V festival - Chelmsford

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whos going then, and whos everyone looking forward to seeing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nah been to V 3 times V99,V2001,V2003 and it was pish rip of cunts its the most poncey festival ive been to , i prefer Rockness T in the Park and Glasto best festivals IMO , they have a good line up at V but its just a snobby festival people are too scared to get there hunters dirty lol

over a year ago

I am and I'm a 'v' virgin never been so excited.

over a year ago

Im working at v festival this weekend but sadly at the the other site at weston park.

over a year ago

Must be getting old. Saw the lineup for V and my comments went like this:

Who? Twat. Who? Twat. Major twat.Who? Who? Arsehole. Who?

Anyone, and I mean anyone who wants to pay money to see two retards called Rizzle Kickz (or however the Fuck its spelt) need to seriously re-examine their life choices.

over a year ago

"Must be getting old. Saw the lineup for V and my comments went like this:

Who? Twat. Who? Twat. Major twat.Who? Who? Arsehole. Who?

Anyone, and I mean anyone who wants to pay money to see two retards called Rizzle Kickz (or however the Fuck its spelt) need to seriously re-examine their life choices. "

but surely thats a matter of opinion!!!!

there are probably a lot of people out there that could say exactly the same about a guy that dresses as a woman.. dont you think???

not my opinion, but just saying...

over a year ago

Given the nature of this site and the fact that I've obviously a psychological reason why I'm compelled to dress as a woman I do find that last comment unnecessary and a bit offensive. Moreso than saying people have shit taste in music. As for it not being your opinion then why say it.

Difference being I'll still be this way in 5 years. You won't hear of any of those so called artists in 2, because they have no longevity in a society where attention spans are measured in minutes and taste is rapidly diluted by the dumbing down of tv and other media. Don't believe me then watch any ITV channel or look at a magazine rack.

Fuck you very much for your comment though, I shall take it under advisement.

over a year ago

The line up is quite rubbish but got 3 of my all time favorite bands playing, the killers, snow patrol and keane but cant whing because i get paid to be there.

over a year ago

"The line up is quite rubbish but got 3 of my all time favorite bands playing, the killers, snow patrol and keane but cant whing because i get paid to be there. "

Seen them all at T keane were brill i even seen snore patrol they were actually ok the killers seen them loads just MEH ..are the stone roses not playing i think they are go see them amazing at T in the Park !!!

over a year ago

this year im not going

over a year ago

The stone roses Are playing but not fan of them after working there gigs in manchester i thought they were awrful.

over a year ago

"The stone roses Are playing but not fan of them after working there gigs in manchester i thought they were awrful. "

At T in the Park they were unbelievable !!!!!!

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Given the nature of this site and the fact that I've obviously a psychological reason why I'm compelled to dress as a woman I do find that last comment unnecessary and a bit offensive. Moreso than saying people have shit taste in music. As for it not being your opinion then why say it.

Difference being I'll still be this way in 5 years. You won't hear of any of those so called artists in 2, because they have no longevity in a society where attention spans are measured in minutes and taste is rapidly diluted by the dumbing down of tv and other media. Don't believe me then watch any ITV channel or look at a magazine rack.

Fuck you very much for your comment though, I shall take it under advisement. "

If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

I found your original comment necessary and more than a bit offensive - with no antagonism - and I'm sure i'm not alone

People have opinions - as you expressed yours, others have expressed theirs. The fact that you found their comment MORE offensive is because you identified with it, not because it was a worse comment.

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Oh, and to answer the OP, nope, not going to V festival but I am going to Creamfields next weekend. Whoohoooo. Fluffy boots at the ready!

over a year ago

"Oh, and to answer the OP, nope, not going to V festival but I am going to Creamfields next weekend. Whoohoooo. Fluffy boots at the ready! "

love creamfields great weekend !!! out your nut crazeyness lol

over a year ago

Wish i was working at creamfields but working at manchester pride next weekend which is a fun and crazy weekend.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"Oh, and to answer the OP, nope, not going to V festival but I am going to Creamfields next weekend. Whoohoooo. Fluffy boots at the ready! "
I prefer Global Gathering to Creamfields, although admittedly the lineup at Creamfields is always better.

over a year ago

"

If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

I found your original comment necessary and more than a bit offensive - with no antagonism - and I'm sure i'm not alone

People have opinions - as you expressed yours, others have expressed theirs. The fact that you found their comment MORE offensive is because you identified with it, not because it was a worse comment. "

Their comment was clearly directed at me personally after my more general comment about peoples crap taste in music. The saying of which is not as offensive in the slightest unless you have a really thin skin.

That is why there are criminal discrimination offences for people saying such things to LGBT people, but not for saying "you have shit taste in music, listen to something else". Now I know what they said is not in the getting arrested league, and not suggesting for a moment that I'm stupid enough to do anything about it like that. In fact I'm leaving it lie after this message. But you need to understand that difference between what was said. It's not about not being able to take it. If it was questioning my taste in music fine, but it wasn't. It was questioning my need to be this way. Which can't be changed.

Post new Message to Thread