Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

doggin

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why is it when i go to my local carparks i always see people parked by themselfs! are they doggin or something? im really new to this doggin stuff.. anone fancy tellin me more about it please? thankyou!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

DONT DO IT

well you can if you want to but we dont its too risky seedy all those pervs moving to your car like zombies out of a badly made b movie ughh goolge it there is a set of guidlines which no one ever bothers to follow but up to you hun xx

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"why is it when i go to my local carparks i always see people parked by themselfs! are they doggin or something? im really new to this doggin stuff.. anone fancy tellin me more about it please? thankyou! "

They are maybe just parked in a car park?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I go dogging often with some of my lady friends, its all about following the rules...

Google them and DON'T park right next to a couple in a car...!!! We don't like it and we tend to drive off.

Let us start to play, wait for a light to on and then by all means stand and watch. If we open a window, talk to us, ask us what we are here for (sometimes its for you to watch, sometimes its for you to play) and if we open the doors, LISTEN to what she says.

But most important... Don't treat us like objects (unless she tells you that's whatse wants )

Post new Message to Thread