Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Respect - earned or given

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Perusing profiles I've noticed a lot of verifications, from guys in particular regarding girls, say "treat her with respect" Shouldn't this go without saying?

So therefore, I would like to know whether people believe respect should be given automatically (and perhaps withdrawn) or should someone have to earn it first?

Of course you can apply this to any situation not just swinging - your thoughts please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 20/08/12 12:23:33]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

when I first joined swinging sites I believed in respect all females as that was the way I was brought up...

I don't now.

with guys, from an earlier age I learned to not respect some.

and I don't expect anything from anybody, if they do... that's great, if they don't - cool.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Respect like trust has to be earned. That doesnt mean im a cynic and wont trust or have respect for people in general terms. But there is the everyday "respect" and then the deeper respecting individuals if that makes sense.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well at the end of the day ladies should get respect we have had a few shit meets from guys who are just all mouth come to us then just sit there do nothing then just leave we have also had 2 guys who just come here have sex then just get up then leave say nothing its not always about having sex friendship and a drink chat then see how it goes if we click then the fun starts so end of the day ladies should get respect from guys

Post new Message to Thread