Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

LOCKED ROOMS in CLUBS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had our second playtime with a couple last night at a club... and had a fantastic evening....night...early morning!

chose locked room with peepholes as we only started swing less than a month ago...

the club is fab and the hosts are even fabber....

but just read a re_iew left by somone moaning that 'some cpls chose to play in locked rooms' as if it were a crime!

We are a loving couple and one night plan to play 'just us' ... is that a crime too?

Didnt realise there was a rule that said ... u must not lock 'lockable room'

Grrrrr i am sooooooo ANGRY!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

not listen to them.... most clubs have something for everyone... and not everyone like doing everything....

the good clubs will try to cater to as many difference situations as they can and it keeps people happy...

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

why are you so angry because of a comment from a stranger.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally we like to use the private rooms and the club we go to, there are no peepholes, swinging is not for us a show for other people, it is about us enjoying ourselves! Not here for other people's entertainment, unless we chose otherwise.

I agree, but wouldn't get irate at the re_iew.

By *orth West CoupleCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Had our second playtime with a couple last night at a club... and had a fantastic evening....night...early morning!

chose locked room with peepholes as we only started swing less than a month ago...

but just read a re_iew left by somone moaning that 'some cpls chose to play in locked rooms' as if it were a crime!

We are a loving couple and one night plan to play 'just us' ... is that a crime too?

Grrrrr i am sooooooo ANGRY! "

We only play in lockable rooms with couples/singles, and we keep them locked

over a year ago

i'm not so angry now xxx

over a year ago

"i'm not so angry now xxx "

Good lol I have tried to be nosey and see which club?

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Just seen the re_iew i presume you are talking about, if they are disappointed with people choosing to play however they choose then they should leave the lifestyle.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

A re_iew is just that... one bit of feedback from one point of _iew.

I don't know what it was you read or why they said it... and the following is not aimed at you.

Private rooms are generally in short supply at clubs, so it can be annoying when couples take up all the rooms just to be in there by themselves...... especially when you can hear them just having a chat.

over a year ago

thanks...what got me i think most...is we are new to this... and when u go in a club... noone knows whos 'experienced' whos 'new'... and sensitive soul that i am... i let it annoy me!

over a year ago

i understand... but we were 2 cpls that did full swap then 'mingled' into a 3some...then 4some....

and if me and hubby do ever choose to play 'alone'...first knock at door and we'd finish and let someone else have a go!!!

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"A re_iew is just that... one bit of feedback from one point of _iew.

I don't know what it was you read or why they said it... and the following is not aimed at you.

Private rooms are generally in short supply at clubs, so it can be annoying when couples take up all the rooms just to be in there by themselves...... especially when you can hear them just having a chat."

So what? We pay our entrance fee like everybody else, to use the facilities as we want (within the rules) and if that means we use a room by ourselves, there is nothing wrong with that.

over a year ago

Private rooms are generally in short supply at clubs, so it can be annoying when couples take up all the rooms just to be in there by themselves...... especially when you can hear them just having a chat.

So what? We pay our entrance fee like everybody else, to use the facilities as we want (within the rules) and if that means we use a room by ourselves, there is nothing wrong with that."

Pardon me for fucking typing. I didn't say anything was right or wrong, I said it can be annoying.

By *orth West CoupleCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

So what? We pay our entrance fee like everybody else, to use the facilities as we want (within the rules) and if that means we use a room by ourselves, there is nothing wrong with that.

Pardon me for fucking typing. I didn't say anything was right or wrong, I said it can be annoying."

we couldn't give a shit if it's annoying.

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"

Pardon me for fucking typing. I didn't say anything was right or wrong, I said it can be annoying."

Jesus calm down!

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"

we couldn't give a shit if it's annoying. "

over a year ago

you are totally in the right.

even a closed door is not to be opened.

the lock is not a lock in a true sense.

some people seem to think they have payed their entrance fee,then everyone is fair game.

a bit back me and nik were in chams on a sat afternoon,the lock didnt work on a room we went in so jammed towels behind it.a bloke pushed and pushed till he came in and approached nik.before he touched her i told him 'GET OUT'

if you want to play in a closed room go for it and tell them tough luck

over a year ago

Locked room can be locked for a reason - privacy, for those who like to have it.

Not a crime, just preference. If others do not like it, tough sh1t I'd say!

over a year ago

"

we couldn't give a shit if it's annoying. "

Some people don’t get to go to clubs very often, what with the cost, work and childcare etc…. so when they do go and have spent some time finding another couple or couples they want to hook up with or even have arranged to meet there, I am sure most of us can empathise with them feeling a restrained amount of annoyance at not being able to find an available room after waiting around for one to become free. Their moment can be lost or turned into a “we’ve actually got to go soon, so may be another time”. Even though nothing in this game is guaranteed… ya pay ya fee ya take ya chances…. I can still empathise with them feeling annoyed that their whole reason for being there has just gone down the pan….. and as I mentioned before…. especially if you can hear people just having a chat.

Personally it doesn’t bother me, as I tend to prefer open rooms. However, if you or anyone else for that matter, wishes to take the stance of I couldn’t give a shit, that is indeed your choice. My hope is we all continue to have varying outlooks on clubs and the bollox to everyone else folk don’t manage to fuck it up for too many of the others.

over a year ago

first night we went there we didnt play and i felt so happy to finally be in an environment where it seems 'anything goes'.... some watch... some chat... some play... some go home cos they are bored.....

and its like being in a wonderful 'other world' ... a bubble... where noone judges u for enjoying urself in what ever way u wish....

then on 3rd visit u discover that there are 'swingers' who aren't as liberally minded as swinging implies!!! lol!!!

over a year ago

"Had our second playtime with a couple last night at a club... and had a fantastic evening....night...early morning!

Grrrrr i am sooooooo ANGRY! "

Dont let it upset you ,were new to this too and just visited a club for the second time last week.We made a coment on this site about the lake of safe sex at the club and the lack of condoms availible and you would of thought we had killed a kitten or somthing..Some swingers belive they know everthing about everything cos they have been around the block so my advise to you is" fuck em"....you do wot you want to do and dont be bullied into thinking your doing something wrong.Next time you go to a club ,take a do not disturd sign and hang it on the door.!!!lol....have fun.xxxx

over a year ago

We found this, our first visit to a club, there seamed to be a lot of couples turning up, having sex in the pool, then leaving. Seamed a waste if you ask me.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

sure go with the attitude of 'fuck em'

but if people react on a forum or a re_iew... take it on the chin as they may also have the 'fuck em' way of thinking.

over a year ago

in our case we had chatted on this site with a cpl who had not been to a club yet.... so we were a '4some' in 1 room.... shame some see that as a waste of resources!

thankyou to all who understand and agree with me.... and those of u who dont... well... we shant be swinging with ya!!!

over a year ago

and that means we 'shan't fuck'em' lolololol

over a year ago

"and that means we 'shan't fuck'em' lolololol

"

Lol

over a year ago

"shame some see that as a waste of resources!

"

I don't think anyone has said that or are you referring to comments in other threads?

over a year ago

it was actually u that said :

"Private rooms are generally in short supply at clubs, so it can be annoying when couples take up all the rooms just to be in there by themselves...... especially when you can hear them just having a chat"

i interpreted that as u thinking it was a waste of resources....

obviously.... that is not what u meant????

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

We either play in couples only rooms (even though single guys think its OK to open the door stand there and wank) or in a locked room with other couples.The reason the room is locked is usually not down to us but usually to the other couples who liked it locked to keep single guys out.Not having a go at single guys(J quite likes being watched) but think that this isa significant reason why doors locked.

Also it is a bit off putting if you are all at the point of no return and someone comes into the room unexpectedly!!

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

If its wrong to play in a locked room why do clubs have them. We were recently in a club trying to use the couples room there were 2 couples in there sprawled on the bed talking about where they had been on holiday and what they did for a living when we politely asked them to move up a little so we could use the bed you would have thought we had asked something horrific I find that more annoying as it killed our mood and they were just in there chatting. If they were in a private room it wouldn't stop couples fun by taking up an entire room. Locked rooms are for you to do as you please in open rooms are for everyone to enjoy.

over a year ago

"Personally we like to use the private rooms and the club we go to, there are no peepholes, swinging is not for us a show for other people, it is about us enjoying ourselves! Not here for other people's entertainment, unless we chose otherwise.

I agree, but wouldn't get irate at the re_iew."

not sure i would be cross about re_iew i find pleasure in annoying some but we do it for our own pleasure noone elses xxxxx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I saw that happen quite a bit in a club I worked in, guys trying the door to get in if the lock was faulty or a towel over the top of the door...

very annoying at times..

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

ps... we were a couples/single fems only club

over a year ago

"it was actually u that said :

"Private rooms are generally in short supply at clubs, so it can be annoying when couples take up all the rooms just to be in there by themselves...... especially when you can hear them just having a chat"

i interpreted that as u thinking it was a waste of resources....

obviously.... that is not what u meant???? "

Ahhh I see.

No, you should read it at face value... 'can be annoying'..... I also go on to explain why.

I have said I wasn't saying it is wrong (for couples to go into private rooms by themselves)... just that I empathise with some people who feel annoyed in some situations.

However, I would not have the same empathy if they became angry and expressed rage.

The reaction needs to be appropriate for the situation.... much like how we react to reading one re_iew comment.

By *andtsurreyCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

The only time we've been slightly annoyed was last time at Kestrels the only room with a ceiling fan was occupied by a lone guy fast asleep in the middle of the double bed!!

We found a different room to play in but it was like a sauna lol

At least he was cool and had a snooze

Xx

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple
over a year ago

southend-on-sea

if hubbie and I do sep rooms, he likes the locked door and I like an open room. Clubs should give you the choice!

over a year ago

If people want to go in a locked room then just do it, and dont worry what others think.

Locked rooms are available for everyone. Noone has a greater need than anyone else, so if married couples want to use them then go ahead, similarly if singles wanting to play with others, or swapping couples, then go for it. If I hear talking coming from a private room then I have the _iew that maybe they are chatting after a sexual act has taken place. After all there is no rule on the length of time, or anything that says after sex get dressed as quick as you can and dont talk, others want the room.

There is no room for anyone to get annoyed about how others wish to play at clubs. Just do what you want, within the rules of the club, if anyone expresses a displeasure, tell them where to go, politely of course

over a year ago

Grrrrr i am sooooooo ANGRY!

We only play in lockable rooms with couples/singles, and we keep them locked "

What ?! You lock up your playmates ?

Do they have enough handcuffs and shackles ?

over a year ago

"If people want to go in a locked room then just do it, and dont worry what others think.

Locked rooms are available for everyone. Noone has a greater need than anyone else, so if married couples want to use them then go ahead, similarly if singles wanting to play with others, or swapping couples, then go for it. If I hear talking coming from a private room then I have the _iew that maybe they are chatting after a sexual act has taken place. After all there is no rule on the length of time, or anything that says after sex get dressed as quick as you can and dont talk, others want the room.

There is no room for anyone to get annoyed about how others wish to play at clubs. Just do what you want, within the rules of the club, if anyone expresses a displeasure, tell them where to go, politely of course "

over a year ago

It doesnt annoy me when couples want to play in locked rooms,, it just make me think it would have been cheaper for you to go to a travelodge lol.

As a preference, we like to play in a space where we can experience the atmosphere and enjoy the club for what it is... a club.. not a private bedroom. might as well stay home and invite someone over.

But each to their own... if people wanna pay upwards of £35 per couple to go and sit in a private room for a couple of hours.. their choice.

i also find it interesting that most of the reasons(excuses) we have had for couples wanting to play in a private room with us are;

She isnt very body confident (well she must be if she is shagging other people, walking around a club in skimpy lingerie and the rest)

He can't get it up infront of other people (but he can get it up infront of the 3 people in the room? *confused face*)

And the other one, we don't want other people joining in... ( i thought that was the whole point in swinging, you can say no if you dont want it )

There have been other strange ones but the list could drag on.

But "there ain't nowt queer as folk" as they say.

over a year ago

We encounted the same thing just last weekend. We were in chams in darlaston ina locked room and in mid-fun, we both heard a guy complaing (presumably to staff or a fellow swinger) that, and i quote "theres a couple in there having fun and i cant watch....they shouldnt be using locked rooms" ive never heard whinging like it!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I only play with guys in locked rooms, while im happy and confident walking around in a sexy outfit with my arse on show at a club im not a sexual exhibitionist,I hate playing in rooms where other people are watching,I don't like people watching and commenting on me when I have no interest in playing with them,I don't like people just assuming they can touch or join in which is what ive had every single time ive ever played anywhere openly

I can't concentrate on my playmates with other people around me I much prefer the intimacy of playing in private as do many other people

The travel lodge would be boring for me,its not full of other swingers all socialising at the bar like you get in a club,I can't walk around the travel lodge in what I wear at clubs,clubs are'nt just for people that are happy to play openly

over a year ago

"We encounted the same thing just last weekend. We were in chams in darlaston ina locked room and in mid-fun, we both heard a guy complaing (presumably to staff or a fellow swinger) that, and i quote "theres a couple in there having fun and i cant watch....they shouldnt be using locked rooms" ive never heard whinging like it!!"

I hope it didn't put you off your stroke

over a year ago

"I only play with guys in locked rooms, while im happy and confident walking around in a sexy outfit with my arse on show at a club im not a sexual exhibitionist,I hate playing in rooms where other people are watching,I don't like people watching and commenting on me when I have no interest in playing with them,I don't like people just assuming they can touch or join in which is what ive had every single time ive ever played anywhere openly

I can't concentrate on my playmates with other people around me I much prefer the intimacy of playing in private as do many other people

The travel lodge would be boring for me,its not full of other swingers all socialising at the bar like you get in a club,I can't walk around the travel lodge in what I wear at clubs,clubs are'nt just for people that are happy to play openly

"

Same for us, and well said

over a year ago

"We encounted the same thing just last weekend. We were in chams in darlaston ina locked room and in mid-fun, we both heard a guy complaing (presumably to staff or a fellow swinger) that, and i quote "theres a couple in there having fun and i cant watch....they shouldnt be using locked rooms" ive never heard whinging like it!!

I hope it didn't put you off your stroke "

It certainly did not put him off... thank god..... I would have had to go and find the complainer otherwise ..... Uhmmm, chaining him up, and giving him 10 may have calmed him down... LOL.... xx

over a year ago

We've played at Chams in locked rooms by ourselves, with single guys and with other couples, because at times there are a barrage of single guys who can't take a towel jammed into a door frame as a notice the room is occupied. Once you've had enough of telling people to bugger off, you resort to locking doors. We're happy to play in the open areas and often do, equally there have been times when we've left the door open, but whilst empathising with some of the _iews, it's the attitude of some of the singles that screw it up for the rest at times. That said, we're respectful of not hogging the room for more than a few minutes once we're finished

over a year ago

that really wound me up,we did the towel thing.its so obvious you dont want people joining you.

we stick to locked rooms now,as an observer watching is ok.a cock stuck right in front of niks face isnt.

we also played with 2 other couples in the bay down past the fish tank in chams.we drew the net curtain.making it obvious but some people still think its an open invetation for them to join

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its when they sneak up he fire exit in the dark and stand in the middle of the room that gets me

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

the fire escape room is a pain we have done towels over the door to say no and even pushed the bin and wedged it shut with one of my flip flops but still the idiots push the door open and when you say back off and shut the door again they try to creep it open i was in there a little disorientated after an intense dungeon session and needed the cool air without going too far Sir told these guys on more than one occasion to not open the door and then they started creeping in the room i just needed ten minutes and the club was empty so i understand why they wanted to see something but there was nothing going on but still they wouldnt leave us alone

over a year ago

we like that room for the obvious cool reasons.has happened to us also

i wonder if 'do not open shut doors' needs putting on all the doors?

over a year ago

I don't understand the travelodge comment. Its like saying why do married people bother going to clubs at all or play with each other when they can just stay in their bedroom. Its a vcery naïve statement to make.

I never play in locked rooms, I am an exhibitionist. I may only play with my OH but I do so in a public room. The thrill for us is that we are in a venue which makes us feel a little naughty, a little seedy, something taboo and deliciously dirty. Its the secret life type of thing. Swinging is not just about swapping with other people.

And if couples want to play in locked rooms then maybe its the same for them. They feel they are being naughty, different change os scene.

You have to remember that people swing in very different ways and whay they do or how much they pay is entirely up to them

over a year ago

@honeypotcouple

"The travel lodge would be boring for me,its not full of other swingers all socialising at the bar like you get in a club,I can't walk around the travel lodge in what I wear at clubs,clubs are'nt just for people that are happy to play openly"

EXACTLY !!!!! You have said exactly what i feel!

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"in our case we had chatted on this site with a cpl who had not been to a club yet.... so we were a '4some' in 1 room.... shame some see that as a waste of resources!

thankyou to all who understand and agree with me.... and those of u who dont... well... we shant be swinging with ya!!!"

Quite right too!

If the club provides private rooms then of course they are for private play. Re the re_iew have you thought of also writing one, only this time praising the provision of private rooms saying what a fab time you had. Don't mention the plank who moaned, lets face it he'll only appear as foolish as his point if he is ignored. Also the management will then get a more balanced _iew of the rooms.

Don't be put off by the idiots, have fun be polite and ignore those who aren't.

over a year ago

i think this couples thing and single pushy blokes interrupting or touching kopping a crafty feel is one reason i would not go to a club again with a lady unless it was couples night only,i wouldn't do it and do not expect a lady with me to get groped by a sly desperate single munter

over a year ago

"i think this couples thing and single pushy blokes interrupting or touching kopping a crafty feel is one reason i would not go to a club again with a lady unless it was couples night only,i wouldn't do it and do not expect a lady with me to get groped by a sly desperate single munter "

You should write that in a club re_iew.

over a year ago

"i think this couples thing and single pushy blokes interrupting or touching kopping a crafty feel is one reason i would not go to a club again with a lady unless it was couples night only,i wouldn't do it and do not expect a lady with me to get groped by a sly desperate single munter "

Actually ive been to many couples nights and find that married or attached guys are equally as gropy as single guys.

A lot of single guys understand the touch only when invited rule. They know their membership is on the line if they get a complaint, so a lot of guys bear this in mind.

Attached or married men are used to playing, as part of a couple, with a female involved, they get their fair share. Sometimes they are so used to getting a piece of a foursome action, that they think they can grope any other attached woman in a club. I would say that Ive had more trouble with married/attached guys on couples nights that I do single guys

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Oh dear what an assumption to make about it being single guys that are sly desperate and gropey

I have had more issues with the male halves of couples touching me or attempting to join in without so much as a hello or any sort of eye contact than I have had with single guys

In fact it was a male half of a couple that tipped me over the edge and helped with the decision that I really did'nt like open play and would'nt be doing it again

over a year ago

you must not lock a lockable room?

is that one of them eurpean fire risk laws

Post new Message to Thread