Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How did you feel the first time your wife was fucked by another man

Jump to newest

By *ifes a peach OP   Couple
over a year ago

Maidstone

As it says in the subject , how did you feel the first time your wife was fucked by another man , soon the wife wife be having her first meet and there's a good chance it will go all the way . She doesn't want me to watch as she feels it will be to awkward so we have agreed for it to be recorded so I can watch back . I'm very very excited but also really nervous as well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was proud of her sexual prowess , her boldness, her courage and it felt incredibly erotic snd arousing. It was stunning

By *ostguy321Man
over a year ago

high wycombe

I have been that other man, and it was electric for all concerned, and set pics and vids as we fucked for him to enjoy

By *ornynottsbicplCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

It was really nice to see her having fun, was as part of a foursome, she really enjoyed watching me fuck the other lady as well.

By *edditchCouple8077Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

"It was really nice to see her having fun, was as part of a foursome, she really enjoyed watching me fuck the other lady as well. "

We have exactly the same,nothing more erotic than watching your other half having good fun

By *lyinvscott196Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Would love to watch the Mrs being fucked by another man. Maybe after the 21st.

By *lassy_but_sassyWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Being a part of the scene has really opened my eyes. I honestly always thought guys would absolutely hate their partner to get fucked by another guy, would feel like she'd cheated and everything, and that it was really rare...turns out it's really really not!

Someone I was sleeping with regularly wanted me to fuck others, and at first it felt a bit like a rejection (especially as I *like* him), then he said no it was that he wanted me to have pleasure and to enjoy myself and me being fucked by another guy is a big turn on for him, and since then loads of other guys have asked if I'd be willing to consider a cuck relationship, so it seems like it's very common and the male part of the couple finds it a huge turn on. Of course everyone is different, and I'd say definitely discuss any worries with your partner, and if you don't like it when it happens then don't stay quiet, any negative feelings must be shared otherwise resentment could surely grow.

Best of luck to you, I hope you enjoy your experience!

over a year ago

"Being a part of the scene has really opened my eyes. I honestly always thought guys would absolutely hate their partner to get fucked by another guy, would feel like she'd cheated and everything, and that it was really rare...turns out it's really really not!

Someone I was sleeping with regularly wanted me to fuck others, and at first it felt a bit like a rejection (especially as I *like* him), then he said no it was that he wanted me to have pleasure and to enjoy myself and me being fucked by another guy is a big turn on for him, and since then loads of other guys have asked if I'd be willing to consider a cuck relationship, so it seems like it's very common and the male part of the couple finds it a huge turn on. Of course everyone is different, and I'd say definitely discuss any worries with your partner, and if you don't like it when it happens then don't stay quiet, any negative feelings must be shared otherwise resentment could surely grow.

Best of luck to you, I hope you enjoy your experience! "

Watching your partner enjoy sex with others is distinct from cuckolding.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

It actually took us a long time to see each other having sex with other people. We love it now but we spent a long time shying away from it.

Our swinging lifestyle started with my wife being the person calling the shots. It originally started with me being with another woman (a freind of my wifes) which came about because my wife has a cuckquean thing going on. Wife wasnt there but just the thought of what I was doing sent her wild.

After that we progressed to soft play with only her playing with other ladies to explore her bi side.

Eventually that lead to us agreeing to a seperate room full swap with a couple we had met several times.

If I'm honest, I didnt feel anything on those occasions. Neither turned me on or off. It was just something that happened.

Then we took a break to raise our family.

Eventually we got back onto the scene about 10 years ago with my wife sending me off again to see another lady which started us up all over again and lead us to fab.

Had a few soft play meets and then we went to our first party.

We went with the intention of just keeping to ourselves and soft playing (and the hosts where aware of that). However, as it all started we just looked at each other and agreed to just go with the flow.

Ended up with 2 guys screwing my wife whilst their wives dealt with me.

The only words I can use to describe it was amazing. I thought I'd hate seeing aeeing her with another guy (let alone 2) just as she thought she might hate the reality of (but loved the idea of) seeing me with other women.

After that all bets where off. She still favours her bi side but I love seeing her jump on someone elses cock as much as I love seeing her eat pussy. Both get a huge kick out of seeing the other with someone else.

Led to us opening our marriage I ways we would never have done whilst also making us stronger than ever. We are even at the point now of thinking that we could be open of heading into poly territory. Not that she wants a boyfriend (wants a girlfreind) but that one night of us each watching the other screw another person changed everything.

We genuinly.wish we had known this about ourselves when we where young but it is what it is.

By *angOnBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

Slightly jealous, but incredibly turned on as she looked at me. But then again I was having sex with someone else at the same time.

Hard to describe, but love seeing her being pleasured

over a year ago

Wasn’t my wife, she was my girlfriend. It was one of the most arousing experiences of my life. We’d talked about it and she pulled him on a night out and brought him back to ours. I was watching TV when they came in. He had his cock inside her within a few minutes of them closing the door. I was rock hard the entire time. We ended up taking it to the bedroom and spit roasted her.

over a year ago

Maidstone

"Being a part of the scene has really opened my eyes. I honestly always thought guys would absolutely hate their partner to get fucked by another guy, would feel like she'd cheated and everything, and that it was really rare...turns out it's really really not!

Best of luck to you, I hope you enjoy your experience! "

It definitely seems like it's quite a popular thing the more I read things etc it's definitely a massive turn on for me

Thanks you for the advice loads of people say communication is key hopefully there won't be anything I don't like .

Thanks again

By *lirty and funMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"It was really nice to see her having fun, was as part of a foursome, she really enjoyed watching me fuck the other lady as well.

We have exactly the same,nothing more erotic than watching your other half having good fun"

Mmm does sound fun. Love to join you guys one day!

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Such a turn on watching your missus get fucked

over a year ago

I felt great watching and being watched makes the cock throb all the more harder for longer i say

Very memorable

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We had decided together that we were ready for it. There was no jealousy, only the enjoyment of sharing the enjoyment. It wasn't long before she was taking two or three guys at a time. It was great to see her cum, and cum, and cum....

over a year ago

"We had decided together that we were ready for it. There was no jealousy, only the enjoyment of sharing the enjoyment. It wasn't long before she was taking two or three guys at a time. It was great to see her cum, and cum, and cum...."

I can totally understand this

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

I let the wife fuck another guy on her own as she wasn’t sure she could fuck another guy in front of me, he was known to her , she come home gagging for more and could not wait to fuck the next guy in front of me , we have been swinging 10 years now ,and still fucks the first guy every now and then , sometimes with and sometimes without me , enhance our sex life enormously

By *lassy_but_sassyWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Watching your partner enjoy sex with others is distinct from cuckolding. "

I obviously know this, however I was saying that I have been asked specifically for cuckolding by many guys, as well as some that just enjoy watching their partner get fucked.

over a year ago

Watching your partner enjoy sex with others is distinct from cuckolding.

I obviously know this, however I was saying that I have been asked specifically for cuckolding by many guys, as well as some that just enjoy watching their partner get fucked. "

over a year ago

"As it says in the subject , how did you feel the first time your wife was fucked by another man , soon the wife wife be having her first meet and there's a good chance it will go all the way . She doesn't want me to watch as she feels it will be to awkward so we have agreed for it to be recorded so I can watch back . I'm very very excited but also really nervous as well "

As long as you’re both comfortable, then it’s awesome. I’ve pretty much done all combinations and love them all. If you’re not 100% though, it will have the opposite effect.

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Was at a club and we swapped partners with another couple.

I have to say I am a bit embarrassed about that night as I kept getting side tracked by watching Wifey and I didn’t pay as much attention to the lady I was with as I should

But it certainly taught me a lesson that I learnt from

By *agertha73Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Not happened yet. Waiting for the first to come along.

By *ykinkyCouple
over a year ago

cleethorpes

It was absolutely amazing i loved it and so did she

By *hestagandvixenCouple
over a year ago

Loughborough

Shocked and amazed at first - especially seeing as an hour before we had decided we weren’t doing anything that night - but very turned on! She still says the sex we had straight after and for next few weeks was hottest we ever had, couldn’t keep our hands off each other for about a month after that first time!

By *dam and debbieCouple
over a year ago

ipswich

I’ve watched my partner I various situations and have always found it the most erotic turn on

over a year ago

When I was with my ex I let a mate get in bed with us it was quite good fun so let a few other mates in aswell not at the same time tho lol

By *yesbeenopened2Couple
over a year ago

Rugby

As horny as I’ve ever been: it was during a full swap and I’d literally just cum. I turned to see the other guy fucking her from behind and my cock was instantly hard again. The other woman took my cock and guided it towards my wife’s mouth for her first ever spitroast. Awesome.

over a year ago

Amazing, best ever

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

It was as a foursome. I loved watching her fucking, she loved watching me fucking!

I loved watching the two women playing, but it was way hotter watching her getting fucked.

Gbat

over a year ago

It was great…..it was somewhere else and I got peace and quiet for the evening. Result!

By *ewbfbcplCouple
over a year ago

Reading

It’s so horny seeing C taking another guy especially the way she throws her head back and her eyes roll as he enters her for the first time

But also the reconnecting sex we have after is some of the best ever

over a year ago

it was a great feeling, she fancied a barman in a bar in cyprus, after a few drinks i went to another bar to watch the football and left her alone, at half time i went back to bar and she was gone, got a text that she was in the hotel with the guy, we met up later and she had been well fucked, i loved it, next night she letr a guy pick her up in a bar while i was there watching,id did wonders for our sex life,

over a year ago

"It was great…..it was somewhere else and I got peace and quiet for the evening. Result! "

By *eirdscienceMan
over a year ago

Postwick

Best day ever, pity can't revisit again

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Will let you know when it happens, we had a play meet with a couple but the guy could not perform but we played with the lady and good fun was had by all. Watched her suck one of our friends in chams. Im thinking it will be a massive turn on and will join in at some point

T

over a year ago

Mr loves it, one of his favourite things to watch me being fucked by someone else

By *reepass4meCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"It’s so horny seeing C taking another guy especially the way she throws her head back and her eyes roll as he enters her for the first time

But also the reconnecting sex we have after is some of the best ever"

Exactly this (but of course S not C in our case... )

By *izzmonkeysCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

A pang of jealousy (even though I'd just been doing the same thing) that lasted about 30 seconds and then horny as he'll. Still get horny thinking about that first time now and looking forward to a repeat

By *hestercpl4funCouple
over a year ago

chester

Felt amazing such a turn on to see her take fresh cock , watching the pair of them making each other cum , the sex was fantastic between us both after he had left , many more guys have enjoyed my wife since then, hopefully more when COVID allows , had a few regulars from here to ( Chris get in touch if your still on here)

over a year ago

Maidstone

"Shocked and amazed at first - especially seeing as an hour before we had decided we weren’t doing anything that night - but very turned on! She still says the sex we had straight after and for next few weeks was hottest we ever had, couldn’t keep our hands off each other for about a month after that first time! "

I really hope this is the case for us , our sex life is pretty good and consistent but I read so much how it jumps to another level after for fingers crossed .

over a year ago

We often speak bout this. Excites us both so much cant wait for first time she does it.

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

Was exciting to watch especially as I was balls deep in his wife at the time

By *lipper45Couple
over a year ago

sligo

best turn ever our first was a bbc i loved watching her take and suck his huge cock shes now hooked on bbc and im so turned each time watching her worship them

over a year ago

First time was with a couple, full swap. Was a real mix of loving it and wanting it to stop. Took a few meets to feel really comfortable.

Progressed to her going into pvt room with guy at club and that was also hot.

over a year ago

The guy had a much fatter cock than mine, watching her face when it went in was bliss. Could see she was feeling things she never got with me think I came at that point just watching lol next time was with a guy who had a much longer cock m! And that was good also, seeing it go fully in and her face, she came and came and came. I watched with a very hard cock

over a year ago

Our first time was a surprise. We went back to a hotel room and we were both kissing the other couple. When I turned around my wife had his cock in her mouth and all I could do was giggle.

It was a wonderful feeling.

It felt good seeing her do her thing. Seeing the lust and joy in her face from a distance was so surreal and unbelievable

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

First time for us , we all got naked playing strip poker, her intended lover had already done the groundwork in seducing her so it was easy. He was staying over in our spare room and I asked her did she want to go down to him, she was gone for 3 or 4 hours. He fucked her and she told me all about it next morning. She took him as her lover , I never actually saw him fuck her till few months later and then by accident when I walked in on them.

By *ndecidedMan
over a year ago

London

Happened a little while ago, was her first encounter and I didn't get to watch unfortunately. She wanted to be along with him so she could enjoy herself.

Hearing about it made me wank off a few times, still makes me hard thinking about it

By *illyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I nearly came in my pants

By *thleticgirthMan
over a year ago

wirral

Done it with a couple of exes and it was mind blowing. Would be amazing to find a single girl to do this with again more regularly.

By *unandcuriousCouple
over a year ago

Antrim

[Removed by poster at 03/06/21 23:07:36]

By *unandcuriousCouple
over a year ago

Antrim

[Removed by poster at 03/06/21 23:08:06]

over a year ago

I've done this before so was ready for the emotions that follow, the excitement.

But the first time we did this was very exciting.

Watching Mrs A one minute very excited, the next a little nervous, then when it began, it was great.

It's gotten better each time as Mrs A becomes more comfortable with the dynamics and had began to really let go.

over a year ago

Hopefully will find out next week. Hard at the thought....

By *ANNABE CUCK2000Couple
over a year ago

shrewsbury

The kissing was the best watching her let go with a hard cock was what we call fab.

By *ornado69Man
over a year ago

Princess Risborough

First time i saw my ex with another man was amazing to see her with another cock balls deep. I was kissing her as the first cock entered her and she moaned into my mouth..

over a year ago

Done it on many occasions now,

The first time was amazing,

Watching her kiss him, then stripping together,

And the sex was fantastic x

over a year ago

"As it says in the subject , how did you feel the first time your wife was fucked by another man , soon the wife wife be having her first meet and there's a good chance it will go all the way . She doesn't want me to watch as she feels it will be to awkward so we have agreed for it to be recorded so I can watch back . I'm very very excited but also really nervous as well "

What a lucky chap. Amazing profile

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Loved it - see Kate being pleasured and pleasuring others!x

over a year ago

Who ever you guys are planning to do this with is gunna be one lucky guy, your wife body

By *helroyCouple
over a year ago

Skegness

amazing

By *ohnsnowmanMan
over a year ago

Don't Go Back to Sexville

Don't know how I felt. I wasn't there and I only found out after I left her!

By *asmartsCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Couldn’t have done that first time, we had to do it together as it’s then a joint shared experience

over a year ago

It was mind blowing - incredibly horny, very excited and a little jealousy, the jealousy bit was actually a nice feeling though

By *rufflesCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Hi, from my own experience, the first times round it really was a mix of immense pleasure / jealousy....in particular immediately afterwards!!!

I think anyone that says they both completely enjoyed their first MMF experiences are maybe not being 100% honest??

Just for the record, we both now both love the MMF scenarios very much. My wife is a Bi Hotwife, and I count myself extremely lucky

over a year ago

Maidstone

"Hopefully will find out next week. Hard at the thought...."

The same for us always makes me hard thinking about it.

Good luck

over a year ago

Maidstone

"As it says in the subject , how did you feel the first time your wife was fucked by another man , soon the wife wife be having her first meet and there's a good chance it will go all the way . She doesn't want me to watch as she feels it will be to awkward so we have agreed for it to be recorded so I can watch back . I'm very very excited but also really nervous as well

What a lucky chap. Amazing profile"

Thank you

over a year ago

Maidstone

"As it says in the subject , how did you feel the first time your wife was fucked by another man , soon the wife wife be having her first meet and there's a good chance it will go all the way . She doesn't want me to watch as she feels it will be to awkward so we have agreed for it to be recorded so I can watch back . I'm very very excited but also really nervous as well

Who ever you guys are planning to do this with is gunna be one lucky guy, your wife body "

Thank you , he sure is going to be lucky. Sometimes I think she is to good to let someone else fuck her .

By *londeandbrown00Couple
over a year ago

Kenilworth

I can’t wait to see Charlotte and another guy playing, we’ve soft swapped but the thought of another guys hard cock in her pussy is such a turn on and the sooner it happens the better! X

By *r-OreoMan
over a year ago

telford

One of the best feeling I've ever had was filling up the female half of a couple that I was cuckholding..

We'd been fucking for hours and just before I left, she told me to take the condom off, I took it off carried her to the bed where her partner was sat..

I got him grab her hand and look into his eyes while I was inside her in missionary position..

Then as I was about to cum, I got him to hold her hand very tight and kiss her while looking at me.

The look on his face knowing I was filling up his lady who wasn't on the pill but intended on using the morning after pill the next day..

That was when I realised that I prefer cuckholding and the entire Swinging in general to meeting single ladies..

The entire dynamic of controlling another man's mrs and putting him in his place..

Sadly that was over 5 years ago and I've not heard from her again

By *isa2018Couple
over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

It was a huge turn on to see her excited but nervous and to assure her I was fine with it. Once she realised that I was OK and also there she relaxed and we all had a great night.

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

This thread makes for good reading.

As a couple we have done most things over past 15yrs including FFM, FFFM, MFM, MMMF, MMMMF, MFMF, Orgies.

But have to say that I (Mr) think MFM or MMMF is the best (for me).

Everything has been amazing but if you’d asked me 15yrs ago I would have thought FFM was the holy grail. But no. Seeing my wife having fun with other guys is just sooooo hot!

Maybe it has something to do with exposure to porn and being visually driven? It is like your own private porn movie!

Saying all that we go through phases and lately Mrs B’s fantasies (for when we start playing again) have moved from gangbangs to us seducing another girl together!

over a year ago

Maidstone

"This thread makes for good reading.

As a couple we have done most things over past 15yrs including FFM, FFFM, MFM, MMMF, MMMMF, MFMF, Orgies.

But have to say that I (Mr) think MFM or MMMF is the best (for me).

Everything has been amazing but if you’d asked me 15yrs ago I would have thought FFM was the holy grail. But no. Seeing my wife having fun with other guys is just sooooo hot!

Maybe it has something to do with exposure to porn and being visually driven? It is like your own private porn movie!

Saying all that we go through phases and lately Mrs B’s fantasies (for when we start playing again) have moved from gangbangs to us seducing another girl together!"

I do think that part of my fantasy of seeing the wife with another man is from porn , I love watching porn and get really turned on by it but the thought of my wife been the the women getting fucked drives my hornynes to another level

By *ogerroger69Man
over a year ago

West Yorks

It added a new dimension to our sex life and my beautiful wife of (then) 19 years found a whole new level of sexual confidence. I felt only pride knowing that men wanted her so much and that they could give her such prolonged oral and good hard sex while I looked on and eventually joined in

over a year ago

I love seeing the Mrs having fun turns me on so much watching her enjoying herself she's the sexiest person in the world to me and when she's in the midst of having sex makes me hard a hell and I just can't wait to reclaim her afterwards

over a year ago

Use to love watching the ex Mrs fuck other men and women come to think of it

By *rMrs84Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Love this thread. We’ve never got as far as a full swap but have had multiple people going down on Mrs and that was something beautiful in itself.

By *enland doggersCouple
over a year ago

PE12 / PE13

First time was excited and nervous for both of us. For me it’s easier as I was just watching. In theory we wanted to do it but until you actually have the guy there you won’t know.

Now absolutely love it. Weirdly I enjoy chatting to the guys and having social interaction.

I love watching people have sex and I love seeing Claire happy, so it’s win win.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

"First time was excited and nervous for both of us. For me it’s easier as I was just watching. In theory we wanted to do it but until you actually have the guy there you won’t know.

Now absolutely love it. Weirdly I enjoy chatting to the guys and having social interaction.

I love watching people have sex and I love seeing Claire happy, so it’s win win. "

loved it the first time and still love it now , the first guy is now her f/buddy and normally plays with her twice a year , for ten years now , I still have social chats with the guys she plays with more than once , life is for having fun

over a year ago

Have been on the other side and a lot of husband enjoy me pleasuring their wife

over a year ago

Who ever you guys are planning to do this with is gunna be one lucky guy, your wife body

Thank you , he sure is going to be lucky. Sometimes I think she is to good to let someone else fuck her . "

Yeah lol that what I’m like

By *asycouple777Couple
over a year ago

bristol

Great she was blowing him when I cum in her

And I turned around to put my clothes on when I turned back all I could see was his back and her feet over his shoulders as he was pounding her hard

By *psidedown PineapplesCouple
over a year ago

Sussex

Haven’t tried this, but this thread is really getting us thinking!

By *ornyj37Man
over a year ago

Devon

I have had the privilege of being that extra guy and it is amazing

By *wadingMan
over a year ago

swadlingcote

Yesterday

over a year ago

I loved it,

Black guy in a Nottingham hotel years ago,

Never looked back x

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

"I loved it,

Never looked back x"

Black are the best lovers

over a year ago

"I loved it,

Never looked back x

Black are the best lovers "

definitely was that night

By *wobirds300Couple
over a year ago

Colchester

It was too awkward to watch her undressed by the other hubby in the club and being so nervous till she was in bed with him.Then i realised they were fucking for real and looked like centuries till they finished and saw his condom filled with his load!

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Intense is the best word to describe it. Lots of wild confused emotions.

We had of course discussed it in depth. However when the moment arrived I was astonished (shocked even) how eagerly she stripped naked in front of this other guy. In fact she was so turned on she was literally begging to be fucked.

It was unbelievably crude seeing her naked on our bed with legs spread exposing her clit in front of a guy she had only met 15 minutes earlier.

All the limits we had agreed were in the heat of the moment dismissed and a couple of hours later we were all lying together naked in bed in silent awe. My girlfriend (now wife) with cum dribbling from her pussy and ass.

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

Really intense electric feeling watching her. We joined fab to explore, we love parties with our friends for the social and of course the fun. But we soon discovered that the ultimate pleasure is meeting guys. I love how confident and slutty she gets.

We're building up to multiple guys and we can't wait to get back meeting again.

By *exy_mixed_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Very very horny, loved watching her get fucked and joined in whilst being watched by another couple. Was the start to a very filthy and horny swinging adventure.

By *ogerroger69Man
over a year ago

West Yorks

The butterflies are AMAZING...

Only a man who has experienced it knows the feeling

Agreed?

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

I never thought we would be part of the scene and when we started looking in to it it just showed you never know what goes on behind closed doors! The excitement of it all and build up is just as good as the sex for me.

The first time i wasnt there for but we had met the guy a fair few times as friends and it had built from there. The wife said it would be awkward if i was there and it needed to be an ice breaker so i agreed to it.

I was jealous as i wasnt there to see it so we talked through all the details and agreed for it to be filmed if it happened again and it did and felt much better being able to play it back then we moved on to all 3 of us being involved.

Have to say there is nothing better than standing back and watching her have her fun as for me if she isnt enjoying it then it isnt working and if something doesnt sit right with you then speak up or it wont work.

Not to mention the way she looks at me while shes having her own way all in all a good experience for all!

over a year ago

i dropped my wife off for her first meet and watched the video when she came home it was the most exciting thing ever i was so turned on that i cum in the first 30 seconds and probably another 100 times since i still watch it and it still excites me to this day so embrace it and enjoy it good luck

By *ettpairCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

The anticipation... waiting for the guy to arrive...her smile when they met...their first kiss...and of course watching his cock slip inside her...as someone said above absolutely electric

over a year ago

Maidstone

"i dropped my wife off for her first meet and watched the video when she came home it was the most exciting thing ever i was so turned on that i cum in the first 30 seconds and probably another 100 times since i still watch it and it still excites me to this day so embrace it and enjoy it good luck"

I cannot wait to be able to sit down a watch the recording when she gets back I will definitely be Cumming alot ,just the thought of it makes me unbelievably horny

By *aybail-238Couple
over a year ago

hartlepool

Love reading people’s stories

By *lippy02Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"The butterflies are AMAZING...

Only a man who has experienced it knows the feeling

Agreed?"

Oh yes agree. Some really good comments on this too.

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Great thread. I had a FWB and on our first trip to VA we started to play in one of the public areas. Before long she was sucking a couple of guys while I was taking her from behind. After she made then cum we took a break. It had been her first time and she was incredibly turned on as was I. We then found a nice guy who joined us. Watching her Mount him for the first time was just incredibly horny. Was so turned on, not in the least bit jealous, just loved seeing her enjoy herself and of course enjoyed joining in.

By *appy but hornyMan
over a year ago

wakefield

Monday night was always student night up town

we would both go and she would choose a guy she fancied and see if she could get him to come home with us

it worked most times even with a young female on occasions

eventually leading to her going out alone while i was at home waiting or while i was away on business

By *otwife CoolhubCouple
over a year ago

Bathgate

I’ll never forget Hubs face the first time he saw me with another guy. It made me feel super sexy and confident. The reclaim sex is amazing too.

By *wadingMan
over a year ago

swadlingcote

It makes me so horny

By *arc and KamaCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

I enjoyed it first time and any other time. It was more for Kama to be nervous because she was worried about my reaction.

I was more stressed when playing with a couple for a first time, because I saw her a bit jealous.

over a year ago

The first time I saw my partner fuck another guy was in an MMF. We had both been sucking his cock and we changed to her sucking me as he entered her. It was damn hot looking at him over her back with my cock in her mouth. He came in her fairly soon and I took his place. I was totally blown away to see his cum all over my cock, I won’t ever forget that.

By *raleebiMan
over a year ago

tralee

First exp was mfm and was probably the most turned on I have ever been was amazing

over a year ago

Someone else mentioned the butterflies. Think that is the thing I remember most and they never go away. Still get them everytime lana fucks someone else. It's addictive and always leaves me wanting more...

over a year ago

"Someone else mentioned the butterflies. Think that is the thing I remember most and they never go away. Still get them everytime lana fucks someone else. It's addictive and always leaves me wanting more..."

Mixed emotions, nervous, jealous, lusty and horny.

Once I literally came in my pants while she was fucking a handsome young guy in our bed . The way she was enjoying ,her moans and hip movements made me cum like anything.

over a year ago

Nervous but weirdly such a turn on!! Unreal watching her get lost in the moment and enjoying it x

By *ornyandachingCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Took 3 men to satisfy her after she had been playing with 3 ladies… fantastic display of sexiness

By *ensualOAPMan
over a year ago

Fife

Mine was unplanned but nevertheless extremely arousing. We had spent the evening with a close male friend drinking. His wife had died some years ago. My wife went upstairs with him to look for something but when they didnt return I crept up the stairs. From the landing I was able to see them in his room. My wife was naked from the waist down on her back on his bed. Her tits were out too. He was standing with his joggers around his ankles fucking her. It was very arousing and I was immediately hard. It was fascinating watching his cock sliding in and out and his balls slapping. She was loving it. After a few minutes he was ready to shoot his load. He was going to pull out but she gripped his arse and kept him in. I decided to retreat downstairs and pretended to be dozing. They appeared a short while later and my wife and I went home. Nothing was said. We got into bed and made love with his warm spunk still inside her.

By *ullman1Man
over a year ago

Aldershot

I have enjoyed many couples over the years. Any couples or Cuckolds want to chat private me

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

"Mine was unplanned but nevertheless extremely arousing. We had spent the evening with a close male friend drinking. His wife had died some years ago. My wife went upstairs with him to look for something but when they didnt return I crept up the stairs. From the landing I was able to see them in his room. My wife was naked from the waist down on her back on his bed. Her tits were out too. He was standing with his joggers around his ankles fucking her. It was very arousing and I was immediately hard. It was fascinating watching his cock sliding in and out and his balls slapping. She was loving it. After a few minutes he was ready to shoot his load. He was going to pull out but she gripped his arse and kept him in. I decided to retreat downstairs and pretended to be dozing. They appeared a short while later and my wife and I went home. Nothing was said. We got into bed and made love with his warm spunk still inside her. "
. Wow that’s amazing . I so wish this would happen to me ., I would have gone down on her .., she probably wanted to stop me .:; but I would have to taste them both for sure

By *J coupleCouple
over a year ago

stone

We both loved it. Our first full swap was with a couple we’d met a few times and done all the ‘soft’ stuff. We always said that that was our limit but it just felt right and was incredibly sexy. We’ve since done full swap with only a few others that we have got to know.

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

"We both loved it. Our first full swap was with a couple we’d met a few times and done all the ‘soft’ stuff. We always said that that was our limit but it just felt right and was incredibly sexy. We’ve since done full swap with only a few others that we have got to know. "
. Thank you x

By *T SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Brazil

"Intense is the best word to describe it. Lots of wild confused emotions.

We had of course discussed it in depth. However when the moment arrived I was astonished (shocked even) how eagerly she stripped naked in front of this other guy. In fact she was so turned on she was literally begging to be fucked.

It was unbelievably crude seeing her naked on our bed with legs spread exposing her clit in front of a guy she had only met 15 minutes earlier.

All the limits we had agreed were in the heat of the moment dismissed and a couple of hours later we were all lying together naked in bed in silent awe. My girlfriend (now wife) with cum dribbling from her pussy and ass."

Yeah I get this, we had a guy come back to our cabin on a cruise. He said he wanted to use the loo but than came out of it naked with a huge erection.

Aurelia looked at me and I said it was ok. The instant enthusiasm she showed to take his cock in her mouth shocked me a little as I hadn't seen that from her before.

We had two or three days in a daze and mixed emotions especially when she got a little jealous when she saw the guy chatting up another girl in the bar a couple of nights later.

over a year ago

"Mr loves it, one of his favourite things to watch me being fucked by someone else "

Thank god he does!

over a year ago

Like I said. She wasnt my wife she was my GF at the time but it was one of the horniest experiences I’ve ever had.

By *andM25Couple
over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Absolutely loved it. Really sexy.

When we swing, I see S as my own personal porn star so seeing her as the star of a live performance where guys were fucking her and she wanted more was incredible. Initially she had a few inhibitions though these quickly fell away! Watching her part her thighs for other men to come and fuck her is my absolute favourite.

The sex afterwards is always incredible too!

M.

By *lackxroseCouple
over a year ago

Toddington/Chalton

Hard LOL!!!!! Was at Jaydees.

over a year ago

It was awesome,

By *UNANDNICEMan
over a year ago

Basildon

Well at the first time I see my wife being fucked by another guy I was fucking his wife and was amazing

over a year ago

Relieved.

It was a clear signal to her that she could enjoy and had control her own sexuality.

By *i-huyMan
over a year ago

comber

Nervous, excited and turned on

over a year ago

Absolutely fantastic a terrific feeling watching her Tagus big cock up both her holes then sucking him of as I watched and wanked

over a year ago

Seeing the wife fucked by another for the first time was amazing but that was before she became the wife. To see her act like a slut taking his cock and being fucked hard was truly amazing and never looked back

By *eadyforanything999Couple
over a year ago

aldershot

So my wife has her first meet this week. Like an earlier poster, I was so turned on by her confidence and sexuality, and the sex when she came home was unbelievable. Next time i'll be there to witness in person. We talked a lot before going through with this to establish boundaries and understand totally why we are doing this. I'm fully expecting this to be the start of something special between us

By *ogerroger69Man
over a year ago

West Yorks

Only those who have seen it can experience the true mind fuck and unbelievable buzz of it all

So wrong....so right x

Agreed?

over a year ago

"Only those who have seen it can experience the true mind fuck and unbelievable buzz of it all

So wrong....so right x

Agreed?"

So true

over a year ago

In a club that wifey had been to before many times on her own. First time together. We were both comfortable with whatever combination was going to happen but I think we both knew what was most likely.

Sure enough a really nice old boy came over knowing wife socially in the club. Talked with us both. Wife introduced me and said it was my first time. He said straight away cool and turned to doll and asked if she'd like to bring me and us three go to a room?

My heart started pounding. He was so lovely. He said he was going to the bar (he clearly was leaving us to discuss it) I asked her what she wanted, she said he's lovely, we've spoken before but never done anything so yeah. My mouth was dry. Shall I join in? She laughed and said yes if you want.

He came back and Doll picked up her drink. He led her by the hand which at first was disturbing. But made me get hard. She held my hand and we walked in a strange chain to a room. When in I first saw that single guys had followed and were watching through the window. Mouth went dryer but cock just got harder. Wife smiled at them and I knew they were wanking and I was so shocked at just how much that turned me on.

Then she pulled me close and seeing that the whole situation had made me stiff without touching my dick at all, she was just amazing. I must have been standing gawping with a hard on and she put my hand on my dick to stroke it then pretty much ignored me while I watched and stroked.

He knew her name and they kissed. That shocked me. He then asked me if I wanted to help. I sh*t myself a bit. He laid her down really gently and I put my rock hard dick on her face while he opened her legs and he licked her. I honestly thought I'd cum in 2 seconds.

So I stood back thinking I can't cum before he's even got his pants off. She held his head and moaned while he licked her.

Then that thing happened that you kind of fear but is double horny. She sat up on the bed as he stood. She felt his dick through his pants and then pulled them down. I couldn't get my eyes off this.

She was smiling at him and he said her name and then said well this has been a long time coming.

Massive Fat Heavy Dick bounced arched but hard Infront of her.

I felt so envious of it then so jealous that he was going to fuck my wife with it and then ashamed that this situation had made me So stiff.

He pulled her legs apart and up and like a weird dream I took her legs from him and held them apart sttod at her head as he felt her wet pussy for one second with his hand before wrapping it around his cock and sliding it in.

I could have cum right then. This was weird and painful but the most horny thing ever.

My mouth was dry, and I had to step back because I honestly thought if I stood at her head with my cock at her mouth I'd cum.

I held her legs open and tried to get a grip of the situation.

I asked him if he liked my wife's pussy (I literally had no idea what else to say, must have sounded so lame) but you know what, dirty old boy said her name and said yeah wanted to fuck you for years in here. And it turned me on! Oh god.

I asked her if she knew that. Yeah. Ok. Had she wanted to fuck him? ( Now the kink was on!) I asked her again. She said yeah. I told her to tell me again. She told me she'd wanted his big dick.

I couldn't cope! I moved to the side and for a short while she sucked me while he fucked her. But it all got too much for her and again I was just left standing watching holding her legs back. I told her to get her big tits out for Him and she did and I started to wank thinking I would cum on them.

But then he told her to get on all fours. He pulled out and she did, Big Arse in the air and Massive Tits slapping together. He slapped his big wet cock on top of her arse and parted her legs.

Then, first time and so far only but hopefully not last, I just asked, can I put it in? He smiled and said yeah. I reached down and holding a different, much bigger cock in my hand for the first time in my life I guided it into Dolls pussy.

He pulled her arms back and fucked her so hard and I stood at her head wanking. She soaked and swore and moaned. Then he asked me by name if I was ready to cum because he wanted us to soak her together.

This also was new. But kinky. I was so turned on. He pulled out and just turned her around. Sat Infront of us we stood side by side and he told her to hold her tits up. We wanked together and the dirty fucker said he was gonna cum on my slut wife and that made me also cum instantly and we both spurted hard and soaked her face and tits...

over a year ago

It’s all fantasy talk atm for us. Made me so horny tonight whilst having sex she’s talking about having another cock and being caught n bed with another man mmm naughty!

over a year ago

We've done it on many occasions,

It's a massive turn on for us both,

Watching a guy with her is amazing,

We do play separate now but what an adventure we've had

over a year ago

Part of a mmf with my ex wife, and thought it was hot af, watching n being involved was unreal

over a year ago

The biggest turn on ever... Sharing another man's wife

By *exandthesuburbans83Couple
over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

We like the idea but haven't put in into practice yet. Mr likes the idea of seeing Mrs fuller with a bigger cock but also is worried he may get jealous if she enjoys it significantly more. Also, Mrs could give or take it as its more Mr fantasy at this stage. We have done soft swap and the sex was great after seeing a guy play with her but we didn't do full swap. Anyone start in a similar position to this or were most very ready to see this happen for real.

For now, we role play using toys or cock sleeves to simulate a bigger guy whilst we talk about moving fantasy to a reality.

over a year ago

Be careful that your relationship can stand the inevitable mix of emotions you will definitely experience. Was quite surreal for me to see my wife fucked by another guy. She loved it and loves me more for letting it happen but it was a rollercoaster for a while.

By *eirdscienceMan
over a year ago

Postwick

I loved it

By *appy but hornyMan
over a year ago

wakefield

was always very hot to watch her play at clubs.beaches.dogging

she watched me with men and enjoyes it as much as i did

openminded and trust is the answer

if youre both happy to watch and participate then its always a very hot experience to watch or get involved

ive always preferred to watch her with an alpha male who knows how to treat her right and involve the cuck

By *wlseMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Nottinghamshire border

It’s on my to do list. My fwb said she will do it for me just incase the next girlfriend is a bit vanilla so can live out my kink .

She’s experienced in it though so can’t wait x

over a year ago

Our first time was when I she was 2 months pregnant and in a club.

Wore a sexy outfit and was showing and we took 2 men in a room as I stood and watched her on the bed on her knees as she kissed each one as they undressed her and began pleasuring her and fucking her as she moaned xx

over a year ago

I wasn't there, that's why she's my ex

over a year ago

Are first time was a summer Moon light night chatting at a field gate kissing my wife then swapping wife’s still kissing,

next thing I remember fucking in passenger front seat whilst my wife get fuck on the car bonnet

I’m so excited shot my load !!

We Head out to watch her get fuck for wot seams like for ever so fuck amazing

(Left this car bonnet dented in!! Lol thrusting my wife pussy )

When back home we fuck all night long !!!

By *wlseMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Nottinghamshire border

"I wasn't there, that's why she's my ex "

Sorry shouldn’t laugh at that

By *raleebiMan
over a year ago

tralee

Pm for chat

By *hezzie BikersCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Our first time Mrs met guy alone and sent pics to me at work

So horny

over a year ago

Loved it, no other feeling like it xx

over a year ago

Adrian loved watching and it started our new sexual journey

over a year ago

We were in a club the first time he watched another man pleasure me. We had visited a couple of clubs together and had fun with others but the one that stays in my mind the most was a greedy girl afternoon at CJs.

I was tied with my legs parted and I don’t know how many men had their tongue or fingers on and in me.

The hottest part was watching the expressions on Senpais face. He was so turned on.

I would love to repeat that.

over a year ago

We spoke about it for a good while before heading to the club, knowing it might happen sometime.

When we met the right guy, I sat there and held her hand when he entered her so we both knew it was what we wanted.

He was really cool with the whole situation and it was a great way to do it.

over a year ago

I encouraged it and wasn’t disappointed

I felt what he felt as he entered her if that makes sense

over a year ago

Ours was 11 yrs ago and it was a guy from fab. My wife got dressed in a short dress black holdups and heals no knickers. I let him in the house and introduced him to her sat on the sofa. I left them alone in the room for a few minutes. I could hear them chatting but then the conversation stopped. I could hear her pleasure moans which indicated he was licking her pussy. By the time I walked in the room he was naked and she was now just wearing her holdups and heals. She was leaning over sucking on his big cock. She glanced up at me whilst still sucking him. She then climbed on and lowered herself onto his hard cock. They fucked for ages in several positions until he finally shot his load. He got dressed and left. I fucked her most of the night and she asked if he could come over again which he did 3 days later and she enjoyed us both. I took lots of pics and filmed both meets. I still enjoy viewing them today.

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

to be there and have another guy join you , the first time you are not really ready , but seeing for the first time was mixed with fucking hell WOW, shit is this right, to awesome and the need to get down and get closer see his cock deep inside and her lips hanging on his thick shaft , the more he fucks her the more relaxed you are the way she is taking his cock gets better,, and once hes cum and she has there is time to relax, but only for while soon theres more

over a year ago

My wife's first guy was shy and nervous (we were new to all this). She had to take control, worked her slutty magic on him and she actually fucked him and came on his cock. It was actually a huge turn for for me, although I was worried she would say all this was too much hard work. Needn't have worried because she talked about doing again all the way home in the car. But in future she'd make sure the guys were confident and experienced so she was the one getting fucked

over a year ago

First time Miss B was fucked by another guy it was a threesome with us both and the other guy. After he finished we went back to our hotel room and I fucked the life out of her. So yeah it was a pretty good feeling

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

It was an amazing experience for both of us, and the sex afterwards was mind blowing.

By *ibsonsgCouple
over a year ago

New Milton

Horny as fuck, watching her face as another guys cock pushes into her .....priceless!!

over a year ago

Fantastic

Post new Message to Thread