Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dogging etiquette?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

is there any? my sister was (unfortunately) parked in a dogging area (unknown to her) and was "approached". and the guys were being total dickheads... so what are the signs and signals??

she was mortified

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

anyone?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

normally if the inside light is on, that means they want to show off, if the light is off means stay away.

and the rest is just commen sence, sadly. pushy guys ruin the fun for all

over a year ago

"normally if the inside light is on, that means they want to show off, if the light is off means stay away.

and the rest is just commen sence, sadly. pushy guys ruin the fun for all "

sister and her man drove off.. and were followed!!!

over a year ago

Ive heard of this a few times where people have gone to dogging spots, unknown to them, and been approched by men, yet i have been to dogging spot with the intention of finding man and got nothing, im going to start hanging out with these people they having more luck than me lol

over a year ago

"normally if the inside light is on, that means they want to show off, if the light is off means stay away.

and the rest is just commen sence, sadly. pushy guys ruin the fun for all "

what ruined dogging was people posting locations on open forums on sites like this so all the wannabes and kids knew where to go

over a year ago

people dont respect that other people wonna have fun, there is a place that i go to where only a few other know about

and its great

over a year ago

"

what ruined dogging was people posting locations on open forums on sites like this so all the wannabes and kids knew where to go"

over a year ago

Unfortunately, dogging etiquette is rarely used by most of the people there.

Dogging has been over exposed in the media and the web and some think they can just go along and grab a piece of whoever is there.

In a car park full of blokes who are there with one thing on their mind, the slightest whiff of a woman sends their sensed into overdrive and all courtesy disappears by the wayside and its every dogger for himself. Only the good ones will hang back and let them get on with it.

The signals that used to be used have and are being used by the boy racers (who usually come back when their mates have gone to get bummed) to trick the over eager doggers.

The only advice I can give is, tell them not to be intimidated by the unruly folks there and tell the ones loitering about, what the score is, ie. Not doing anything etc.

over a year ago

"Ive heard of this a few times where people have gone to dogging spots, unknown to them, and been approched by men, yet i have been to dogging spot with the intention of finding man and got nothing, im going to start hanging out with these people they having more luck than me lol"

Before we started swinging we ended up in a layby that is a dogging site by pure accident!

And omg it was a shock for us lol

Post new Message to Thread