Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

do you get put off...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

By just too many verifications?

Would this turn you off or would it turn you on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"By just too many verifications?

Would this turn you off or would it turn you on? "

Neither. It's the profile I go for. However it shows that they meet regularly.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No not really, and look to see if they hav eregulars, I think it is shows they are genuine.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

just have a few on ours to show we are genuine .. dont tend to verify people now unless they ask as I dont see the need for our profile to be like a diary of every single encounter weve had but dont mind if others do this ..each to their own

over a year ago

What about 127 verifications going back few months lol. I mean lucky girl and all that but phew shes been busy! Lol Would that put a slant on it or would you still go there? Lol

over a year ago

off being honest

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if they meet people nearly every day, then yes.

if over a long period of time, then no.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"What about 127 verifications going back few months lol. I mean lucky girl and all that but phew shes been busy! Lol Would that put a slant on it or would you still go there? Lol"

127 that she's showing! Might be more.

She's on a sex site having sex and showing her feedback, all features of this site. Good for her.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"What about 127 verifications going back few months lol. I mean lucky girl and all that but phew shes been busy! Lol Would that put a slant on it or would you still go there? Lol"

127 wow !! if thats ova 4 month then by my maths thats one a day .. busy bee !!

over a year ago

"What about 127 verifications going back few months lol. I mean lucky girl and all that but phew shes been busy! Lol Would that put a slant on it or would you still go there? Lol

127 wow !! if thats ova 4 month then by my maths thats one a day .. busy bee !! "

she`ll also be fucking anything with a pulse i reckon

over a year ago

"No not really, and look to see if they hav eregulars, I think it is shows they are genuine.

"

totally agree

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Got to say... We feel a bit intimidated if there's loads of verifications as we're not very experienced in this...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"What about 127 verifications going back few months lol. I mean lucky girl and all that but phew shes been busy! Lol Would that put a slant on it or would you still go there? Lol

127 wow !! if thats ova 4 month then by my maths thats one a day .. busy bee !! "

Perhaps she just has a lot of gangbangs.

over a year ago

we would rather go for someone who has lots of verifications than someone who has been on a year and has none

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

[Removed by poster at 15/08/12 18:39:42]

over a year ago

127 wow !! if thats ova 4 month then by my maths thats one a day .. busy bee !!

she`ll also be fucking anything with a pulse i reckon "

too true!!!!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Depends on the context of the veri.

As an example, a good two thirds of ours are "social" verifs, but the other third are "play" verifs.

If someone wants to veri us, we take it as a compliment, and would not turn it down. We offer a veri to all new meets, if they dont want it we still send them a msg telling them that we had a great time.

There was a couple who were chatting once, and they were putting on average one new veri up A DAY, most days, for about three months. We felt we wouldnt meet them!!!

over a year ago

I have had people openly say to me after a meet that they don't want a verification from me due to how often we meet.

I think that month it was triple figures. But then the next two months it was less than half that. To be honest I only check to see if they have a verification . And check to make sure the profile that verified looks real.

Because I used to read them and think that he sounds great, only to meet and be disappointed.

Would it put me off? Not at all.

Cali

over a year ago

This particular one just fasinates my curiosity cus she also has meets with her mother! Oh arr!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Got to say... We feel a bit intimidated if there's loads of verifications as we're not very experienced in this... "

Surely that's a good thing, it means they have had lots of experience and you know that it means that ...

A. They are genuine

B. Others have found them sexy enough to play with.

And..

C. They should be old hands at the whole "breaking the ice" (or, starting the shagging lol) thing.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"This particular one just fasinates my curiosity cus she also has meets with her mother! Oh arr! "

Blimey I hope she's not on the forums.

I have a lot of verifications, although not as many as the woman you've posted about. I would be very upset if I came on here to see people saying I must 'shag anything with a pulse' or similar. She is having sex on a sex site and I don't really think anyone else on here has the right to start making comments on how she chooses to do that.

Maybe just a post about the number of veris some people find too many would be more discreet.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/08/12 18:48:56]

over a year ago

"we would rather go for someone who has lots of verifications than someone who has been on a year and has none"

must add that if some one has been verified but decides not to show them, then thats different

By *igTeeMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Don't matter to me it's the people your going to meet

I'm finding it hard to get a meet cz most don't want to know unless you are verified but you can't get verified until you've met someone lol

Catch 22

over a year ago

127?

Women dont have any problems getting laid as far as men are concerned.

over a year ago

"This particular one just fasinates my curiosity cus she also has meets with her mother! Oh arr!

Blimey I hope she's not on the forums.

I have a lot of verifications, although not as many as the woman you've posted about. I would be very upset if I came on here to see people saying I must 'shag anything with a pulse' or similar. She is having sex on a sex site and I don't really think anyone else on here has the right to start making comments on how she chooses to do that.

Maybe just a post about the number of veris some people find too many would be more discreet."

didnt say which part of the world tho did I or any particular area or whether it was on this site

over a year ago

"This particular one just fasinates my curiosity cus she also has meets with her mother! Oh arr! "

That is awesome who is this women??

Can I meet her mom

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Neither, i go for profile and the person. I do read the verifications so lots of reading!

over a year ago

"Neither, i go for profile and the person. I do read the verifications so lots of reading! "

I too read verifications then look at there profiles as well it's a bit like Facebook realy going from one link to another. You can find loads out about a someone you want to meet With.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I have seen a few with loads of veries .. I like checking them all out see who is meeting whom Its surprising how people all criss cross each other almost incestuous at times ..

but Im just nosy LOL yes I would be put off by loads of veries..of course many dont show them ..so in reality we have no clue who has been done by whom.. ohhh Im staying out of it

over a year ago

"This particular one just fasinates my curiosity cus she also has meets with her mother! Oh arr!

Can I meet her mom "

How do you know im not talking about myself here? Lol

over a year ago

Can I meet her mom

How do you know im not talking about myself here? Lol "

Wow if your mom is as hot as you and she likes to play .. Just tell me where to meet.. Lol

over a year ago

We have lots of veris and to be honest don't care if someone is put off by them, we are on an adult site where people meet for NSA sex and that's what we use the site for.

over a year ago

"By just too many verifications?

Would this turn you off or would it turn you on? "

How do you know how many verifications someone has, you could be talking to someone who only has two but had 50/60 odd hidden, meet them and have a great night, yet if they had them all on show you'd not meet them?

Makes no sence to me

over a year ago

If it takes 5 minutes to scroll down, she's a popular girl

might put me off but might also intrigue. depends on the profile x

over a year ago

I love verfis just to see if they are likeminded like meto many wouldnt put me off

over a year ago

not really think its a good thing that you have updated feedbacks on your file and it tells you that you not wasting time

over a year ago

Too many wouldnt put me off as it helps but i have to say i have never read a bad veri as of yet, which doesnt help.

As far as i can tell everyone on fabs is 100% genuine fantastic with theri hands cock and tongue. Always on time and and go for hours.

Which just isnt the case. SO i have kinda stopped reading them as whats ones person cuppa tea isnt usually the mine.

over a year ago

i think having been stood up twice by sexy young guys with no feedback then for me.....feedback is now a must. If that cannot be done then a quick phone call.

Also, are you like me, do you check who they have been with.

If they are simply going with anyone with a pulse then that definately puts me off!

over a year ago

It doesn't bother me how many they have.

over a year ago

"Too many wouldnt put me off as it helps but i have to say i have never read a bad veri as of yet, which doesnt help.

As far as i can tell everyone on fabs is 100% genuine fantastic with theri hands cock and tongue. Always on time and and go for hours.

Which just isnt the case. SO i have kinda stopped reading them as whats ones person cuppa tea isnt usually the mine.

"

I thought this too, and Ive been pushed into verifying someone who I personally would have preferred not to.

Sometimes its difficult for men to understand that nsa sex means just that 'no strings' so women shouldn't feel obliged to verify them afterwards if the meet didn't warrant it ( oh and vice versa of course )

Post new Message to Thread