Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuddles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have had kissing as a no or yes !!!

But recently i have had a guy that wants lots of cuddles before and after. now i know most say that kissing is personal, but i think a close cuddle is personal, for me and that's for Pork only !!

What do you say.... Is it or isn't it right to have cuddle or not !!...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

oh now come on sexy you got to have a little cuddle i love kisses and cuddles

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

I sometimes use cuddles to instigate more sex if the guys a repeater ofcourse! Spooning always leads to forking

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cuddles are great for instigating more

By *awty nannaWoman
over a year ago

sheffield

cuddles a must for me !!!!

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I love cuddles, love giving and receiving, in fact I could do with one right now, any offers?

over a year ago

"I love cuddles, love giving and receiving, in fact I could do with one right now, any offers? "

You can have a few barehugs from me

By *orny Biker 69Man
over a year ago

Greenford

cuddles are great, and always a good prelude to more fun,lol

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"I love cuddles, love giving and receiving, in fact I could do with one right now, any offers? "
you can have a big one from me sweet huni, cuddle that is lol xx

over a year ago

I would never cuddle up to meet.

I love cuddles but with family and friends and Master. Once a guy has finished he leave's.

Guess it is different for those that do longer meets.

Cali

over a year ago

some i meet cuddling is very important to her.

not just before but more so after.

she's a lovely woman and it makes me feel good to hold her.

so everyones a winner.

over a year ago

I think its more acceptable with singles meeting. For couples its intimate and I think its something the couple should indulge in together.

If we play with a couple then cuddles afterwards should be between the individual couple, not between the swapping partners. If swinging is a sexy pastime, then surely afterwards you'd want to snuggle up and feel cherished by your own partner.

I would not be happy if another woman cuddled up to my OH afterwards. A kiss and a quick hug to show appreciation then yes, but not cuddling up in a more intimate manner.

I would be offended if my OH sat cuddling someone else afterwards and similarly I'd think it unusual why the female would want to rather than her own partner.

I also would not sit there cuddling another guy after a threesome and leave my own partner sitting there. Similarly I'd be offended if the 2 guys sat cuddling with me watching on alone.

Intimacy afterwards should be with your own

over a year ago

"I would never cuddle up to meet.

I love cuddles but with family and friends and Master. Once a guy has finished he leave's.

Guess it is different for those that do longer meets.

Cali "

I prefer longer meets but I don't like cuddling. It's too intimate/ personal. To me, sex is sex. But a cuddle infers something deeper. Some kind of relationship.

I don't hug my mates either. It gives me the heebie geebies. *shudder*

over a year ago

"We have had kissing as a no or yes !!!

But recently i have had a guy that wants lots of cuddles before and after. now i know most say that kissing is personal, but i think a close cuddle is personal, for me and that's for Pork only !!

What do you say.... Is it or isn't it right to have cuddle or not !!... "

Oh no I like a cuddle after, not an intimate one like me and my OH would do, I normally insist on a quick group hug lol

over a year ago

"I think its more acceptable with singles meeting. For couples its intimate and I think its something the couple should indulge in together.

If we play with a couple then cuddles afterwards should be between the individual couple, not between the swapping partners. If swinging is a sexy pastime, then surely afterwards you'd want to snuggle up and feel cherished by your own partner.

I would not be happy if another woman cuddled up to my OH afterwards. A kiss and a quick hug to show appreciation then yes, but not cuddling up in a more intimate manner.

I would be offended if my OH sat cuddling someone else afterwards and similarly I'd think it unusual why the female would want to rather than her own partner.

I also would not sit there cuddling another guy after a threesome and leave my own partner sitting there. Similarly I'd be offended if the 2 guys sat cuddling with me watching on alone.

Intimacy afterwards should be with your own "

over a year ago

"Oh no I like a cuddle after, not an intimate one like me and my OH would do, I normally insist on a quick group hug lol"

Being serious for a moment, where do you draw the line between the two.....?

Not tried the group hug thing - must gie it a try on Saturday! Lol

over a year ago

"Oh no I like a cuddle after, not an intimate one like me and my OH would do, I normally insist on a quick group hug lol

Being serious for a moment, where do you draw the line between the two.....?

Not tried the group hug thing - must gie it a try on Saturday! Lol

"

Oh quite easily, as the poster above and what you have up, an intimate cuddle is for me and M only.

The cuddles and cheekiness I was referring to, that I insist on, is only in mmf situation.

I am in the middle of two guys, and say come on then, group hug, pull then both in and M and the other bloke give each other a manly pat on the back lol

It is not prolonged or intimate, just for fun and as others have said can also lead on to further fun.

So yes I agree, it is a close intimate thing but can also be just a cheeky hug after

So yes give it a try!

over a year ago

Oh what I would give to have a nice mans arms wrapped around me cuddling me right now!

over a year ago

"We have had kissing as a no or yes !!!

What do you say.... Is it or isn't it right to have cuddle or not !!...

Oh no I like a cuddle after, not an intimate one like me and my OH would do, I normally insist on a quick group hug lol"

Noways im the total same cant beat a group hug after sex !!!

over a year ago

We all have different levels of perceived intimacy.

A passing hug or a cuddle is cool, something longer would freak me out with someone who was (effectively) a stranger.

With meets I have met more than once I am more than happy to lie with them pre and post shag, but wouldn't be comfy with full on cuddles and spooning.

As for that ScarletStar character, don't believe a word she says, just buy her cake and coffee and she'll do ANYTHING !

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I miss kisses and cuddles...holds out arms wide

over a year ago

Can't beat a bit of cuddling hugging and petting. I class that as the human thing to do while sharing, courtesy if you will...

Others mileage may vary, but it's cool by us

Wolf

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I used to be a right cold fish, but im getting used to having a little cuddle. Once i would turn to stone rather than have a cuddle, im not saying deep intimate cuddles but kind of a little nice cuddle after you have both just had a really good time, kind of an appreciative cuddle if that makes sense

over a year ago

I prefer the cuddles to the sex most of the time

over a year ago

"kind of an appreciative cuddle if that makes sense"

...that's the one!

Wolf

By *urious.coupleCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

None of this cuddling nonsense. Good lord, have you forgotten you're British?

You should just resolve it all with a good firm handshake.

over a year ago

Lol that reminds me of that group thing that someone put on facebook entitled 'shaking hands after sex because you both performed adequately'. :D

over a year ago

"I think its more acceptable with singles meeting. For couples its intimate and I think its something the couple should indulge in together.

Intimacy afterwards should be with your own "

over a year ago

I'm in agreement with a lot of you, cuddles are a little intimate. If its a quick meet then zip up, kiss of appreciation then leave, however, if its overnight one on one then yeah cuddles. We know we all love them and we all know they lead to round 2

over a year ago

"We all have different levels of perceived intimacy.

A passing hug or a cuddle is cool, something longer would freak me out with someone who was (effectively) a stranger.

With meets I have met more than once I am more than happy to lie with them pre and post shag, but wouldn't be comfy with full on cuddles and spooning.

As for that ScarletStar character, don't believe a word she says, just buy her cake and coffee and she'll do ANYTHING ! "

Pfftttt I would've done it for just a coffee!!

But thanks for filling my boot....

Post new Message to Thread