Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How many times in 1 day

Jump to newest

By *anthrov2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Ok so the other day i was bored and horny and IMO thats the best combination lol :D

So i decided to see how many times i could make myself cum in the space of 24 hours - but each time i had to produce some cum for it to count to my total.

I managed 6 times - which for me is good But come the 6th time i was getting tired/sore and i felt quite faint and also i kinda went numb in the nether region so thought it best to stop there lol

Has anyone manged more times? And yes i know girls can have multiples, so instead of a count of orgasms for you, how many sessions did u play with urself is your number lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orth West CoupleCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Ok so the other day i was bored and horny and IMO thats the best combination lol :D

So i decided to see how many times i could make myself cum in the space of 24 hours - but each time i had to produce some cum for it to count to my total.

I managed 6 times - which for me is good But come the 6th time i was getting tired/sore and i felt quite faint and also i kinda went numb in the nether region so thought it best to stop there lol

Has anyone manged more times? And yes i know girls can have multiples, so instead of a count of orgasms for you, how many sessions did u play with urself is your number lol"

I can sense a powerful protective force field of dense stupidity surrounding you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By myself about 9, in an all night session about 6. Was blistered after though

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I once had a day where I was ridiculously horny and just couldn't seem to satisfy it... I don't know about sessions (aside from the odd black-out) as I don't really remember leaving the bed, but I remember I had around 30 orgasms... Felt extremely light-headed and faint the next day though, with blurry vision and a slight headache!

- Amy. x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"By myself about 9, in an all night session about 6. Was blistered after though"

I know I should not have laughed, however, I could not help it, sorry!

By *kyblue2681Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I think the most "sessions" I've had in one day was 4 but god knows how many times i came during those sessions i can't help it when Im horny

Post new Message to Thread