Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hgv stories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I Hurd so many stories bout truckers getting fun on the road so now I'm here living the life as a tramper but very really get fun on the road surly can't be aload of crap can it lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I Hurd so many stories bout truckers getting fun on the road so now I'm here living the life as a tramper but very really get fun on the road surly can't be aload of crap can it lol "

You changed jobs to become a truck driver in order to find some fun?

Surely there's easier ways!!!

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I used to be a trucker n dint get much on the road but got loads whilst away being the stranger in town...... New kid on the block

over a year ago

"I Hurd so many stories bout truckers getting fun on the road so now I'm here living the life as a tramper but very really get fun on the road surly can't be aload of crap can it lol "

i never got anything in the 10 years i drove a truck

over a year ago

even though i had a few women at deliveries say i dont look like the normal truck drivers they have in

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Well the stories must spice up their normal conversation..I went to the yard, loaded up (half an hour later)...I went up the ol...then down the ol..pulled in for breakfast has double egg sausage bacon, mushro.. (1 hour later)...took a left threw a right..went along the ol..(3 hours later)...go to the depot, went to empty the load, but the bloke was on a break and I was on double yellows ..then this traffic warden come along..(2 hours later) ...got back on the road, had a flat (half an hour later)...then got back on the dual..went down the ol...u the ol, across the ol...stopped for a piss on the ol..(another 3 hours)...

got back to the yard, un hitched me trailer..1 hour later)....

over a year ago

No I kinda just dropped into becoming a trucker was offered a job if I could pass my class 2 that was 7 year ago now I'm living the dream as a class one driver an love it

over a year ago

"I Hurd so many stories bout truckers getting fun on the road so now I'm here living the life as a tramper but very really get fun on the road surly can't be aload of crap can it lol

Well the stories must spice up their normal conversation..I went to the yard, loaded up (half an hour later)...I went up the ol...then down the ol..pulled in for breakfast has double egg sausage bacon, mushro.. (1 hour later)...took a left threw a right..went along the ol..(3 hours later)...go to the depot, went to empty the load, but the bloke was on a break and I was on double yellows ..then this traffic warden come along..(2 hours later) ...got back on the road, had a flat (half an hour later)...then got back on the dual..went down the ol...u the ol, across the ol...stopped for a piss on the ol..(another 3 hours)...

"

What a day hey lol

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"I Hurd so many stories bout truckers getting fun on the road so now I'm here living the life as a tramper but very really get fun on the road surly can't be aload of crap can it lol

What a day hey lol "

Dont get stuck next to on on a long distance flight!!

over a year ago

"even though i had a few women at deliveries say i dont look like the normal truck drivers they have in"

Delivering to homes early doors was interesting lol

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

well mr shy a trucker my fb a trucker so truckers do get fun

over a year ago

I meet a female truck driver, great fun I have to say!

over a year ago

I had (and still have) fun in the truck with friends from Swinging. Some like the idea of a spontaneous bit of fun in the truck. Or outside it....

Only ever played with one lady to do with work and she was working in a Tescos warehoue office. Just flirted a lot each time I took a container in there and one day she was outside having a coffee and we had a very 'private' conversation. That weekend I went up in the car, got a hotel and we had the most amazing sex. I was SO tempted to mention Swinging but bottled it ...

Post new Message to Thread