Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Squirting - Health advice sought

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have been mulling this over for a while now, as I've been becoming increasingly concerned about my safety in squirting situations..

The fact that the amount of women that I am either with, or who are in my immediate vicinity when in clubs or at parties etc., who now squirt is rising drastically, plus the volume of the liquid projected from their tuppences seems to be ever increasing too.

That all might sound well and good but I'm now beginning to worry about the amount of times I'm exposed to these conditions.

So my question to any of you out there with medical knowledge is - Am I putting myself at risk of developing 'trench foot' and, if so, what steps could I take to protect myself from this?

The traditional protection of wearing wellies is ruled out, as many clubs won't allow footwear on the beds and people don't particularly like pig shit being walked into the carpets of their homes

As an interim measure I've been wearing marigold gloves on my feet when attending events but, apart from being non too effective or practical, they tend to lead to me being ridiculed by others

Please help, thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes I highly recommend plastic foot/shoe covers! As seen worn by pathologists.

Or a condom on each toe.

If not I highly recommend you stand outside the club to avoid the lurgy

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Have been mulling this over for a while now, as I've been becoming increasingly concerned about my safety in squirting situations..

The fact that the amount of women that I am either with, or who are in my immediate vicinity when in clubs or at parties etc., who now squirt is rising drastically, plus the volume of the liquid projected from their tuppences seems to be ever increasing too.

That all might sound well and good but I'm now beginning to worry about the amount of times I'm exposed to these conditions.

So my question to any of you out there with medical knowledge is - Am I putting myself at risk of developing 'trench foot' and, if so, what steps could I take to protect myself from this?

The traditional protection of wearing wellies is ruled out, as many clubs won't allow footwear on the beds and people don't particularly like pig shit being walked into the carpets of their homes

As an interim measure I've been wearing marigold gloves on my feet when attending events but, apart from being non too effective or practical, they tend to lead to me being ridiculed by others

Please help, thanks"

Amazon now do flesh coloured marigolds which do blend in a bit better although you do still need to draw the toe nails on.

You do realise that it's only the over 60's that have tuppences? The younger generation have nuggets

over a year ago

Wear stilts.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

pmsl

over a year ago

Wrap yourself in a few layers of clingfilm. It'll help with more than trench foot too!

If you wrap enough layers it'll give you a nice firm bod! Why waste time at the gym when you can cheat this way?

over a year ago

"Have been mulling this over for a while now, as I've been becoming increasingly concerned about my safety in squirting situations..

Please help, thanks

Amazon now do flesh coloured marigolds which do blend in a bit better although you do still need to draw the toe nails on.

You do realise that it's only the over 60's that have tuppences? The younger generation have nuggets"

Not round here they're not! The tuppence is the clout of everyone, up until some time in old age when it transforms into a lump of liver!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

man up, it's only piss

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Please help, thanks

You do realise that it's only the over 60's that have tuppences? The younger generation have nuggets

Not round here they're not! The tuppence is the clout of everyone, up until some time in old age when it transforms into a lump of liver! "

You are being misled by the mutton dressed as lamb

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Wrap yourself in a few layers of clingfilm. It'll help with more than trench foot too!

If you wrap enough layers it'll give you a nice firm bod! Why waste time at the gym when you can cheat this way?"

Good tip. Also useful for highlighting nasty rashes

over a year ago

Always have a dry clean towel handy and a tube of Mycil foot ointment, the lady can give you a sexy foot massage with the foot rot cream as an erotic treat.

over a year ago

"man up, it's only piss

"

Hahahaha

over a year ago

"Wrap yourself in a few layers of clingfilm. It'll help with more than trench foot too!

If you wrap enough layers it'll give you a nice firm bod! Why waste time at the gym when you can cheat this way?"

Thanks for the advice but what would happen if I needed to do a No. 2 whilst wrapped in said said attire?

over a year ago

"Always have a dry clean towel handy and a tube of Mycil foot ointment, the lady can give you a sexy foot massage with the foot rot cream as an erotic treat. "

Stop highjacking serious threads with your inane drivel will you please

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/08/12 22:56:48]

over a year ago

"Always have a dry clean towel handy and a tube of Mycil foot ointment, the lady can give you a sexy foot massage with the foot rot cream as an erotic treat.

Stop highjacking serious threads with your inane drivel will you please "

But that's all I've got

over a year ago

BamBam tends to bring his waders and snorkel along, probably more likely to need the snorkel than the waders though

over a year ago

It's the risks that come with the task in hand dude! Man up! :P

over a year ago

"It's the risks that come with the task in hand dude! Man up! :P"

Why do people offer very little advice and then just use serious threads such as this as an opportunity to boast about their own sexual shenanigans?

I don't particulary care if you have a 'man up', or indeed how many men you have up you, or not! Apart from not being my cup of tea, I don't think that boasting about such things very helpful or respectful when I'm seeking advice on a serious issue

over a year ago

Oh shush. Plenty of good advice in this thread.

How about platform flipflops? Rise above it all. Or varnish your legs. Or wear latex swim socks.

over a year ago

"Oh shush. Plenty of good advice in this thread.

How about platform flipflops? Rise above it all. Or varnish your legs. Or wear latex swim socks. "

Well you first two suggestions are just plain daft but I might be interested in the latex swim socks of you know of any stockists?

over a year ago

"Oh yes I highly recommend plastic foot/shoe covers! As seen worn by pathologists.

Or a condom on each toe.

If not I highly recommend you stand outside the club to avoid the lurgy "

You really worry me at times Julie, how on earth do you know what pathologists wear on their feet? You've not been gaining access by impersonating those folk off CSI again have you?

PS. Have you remembered to take your meds?

over a year ago

Daft?! How very dare you!

Outraged of Near Basingstoke

Oh, and latex swim socks are available from most good swimming supplies stockists. Try latex stockings if the socks prove to provide insufficient coverage. Mmmm latex...

I still think varnish would work though. Hmmm, it could also give that just back from holiday tanned look. I might try it myself actually. Probably best to avoid creosote though.

over a year ago

"Daft?! How very dare you!

Outraged of Near Basingstoke

Oh, and latex swim socks are available from most good swimming supplies stockists. Try latex stockings if the socks prove to provide insufficient coverage. Mmmm latex...

I still think varnish would work though. Hmmm, it could also give that just back from holiday tanned look. I might try it myself actually. Probably best to avoid creosote though."

Funnily enough, I had considered creosote

over a year ago

how about a full dry suit, with snorkel and flippers

over a year ago

Apprantly (and i might wrong lol) NASA have heard about your plight and have devised a new special protection flime for you use in such situations its called

"PISSPOUROUSUSELESSOVERGARMENT"

othwise know as a MACK

over a year ago

on a more serious point - i do think there is far more talk and less genuine action on this site regarding geunine "gushers/squirters" meeting - and its understandable i guess

over a year ago

" on a more serious point - i do think there is far more talk and less genuine action on this site regarding geunine "gushers/squirters" meeting - and its understandable i guess "

To be honest, much of it appears to be down to technique rather than whether people are 'natural', as I've met several women who'd never experienced it in their lives until becoming involved in this scene.

over a year ago

"To be honest, much of it appears to be down to technique rather than whether people are 'natural', as I've met several women who'd never experienced it in their lives until becoming involved in this scene."

It's definitely technique, and being able to relax and let it happen.

For me at least, it feels like I'm going to pee myself, and if I suppress that feeling, I won't gush. If I relax and go with it, hey presto, gushingness. And oh my goddess does it feel so much better than a regular orgasm. A really deep feeling of relaxation and satisfaction.

I think most, maybe all women are capable of it, with the right partner, circumstances and state of mind.

over a year ago

Now that has given me another idea for Dragon's Den.

"Dragons, i'd like one if you miserable bastards to invest £80k in my my new instructional classes 'Brush up on the Gush'. I'll give you a quick demonstration and then I'd like to welcome you all to get hands on with you three male dragons practising on sour-faced twat Deborah"

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I would suggest a condom on each foot and so you don't look silly...socks on top!

MUST be black socks though...........SEXY!!!!!

over a year ago

"I would suggest a condom on each foot and so you don't look silly...socks on top!

MUST be black socks though...........SEXY!!!!!"

Thanks, a reasoned response

I'll give it a go and report back

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

At a club Kate squirted so much her shoes were soaked - apparently really difficult to walk in soaking wet heels.

over a year ago

I would just love to experiance a woman squirt. never have before.

Post new Message to Thread