Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

ask her

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Make her a singles profile. She'll be knee deep in men by next week.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Can any one give me a few pointers into how to get my girl friend swinging "
show her your profile?

over a year ago

"ask her"

Not only ...

But

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/08/12 21:37:04]

over a year ago

"ask her"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I posted on here because I thourght u lot would be better than any other but so far so wrong every one on here can't answer xxx

over a year ago

"Can any one give me a few pointers into how to get my girl friend swinging show her your profile? "

This.

Wolf

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I will shag her, she will either end up a swinger or a lesbian.... but I will try my best.

seriously, speak to her about it, explore fantasies and see what she is up for.

good luck

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I posted on here because I thourght u lot would be better than any other but so far so wrong every one on here can't answer xxx"

how can the advice of 'ask her' be wrong?

communication is key, not only with this aspect of life..

go on give us a clue as to what advice you may prefer?

over a year ago

"Can any one give me a few pointers into how to get my girl friend swinging "

take hold of the either side of the seat.... pull back towards you, maybe take a step or two back as well, then give her a great big push forwards....

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Tell her to join fab with a profile saying: up for all type of shag

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Write your own reply, one that you like, take your own advice

Then come back and bitch at yourself when it all goes wrong

Communication is the key

Talk to her

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Does she know that you're a swinger/have a profile on here?

If not is it because you have only been together a short while and you don't know how to go there?

If you've been together since before your profile went up you may find that people are quite harsh - swinging is about total sexual honesty so halves of couples playing away without knowledge/consent is not well received.

If she is a recent relationship then perhaps start by discussing fantasies and also gently and slowly share some of your past experiences.

BUT have the fantasies chat first. If she is totally opposed to swapping/multiple play as a concept then she will not be inclined to find it fun/funny/interesting and possibly intriguing.

Don't do it all at once. Have a conversation, then leave the subject totally alone for a week, or even longer. Let her mull it over and perhaps she will bring the subject up of her own accord.

Above all don't force the subject or rush it.

And no matter what you would prefer, if it's not for her then you may have to consider whether she means more to you than this life.

Good luck.

Of course if you've been together for years then you're on your own...

over a year ago

CHEAT!!

Only joking!

Talk to her about her fantasies and what she's always wanted to do and take it from there. This site is good start to making them come true.

Good luck.

By *af90Man
over a year ago

Anywhere in the South West

"Can any one give me a few pointers into how to get my girl friend swinging

take hold of the either side of the seat.... pull back towards you, maybe take a step or two back as well, then give her a great big push forwards....

"

Hahaha! Beat me to it, damn you!

over a year ago

"Write your own reply, one that you like, take your own advice

Then come back and bitch at yourself when it all goes wrong

Communication is the key

Talk to her"

over a year ago

"Can any one give me a few pointers into how to get my girl friend swinging

Hahaha! Beat me to it, damn you! "

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I posted on here because I thourght u lot would be better than any other but so far so wrong every one on here can't answer xxx"

I would have done the same if I was asking for advice, it isthe obvious place to ask....it is a shame you didn't get many offering advice, I am sure they all must have had to broach the subject up when they first started out.

One day there will be threads started saying how unfriendly people are on the forums and people will be insulted.

Anyway to the advice.....if you are serious then you need to communicate with your OH....has she ever mentioned group sex before? If she has build on that the next time you are talking about sex, share your fantasies and see if any match....then ask does she want to try them out.

We wrote a list of fantasies with a yes no or maybe next to them as to wether we wanted to try them out for real. We then swopped lists and matched up with quite a few.

Never push though, people should only be playing these games if it is their choice and not because they want to please someone else.

Good luck

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Does she know that you're a swinger/have a profile on here?

If not is it because you have only been together a short while and you don't know how to go there?

If you've been together since before your profile went up you may find that people are quite harsh - swinging is about total sexual honesty so halves of couples playing away without knowledge/consent is not well received.

If she is a recent relationship then perhaps start by discussing fantasies and also gently and slowly share some of your past experiences.

BUT have the fantasies chat first. If she is totally opposed to swapping/multiple play as a concept then she will not be inclined to find it fun/funny/interesting and possibly intriguing.

Don't do it all at once. Have a conversation, then leave the subject totally alone for a week, or even longer. Let her mull it over and perhaps she will bring the subject up of her own accord.

And no matter what you would prefer, if it's not for her then you may have to consider whether she means more to you than this life.

Good luck.

Of course if you've been together for years then you're on your own..."

Great advice and post, could have saved me typing if I had read it first

By *isha KadishaCouple
over a year ago

Welsh/Shropshire border

We started swinging as a result of a conversation after a few drinks and I asked my lovely lady if she had ever fancied the idea of having sex with another woman.... She had answered yes before I'd finished the question!! Over the years we just built on it through lots of honest, open chats until we reached the point we're at today! If you look at our profile you'll see (almost) anything goes now!! Go for it... she could well surprise you!! And Good Luck! xx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Explain to her how you have yourself been swinging for over a year, how much you enjoy it, and how you would like her to share your enjoyment.

If she dumps you for swinging without her knowing wait till you find your next girlfriend and try all over again.

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We got into it from a conversation about fantasies after several drinks. Then the next day we checked whether the other person meant it and signed up to some sites. Did some chatting, met a person and then got cold feet after a couple of months of doing nothing and left it for a year before doing it again - and it still took several months to get first meet sorted because of nerves.

Talk, take your time and maybe revisit the topic again in the future - in a non-pushy way. Certainly don't try and pressurise her. But talking is where it all starts - pick your moment and go from there

over a year ago

"Does she know that you're a swinger/have a profile on here?

Good luck.

Of course if you've been together for years then you're on your own..."

great advice !

over a year ago

yep i say the same hun dose she know you are on fabs? dont rush her into joining maybe talk more how you feel see what she say then she may even say yes or maybe a no only one way to find out

ask

good luck hun

rose

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

let her see your open pc on fabswingers site,then let her make her mind up after looking and she might start a profile of her own?.

over a year ago

point her towards my profile

over a year ago

good one babes xxxx

over a year ago

"let her see your open pc on fabswingers site,then let her make her mind up after looking and she might start a profile of her own?."
yes you could be on to something there may help or she may give him a month full ,

over a year ago

i think this guy is a dreamer and "swinging" is on his wish list lol

No offence mate - but your other half needs to want to join in this life style not be forced into it

Just talk things through with her and see how it goes

over a year ago

sorry but what did you expect you have a single profile with no mention of your girlfriend. So we can only assume you are happy to cheat on her. For most swinging is all about honesty. If however if she is a new girlfriend then ignore everything ive just said. Talking to her is the only way. When and how only you can know as we dont know her. Good luck

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

He hasn't come back to us because although he intended to sit down with his girlfriend last night and broach the subject with her she was out for the evening.....at a gangbang she advertised in the meets section of Fabswingers.

This morning she is wondering how she is going to bring up the subject of swinging with her boyfriend, and will he ever understand her appetite for several cocks at once.....

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

maybeee its because you are cheating and being decietful? only a guess mind you

Post new Message to Thread