Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Supermarket Swing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else wonder if couples/people they pass in the aisles in supermarkets swing?

I find they fall into three categories..."Definitely maybe", "Hard to tell" and "I wish".

Am I alone on this one? If anyone want my local supermarket pm me!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is this a new game show

over a year ago

taste the difference?

over a year ago

"Is this a new game show

"

Could be...will pitch it to "Ant & Dec" (who are a "Definitely maybe" for sure! )

over a year ago

I walk round Tesco & Sainsburys in Northwich and wonder this. Even as far as wondering if they have a profile on here.... not that I'm a stalker or anything, lol.

its that human curiosity thing, like sitting outside a cafe and watching the world go by, just wondering what everyone does in life.

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

HAhahahahahaha...

I should check next time

over a year ago

"I walk round Tesco & Sainsburys in Northwich and wonder this. Even as far as wondering if they have a profile on here.... not that I'm a stalker or anything, lol.

its that human curiosity thing, like sitting outside a cafe and watching the world go by, just wondering what everyone does in life."

been in them in northwich and the morrisons in widnes loads of times and asda in st helens,theres always crumpet in there but i have no local knowledge but my mates tell me you dress to impress on a wednesday evening in tescos

my luck would be getting chased around by a even bigger bloke than me haha

over a year ago

Apologies to anyone who goes to Morissons in Derby but it's by far and away the worst place to go checking people out for talent! Hang on...I go to Morissons in Derby!

over a year ago

We do it all the time

On the way back from a club, Friday nights in Tesco and see whose dressed naughty

Its the Yes / No game

over a year ago

I often wonder about this. I wonder if there is a secret sign? I think standing in the fruit and veg isle holding a couple of melons or a cucumber is going to be a bit obvious

over a year ago

"... When you hear the beep . . . think of the fun YOU could be having on Supermarket Swing!!!!!..."

Ah I can see ITV racing to get that one on air!! Ha ha!

And to answer the OP's original question - yes, do it ALL the time (good old ASDA's and their 24hr shopping )

over a year ago

"I often wonder about this. I wonder if there is a secret sign? I think standing in the fruit and veg isle holding a couple of melons or a cucumber is going to be a bit obvious

"

As mentioned on another thread - the secret sign is now a ....... Shower Curtain!!! Ha ha!

over a year ago

"Does anyone else wonder if couples/people they pass in the aisles in supermarkets swing?

I find they fall into three categories..."Definitely maybe", "Hard to tell" and "I wish".

Am I alone on this one? If anyone want my local supermarket pm me!! "

I work in quite a big organisation and used to wonder if people I saw in the canteen etc. might be also in the lifestyle. To date I've recognised two people. One the hubby of a lady who enjoyed gangbangs, the second a woman I saw in a sex club once. There was mutual recognition in the former but as the workplace is so big I've never spotted him since.

over a year ago

"I often wonder about this. I wonder if there is a secret sign? I think standing in the fruit and veg isle holding a couple of melons or a cucumber is going to be a bit obvious

As mentioned on another thread - the secret sign is now a ....... Shower Curtain!!! Ha ha!

"

I have absolutely no idea what you are on about

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I always do it in my supermarket. There is only one category in mine. Yep they defo are

over a year ago

I have absolutely no idea what you are on about "

Go to The Lounge and look up a thread called 'Oh my!!!' - then you'll be 'informed'....

over a year ago

I walk round the iles with my blue tooth searching then try to match the name wiv the person.great looking for sexy mama lol.see u in asda bpool tonight bout 10.30

over a year ago

Go to The Lounge and look up a thread called 'Oh my!!!' - then you'll be 'informed'....

"

I did.. and at the risk of being as thick as shit.... What has the teapot got to do with a secret supermarket swinger sign?

over a year ago

I did.. and at the risk of being as thick as shit.... What has the teapot got to do with a secret supermarket swinger sign?

"

My mistake! Wrong thread. Have a look at 'Please be honest' in Swingers Chat. Hopefully that will explain all...

It's me age, you see - losing me bleedin marbles........

over a year ago

Hmmm...always thought something like this for meeting in ones local supermarket would be a fun idea!

Can just imagine...turn the tesco's pet food isle into the new swinging meet points!! Lol

over a year ago

When i go shopping, to break the monotony of baked beans and spag hoops, i sometimes wonder what various people would be up to. Then again, if the lady is dressed in something nice, i will wonder if it would look better on me (most times it wont )

over a year ago

My mistake! Wrong thread. Have a look at 'Please be honest' in Swingers Chat. Hopefully that will explain all...

It's me age, you see - losing me bleedin marbles........

"

Gotcha.. all makes sense now... except instead of confusion, I am left with a craving to whip over to Kingston and make Allsports69 gush!

over a year ago

My mate works as a store manager at a German supermarket with the same name as the car manufacture... The amount of times he mentions what couples talk about as they shop is crazy! Loads of sex, outfits they will wear and he guesses all the time what customers are thinking especially the flirty ones to him...

over a year ago

I wear a tee shirt with Fabswingers printed on the front and my user name on the back , but no one in tesco or Asda seems to have a clue what it means .

Altho my tit and clit inspector one gets a few nods from the cashiers

over a year ago

"My mate works as a store manager at a German supermarket with the same name as the car manufacture... The amount of times he mentions what couples talk about as they shop is crazy! Loads of sex, outfits they will wear and he guesses all the time what customers are thinking especially the flirty ones to him..."

You basically mean Aldi then ? ?

over a year ago

Never thought about this but I will next time at Asdas...

I have always found a supermarket is a great place for quite blatant flirting. And often I don't start it.

Only time I blushed in a Supermarket was when I went into a Sainsburys in Ipswich to get some Johnsons Baby Oil. As you do! Anyway saw two ladies nattering and absentmindedly asked if they knew where the baby section was for the Baby Oil (made out I was shopping for my daughter ..blah blah). They looked at each other, slightly giggled and one took my hand and led me down to the Section. Took down a bottle of Baby Mousse, winked and said "She will enjoy this much more!"

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"My mate works as a store manager at a German supermarket with the same name as the car manufacture... The amount of times he mentions what couples talk about as they shop is crazy! Loads of sex, outfits they will wear and he guesses all the time what customers are thinking especially the flirty ones to him...

You basically mean Aldi then ? ? "

Hehe, it's either Aldi (as in Aldi TT) or Lidl (as in Lidl Red Corvette). My money's on Aldi.

over a year ago

"Never thought about this but I will next time at Asdas...

I have always found a supermarket is a great place for quite blatant flirting. And often I don't start it.

Only time I blushed in a Supermarket was when I went into a Sainsburys in Ipswich to get some Johnsons Baby Oil. As you do! Anyway saw two ladies nattering and absentmindedly asked if they knew where the baby section was for the Baby Oil (made out I was shopping for my daughter ..blah blah). They looked at each other, slightly giggled and one took my hand and led me down to the Section. Took down a bottle of Baby Mousse, winked and said "She will enjoy this much more!"

"

Shoulda turned the tables on them and replied..... "Yes, I think HE will......" Lol!

over a year ago

"Never thought about this but I will next time at Asdas...

Shoulda turned the tables on them and replied..... "Yes, I think HE will......" Lol!

"

OMG such a missed opportunity! Niceeee!

Afterwards I did think I should have said "Would you and your friend care to show me?"

Post new Message to Thread