Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A moan at the ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so I don't usually moan but this situation is getting out of control .

I'm opening my messages and all I'm getting from the ladies is "you fancy a fuck ?" or "nice cock ?" and every message has a tits picture attached to it ?

Some ladies are even claiming to be part of a couple but its so plainly obvious from the profile they are just single ladies trying there luck .

It's becoming ridiculous

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Im sure its a struggle but dont worry, the novelty will soon wear off ...

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I need to read this again after a coffee

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Damn those naughty horny ladies..just block them if I was you!!!

over a year ago

"Damn those naughty horny ladies..just block them if I was you!!! "

They just create new accounts

over a year ago

"Ok so I don't usually moan but this situation is getting out of control .

I'm opening my messages and all I'm getting from the ladies is "you fancy a fuck ?" or "nice cock ?" and every message has a tits picture attached to it ?

Some ladies are even claiming to be part of a couple but its so plainly obvious from the profile they are just single ladies trying there luck .

It's becoming ridiculous

"

the ego is in the room..aarrgghh

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Had a good giggle at this! lol xx

over a year ago

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I need to read this again after a coffee"

Sounds like a plan. Ever in London? Lol

over a year ago

"Had a good giggle at this! lol xx"

Abit of a Dom are we lol

By *lackboaWoman
over a year ago

greenock

ok...i promise to stop now......

over a year ago

It's becoming ridiculous

"

That is def a lie lool

over a year ago

"ok...i promise to stop now...... "

Stop what? X

over a year ago

Sowwy. I'll stop sending the messages.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/12 21:34:44]

over a year ago

It's becoming ridiculous

the ego is in the room..aarrgghh "

Ego ??

Holy shit , that whoosh noise is obviously the joke going over your head , it's everything most the ladies dislike in reverse , hence the smiley halo

over a year ago

"Damn those naughty horny ladies..just block them if I was you!!!

"

nothing else for it..you're gonna have to delete ur account

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I think this is the best thread I've ever seen

over a year ago

"Sowwy. I'll stop sending the messages.

"

I thought I'd already block you after that last batch of pictures you sent me ?

over a year ago

nothing else for it..you're gonna have to delete ur account "

Problem is I gave out my number and address and they turn up all the time and phone me whist touching themselves and groaning down the phone

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Yeah, I see you've been deleting my messages... How very DARE you not want to shag me! I couldn't care less if I'm not your type or what you're looking for. I have God-given entitlement to get a shag from every single person I message! You're clearly a fake and a time-waster!

- VincentandAmy. x

over a year ago

It's becoming ridiculous

the ego is in the room..aarrgghh

Ego ??

Holy shit , that whoosh noise is obviously the joke going over your head , it's everything most the ladies dislike in reverse , hence the smiley halo

"

and the laughing face i put at the end obviously went over yours lmao

i have been joining in with you on this no hurtfulness meant. I could see where you were coming from when you started the thread lol

over a year ago

"Sowwy. I'll stop sending the messages.

I thought I'd already block you after that last batch of pictures you sent me ? "

Yes but I still have the 3 other stalking accounts.

over a year ago

"Yeah, I see you've been deleting my messages... How very DARE you not want to shag me! I couldn't care less if I'm not your type or what you're looking for. I have God-given entitlement to get a shag from every single person I message! You're clearly a fake and a time-waster!

- VincentandAmy. x"

And probably a woman pretending to be a single man just to get attention!!!!

over a year ago

nothing else for it..you're gonna have to delete ur account

Problem is I gave out my number and address and they turn up all the time and phone me whist touching themselves and groaning down the phone "

perhaps hire all the other single guys on here and you could have a big ol gangbang! .. or make you phone line into a premium rate number? Good little side line

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Yeah, I see you've been deleting my messages... How very DARE you not want to shag me! I couldn't care less if I'm not your type or what you're looking for. I have God-given entitlement to get a shag from every single person I message! You're clearly a fake and a time-waster!

- VincentandAmy. x

And probably a woman pretending to be a single man just to get attention!!!!"

Yep, wanna bombard him with abusive messages in the bizarre hope that he'll change his mind and jump into our vaginas? XD x

over a year ago

Isn't it just terrible when you're on a swingers site and you get women sending you messages complimenting you on your male anatomy and asking you for sex? Honestly, what on earth is the world coming to?

over a year ago

- VincentandAmy. x"

It clearly states on my profile no face pic your message gets deleted , once I've seen one pair of tits I've seen them all .

over a year ago

They all think that they're the only woman giving you attention too, it's a disgrace!

over a year ago

Just report them to admin and block

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

OMG! I cant believe you have basically named and shamed me!

How rude are you???! Im never messaging single men cos they all reckon theyre gods gift and wouldnt be looked at twice walking down the street!

I mean come onnnnn who would want to lower their standars for a lovely toned torso like yours???!

Pffft sod ya! Im off to create a profile as a single man now and see if I get better responses

P.s. all of the above was tongue in cheek (aka a joke)

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

OK girls leave the poor guy alone, if you need to hound someone for sex, Mmm how about me lol

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Do you want to meet or not ? I have winked at you four times .

over a year ago

Look if ur going to put up pics like u do and write a sexy profile how can us fanny led weak willed bitches on heat not pester the arse of u!?

over a year ago

if only the rest of the guys had your problem if they wasn't messaging you, you'd wonder why

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

- VincentandAmy. x

It clearly states on my profile no face pic your message gets deleted , once I've seen one pair of tits I've seen them all .

"

Pfft, as if I read profiles. I just look at the pics.

- VincentandAmy. x

over a year ago

"Do you want to meet or not ? I have winked at you four times ."

Wink at least 10 times then send a friend request.

No need to mail him, he's clearly gagging for it, just playing hard to get.

Try a tit pic next to a cream bun for size effect.

If that doesn't work, bombard him with one line/ whiny/ desperate messages asking why he won't drive 7 hours to shag you.

over a year ago

Glad I've not been blocked yet

over a year ago

Woke up this morning and checked some of my 875 messages , had one asking me to go to a house and have a gangbang with 10 ladies ! Seriously it clearly states on my profile I'm only after MFFFFFFFF situations .

I'm going to update my status to say I've had enough of this site and I'm leaving , I would be disgusted if any ladies messaged me saying "don't go, we aren't all the same" , "it's only a few bad single ladies"

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

No dont go the view is rather nice

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Woke up this morning and checked some of my 875 messages , had one asking me to go to a house and have a gangbang with 10 ladies ! Seriously it clearly states on my profile I'm only after MFFFFFFFF situations .

I'm going to update my status to say I've had enough of this site and I'm leaving , I would be disgusted if any ladies messaged me saying "don't go, we aren't all the same" , "it's only a few bad single ladies"

"

Can you just wait a while till I've downloaded your picture

**Nips to Staples for A2 printer and laminator**

over a year ago

Phoarrr he's got 1 of them belt things that Pearl loves

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

pmsl !!!!! classic thread ! loving it !!!

ps did you not get my pics showing size of my boobs compared to cpl of belgium buns and the melons ???

pmsl !!

over a year ago

It's becoming ridiculous

"

I am at work and bored, your post had me actually LOL my resident just asked me what I was laughing at. !! Ty for making me giggle

Gill

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/08/12 11:56:47]

over a year ago

Woke up this morning and checked some of my 875 messages , had one asking me to go to a house and have a gangbang with 10 ladies ! Seriously it clearly states on my profile I'm only after MFFFFFFFF situations .

"

Put a polo neck on then if it bothers you that much .You do all you can to attract the woman then they respond you moan like hell .

And in other topics woman say they don't send mails first hmmm

Delete message text (delete only available to you for the next couple of minutes)

This removes the message text and replaces with a "Deleted" message

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Woke up this morning and checked some of my 875 messages , had one asking me to go to a house and have a gangbang with 10 ladies ! Seriously it clearly states on my profile I'm only after MFFFFFFFF situations .

"

Put a polo neck on then if it bothers you that much .You do all you can to attract the woman then they respond you moan like hell .

Delete message text (delete only available to you for the next couple of minutes)

This removes the message text and replaces with a "Deleted" message"

Who got out of bed on the wrong side lol.

Some of us are quite enjoying the view are we not girls ?

over a year ago

"

This removes the message text and replaces with a "Deleted" message"

I'm only on this site for the forums , I've no interest in any sexy ladies trying to meet me, I post public nude and suggestive photos for my own gratification and not for others to enjoy or look at .

And I'm certainly not impressed by Belgian buns next to breast or my pet hate .... Sky controls between your breasts ladies !!! tut tut

over a year ago

Oh and livelysoul thanks for the private message but I don't believe you could give me a better blow job than any woman on the planet but cheers anyway

over a year ago

Sounds like such a hard life all these ladies throwing themselves at you...there was me thinking this was a sex website...what do you want them to say to you???maybe your on the wrong site!!

over a year ago

private message don't talk shite

a sent no private

over a year ago

"Sounds like such a hard life all these ladies throwing themselves at you...there was me thinking this was a sex website...what do you want them to say to you???maybe your on the wrong site!! "

Just want to be left alone, every time I post in the forum someone feels the need to reply ? !

Not easy being me

over a year ago

"Oh and livelysoul thanks for the private message but I don't believe you could give me a better blow job than any woman on the planet but cheers anyway "

am not saying that the guy in question did or didn't send you a private message, but either way, this particular post is a bit naughty

shame, cos the rest of the thread was pretty amusing

over a year ago

sorry to hear you are having trouble when we email guys we are never rude we even send a first timer an email to welcome them to fabs we never send tit or cock pics cant see the point in all that . but saying that we do get hell of alot of guys who just say hi sending a cock pic which makes us cross they even try and add us as friends yet we dont even know them lol . we email back sorry no thanks and whats with the cock pics good

over a year ago

"private message don't talk shite

a sent no private

"

So your saying that's not your sky remote ??

By *33dfulthingsMan
over a year ago

london

Send there compliments this way. I would be happy to receive them. And will be more than happy to send some back

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/08/12 12:55:15]

over a year ago

well at least some men are greatfull lol

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"

This removes the message text and replaces with a "Deleted" message

I'm only on this site for the forums , I've no interest in any sexy ladies trying to meet me, I post public nude and suggestive photos for my own gratification and not for others to enjoy or look at .

And I'm certainly not impressed by Belgian buns next to breast or my pet hate .... Sky controls between your breasts ladies !!! tut tut

"

the sky remote one was rather tasteful i thought ! i thought my nipples being that hard they could channels on it was rather impressive myself ...pmsl ! x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/08/12 13:07:25]

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Send there compliments this way. I would be happy to receive them. And will be more than happy to send some back "

How about winks are you into those as well lol.

By *33dfulthingsMan
over a year ago

london

Grateful I am and the more messages the Merrier. Even if a meet isn't possible a flirt never goes a miss

over a year ago

"Oh and livelysoul thanks for the private message but I don't believe you could give me a better blow job than any woman on the planet but cheers anyway

am not saying that the guy in question did or didn't send you a private message, but either way, this particular post is a bit naughty

shame, cos the rest of the thread was pretty amusing "

The OP was so obviously a joke , i was basically turning things on there head , taking the mick out of us blokes for our efforts and what some perceive to be our god given right to any lady on this site cos its a sex site, also have a little laugh at the ladies who contradict what this site is about .

This guy has ,in my opinion just looked at the OP and not read the rest to find out its a joke , seems to be the way in the forums, your having a laugh and someone comes along and spoils the party , so I'll take my party hat off and stomp my feet for a wee bit

over a year ago

Is it only the ladies that have got the point of this thread lol funny as fuck,made me laugh

over a year ago

"Oh and livelysoul thanks for the private message but I don't believe you could give me a better blow job than any woman on the planet but cheers anyway

shame, cos the rest of the thread was pretty amusing "

Thought it was quite funny

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Thought it was quite funny "

over a year ago

Damn....Ive been rumbled

It's becoming ridiculous

"

over a year ago

The OP was so obviously a joke , i was basically turning things on there head , taking the mick out of us blokes for our efforts and what some perceive to be our god given right to any lady on this site cos its a sex site, also have a little laugh at the ladies who contradict what this site is about .

This guy has ,in my opinion just looked at the OP and not read the rest to find out its a joke , seems to be the way in the forums, your having a laugh and someone comes along and spoils the party , so I'll take my party hat off and stomp my feet for a wee bit "

i've been here long enough to recognise an ironic thread from a serious one and as i said, i thought it was amusing

even the comment in question made me laugh but then i thought about the poor fella it was aimed at and the doubt it may cast in some peoples heads

that's why i thought it was a bit naughty

i am far from being bereft of humour, but i just thought that, in particular, was a bit below the belt as a stand alone comment

over a year ago

This guy has ,in my opinion just looked at the OP and not read the rest to find out its a joke , seems to be the way in the forums, your having a laugh and someone comes along and spoils the party , so I'll take my party hat off and stomp my feet for a wee bit

i've been here long enough to recognise an ironic thread from a serious one and as i said, i thought it was amusing

even the comment in question made me laugh but then i thought about the poor fella it was aimed at and the doubt it may cast in some peoples heads

that's why i thought it was a bit naughty

i am far from being bereft of humour, but i just thought that, in particular, was a bit below the belt as a stand alone comment "

I've seen a lot of your posts , you always make sense and I can fully take on board what your saying about the post , I just wish people would read the entire thread before they make comments , guess a lesson learned for me and him

over a year ago

It's becoming ridiculous

the ego is in the room..aarrgghh "

Well if it wasn't before, it certainly is now Just block women like I do and then just look for them when you want a fuck, or if you need any housework or owt doing. That's what I do anyway, sorry ladies but otherwise I wouldn't have time to spend half of my day looking in the mirror

over a year ago

so,...your moaning that the ladies wana feck the brains outa you, single or attached? ..... wow...some men would be chuffed to bits lol

over a year ago

It's becoming ridiculous

"

this isn't even funny!!! Its bloody hilarious

over a year ago

Haha! This thread is still making me laugh. Brilliant.

And to those of you who believe the OP woke up to 875 messages this morning and is moaning about it, really?!

*sends a few more winks and suggestive messages to up4fun*

over a year ago

"Haha! This thread is still making me laugh. Brilliant.

And to those of you who believe the OP woke up to 875 messages this morning and is moaning about it, really?!

*sends a few more winks and suggestive messages to up4fun* "

I was only moaning about the 872 that you sent me , the other 3 where party invites in the North of Scotland which I will not be attending as I live in London.

and if you keep sending me tit pics,don't care what new angle it's taken from,I will be forced to threaten to block you but not actually block you .

over a year ago

I was only moaning about the 872 that you sent me , the other 3 where party invites in the North of Scotland which I will not be attending as I live in London.

and if you keep sending me tit pics,don't care what new angle it's taken from,I will be forced to threaten to block you but not actually block you .

"

It's a sex site ffs! You're obviously gagging for it so stop playing hard to get and get yer kit off!

over a year ago

Laughing so much I forgot to time my veet and now my balls have just fell into sink

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

OP....never explain a joke!!! Ruins it lol

Those that never got it.....ignore them and enjoy the rest

over a year ago

It's a sex site ffs! You're obviously gagging for it so stop playing hard to get and get yer kit off! "

Being highly sexed ,always online,searching profiles for hours and hours , posting 5 meets one after the other ,does not mean i am gagging for it thank you

And if you cared to look at my profile you would see I'm very shy and like to get to know people 1st before i take any clothes off,even then it would be with the lights off

over a year ago

"It's a sex site ffs! You're obviously gagging for it so stop playing hard to get and get yer kit off! "

"Being highly sexed ,always online,searching profiles for hours and hours , posting 5 meets one after the other ,does not mean i am gagging for it thank you

And if you cared to look at my profile you would see I'm very shy"

Yes I can see from your photos how shy and retiring you are, and how nervous you are about taking your clothes off. I even checked your photos several times, just to be sure.

"and like to get to know people 1st before i take any clothes off,even then it would be with the lights off

"

Having the lights out would mean having to get to know you by touch. I could live with that. It'd be a hardship but I could manage.

Where's the smiley with the suggestive wiggly eyebrows?

So, turn the lights off and get yer kit off!!

over a year ago

Ok ok ok that's 922 message you have sent me now, I feel I have no option but to give in and make myself available to you ,should I wait till the kids are in bed and invite you round ? or are you just going to text me an area or secluded car park to meet you in ? If your going to do what you said in the messages I might tell a friend where I'm going and who I'm meeting but on the other hand , you did say you would untie me and let me go when you where done,so I will take your word for it !!

over a year ago

Tell the friend and then bring them with you!

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

i cant believe it..

i just opened a male profile too and the messages have gone mad...

Dorris....

over a year ago

"Laughing so much I forgot to time my veet and now my balls have just fell into sink

"

Post new Message to Thread