iys the company you keep Marquisdehappy

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Hahaha, nice one

I was going to say there must be short people in the thread as it seems to be passing over their heads but I didn't want Bussy to get offended "

Oi! I laughed at Gullibles Travels - less of the critiquing of height, even if it is a Swift swipe at us.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Hahaha, nice one

I was going to say there must be short people in the thread as it seems to be passing over their heads but I didn't want Bussy to get offended

Oi! I laughed at Gullibles Travels - less of the critiquing of height, even if it is a Swift swipe at us."

I do apologise I hadn't noticed you were vertically challenged as well. May I send you a kipper to make up for my oversight ?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Hahaha, nice one

Oi! I laughed at Gullibles Travels - less of the critiquing of height, even if it is a Swift swipe at us.

I do apologise I hadn't noticed you were vertically challenged as well. May I send you a kipper to make up for my oversight ?"

There you go again! I'd be sewing those kippers into your curtain lining, if I could reach.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

I agree

Bussy, what exactly did you do to the pots???? I'm thinking if you washed them, you've got an open invite to Arse End anytime, if you wanked into them, then I'll take it under consideration

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Marguis de Sade? More like Marquis de Fucking Livid "

Reminds me of Gerald the Gorilla ....."Wild, I was absolutely livid"

Worth watching specially if you've never seen Not The Nine O'Clock News (i.e. if you're young)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beCYGm1vMJ0

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

I disagree to an extent, I think anyone reading Marquis' verifications is getting a very real indication of the guys personality and that of the type of people he enjoys meeting. Anyone fitting his preferences would 'get' the joke, anyone who didn't 'get' the joke probably wouldn't be the right meet anyway

"

agree your profile is an indicator and all your veris confirm is youve been lucky enough to meet like minded people and have confirmed this through your type of humour in your veris if you dont want them displayed then hide hem it will still say your verified

over a year ago

whyldsomeone send abusive veries if they have no reason????

maybe they are telling the truth...

still you dont have to show them....

i have never had a bad very....

over a year ago

"

Worth watching specially if you've never seen Not The Nine O'Clock News (i.e. if you're young)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beCYGm1vMJ0 "

Hahahaha, seriously that is where I got it from I've still got it on an LP somewhere lol

over a year ago

agree your profile is an indicator and all your veris confirm is youve been lucky enough to meet like minded people and have confirmed this through your type of humour in your veris if you dont want them displayed then hide hem it will still say your verified "

Lucky? I can assure you that there is no luck involved, just hard graft. As Ted Moult would have said, "Fuck the best, fuck Everest"

over a year ago

if you get bad ones mate just hide them from your profile.

you keep your tick.

if people are doing that to you then move on.dont worry.

better people here to find.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Hahahaha, seriously that is where I got it from I've still got it on an LP somewhere lol "

See, even if I hadn't already known you was an owd bugger that'd have done it for me - an LP.....if I give you a Memorex C90 next time I see ya, will you do me a copy

(note for young people LP = Long Playing Record, C90 = Cassette Tape.....long since replaced by CDs and downloads)

over a year ago

"

Hahahaha, seriously that is where I got it from I've still got it on an LP somewhere lol

See, even if I hadn't already known you was an owd bugger that'd have done it for me - an LP.....if I give you a Memorex C90 next time I see ya, will you do me a copy

(note for young people LP = Long Playing Record, C90 = Cassette Tape.....long since replaced by CDs and downloads) "

Never used C-90 round here, just called em tapes plus we still don't call t' wireless a radio!

over a year ago

"if you get bad ones mate just hide them from your profile.

you keep your tick.

if people are doing that to you then move on.dont worry.

better people here to find."

You're not kidding, you should see the state of em in the flesh!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

(note for young people LP = Long Playing Record, C90 = Cassette Tape.....long since replaced by CDs and downloads)

Never used C-90 round here, just called em tapes plus we still don't call t' wireless a radio! "

Posh bastard wi' ya wireless.....phonogram in this house

over a year ago

"

Never used C-90 round here, just called em tapes plus we still don't call t' wireless a radio!

Posh bastard wi' ya wireless.....phonogram in this house "

House!!!! We're living 30 folk to a fucking bell-pit round here!

Post new Message to Thread