Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Remote Butt Plug

Jump to newest

By *irmingham_Sissy_Maid OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

One guy I met before COVID used to enjoy making me wear a large uncomfortable plug before meets and make me get public transport to see him. We also used to go on walks around town together with the plug in.

Both used to really turn me on as no one knows that I have a massive plug in my ass. We would love to get a remote vibrating butt plug so he can make it buzz occasionally whilst I’m travelling.

Has anyone used one? Any recommendations for a reliable plug with strong vibrations?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *attenbergCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Lovense

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Oooh! I (he) love this idea, would have loads of fun teasing Mrs N. Hmmm!

over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

"Oooh! I (he) love this idea, would have loads of fun teasing Mrs N. Hmmm!"

It’s fun enough with just a standard plug, I can imagine the remote vibrations would be amazing!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've got a Nexus Ace Small USB Rechargeable Extra Quiet Remote Control Vibrating Butt Plug which I've used a few times on a sub.

It is sensual seeing her sitting in a bar, or walking to the shops, knowing that the plug could start vibrating at any time.

By *goddessCouple
over a year ago

leeds

"One guy I met before COVID used to enjoy making me wear a large uncomfortable plug before meets and make me get public transport to see him. We also used to go on walks around town together with the plug in.

Both used to really turn me on as no one knows that I have a massive plug in my ass. We would love to get a remote vibrating butt plug so he can make it buzz occasionally whilst I’m travelling.

Has anyone used one? Any recommendations for a reliable plug with strong vibrations?"

i was looking at one the other day on the pantie purse com, but i chickened out and got love eggs instead.

over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

Thought I’d add an update to this. The Sir I met up with was very generous and bought one of the lovense hush plugs which are a bit pricey but nice and large and came with some strong vibrations!

I met him at his house where it was inserted before going on a day out around Birmingham. He particularly enjoyed tasking me with going to buy some panties but making sure The whole time the vibrations were on full.

Post new Message to Thread