Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

grrrrr grrrrr grrrrr

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm so pissed off with people who constantly keep looking at my profile then when I send them an

"hello thanks for looking at me' I get snotty replies grrrrr grrrr grrrrr

Pete - goes off and sulks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Somebody's tired

By *winging In The RainMan
over a year ago

St Helens / Liverpool

Chin up, don't let the negative ones get to you on here!

On this topic, I do think it's quite funny when you look at who viewed your profile and you see the same name multiple times in a row. I always wonder what they are doing...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they keep looking at it and haven;t messaged you surely that suggests that they browse a lot but they aren;t interested?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

If they want to message you then they will

Don't get all ggrrrrrr about it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why would you message someone who looked at your profile but didnt message you, you have to open a profile to read it so wouldnt be able to tell if you where interested in someone or not. Surely if someone is interested in you they would message you. Id take no message = no interest

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why would you message someone who looked at your profile but didnt message you, you have to open a profile to read it so wouldnt be able to tell if you where interested in someone or not. Surely if someone is interested in you they would message you. Id take no message = no interest"

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why would you message someone who looked at your profile but didnt message you, you have to open a profile to read it so wouldnt be able to tell if you where interested in someone or not. Surely if someone is interested in you they would message you. Id take no message = no interest"

I never know when the OP is being serious these days so thought he'd just posted a sily post.

By *winging In The RainMan
over a year ago

St Helens / Liverpool

I don't think he means when someone just takes a single look at a profile and doesn't message which is normal. I think it's when someone keeps coming back to look over and over.

over a year ago

"Somebody's tired "

Ha ha you piss taker !

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Bloody hell i only came in to find out who was growling.....rarrrrrrrrrrr tiger

over a year ago

I get the same so called straight men in my profile day after day And i aint looking for men

over a year ago

no need for a snotty reply.

all they have to say is, your not realy my type thank you.

over a year ago

I have since being on the forums looked at loads of people's profile when playing the rate my game or advice thread etc, but doesn't mean I'm going to message them.

Don't take it to heart

over a year ago

Yea a polite no thanks

over a year ago

"I'm so pissed off with people who constantly keep looking at my profile then when I send them an

"hello thanks for looking at me' I get snotty replies grrrrr grrrr grrrrr

Pete - goes off and sulks "

Ain't just you mate. We get it from other couples... Makes you wonder just 'who' is the one looking at your profile sometimes, as when you work out when they were looking, you rather get the impression one of the couple is sneaking off to the PC while the other's snoring.....

over a year ago

And that's why I set my profile so it doesn't show on the "who's looked at me" page.

I'm not meeting at the mo but still enjoy a good perve when I get the chance (a girl can dream).

Before I set it up I rapidly got sick of people messaging me when I looked at their profile.

Them: hey, saw you looked at my profile. Did you like what you saw?

Me: why yes, that's why I dropped everything I was doing when I looked six hours ago to get in touch with you. Not.

I may have anger management problems

over a year ago

"And that's why I set my profile so it doesn't show on the "who's looked at me" page.

I'm not meeting at the mo but still enjoy a good perve when I get the chance (a girl can dream).

Before I set it up I rapidly got sick of people messaging me when I looked at their profile.

Me: why yes, that's why I dropped everything I was doing when I looked six hours ago to get in touch with you. Not.

I may have anger management problems "

We do the same - don't appear on others 'Looked at me' list, but we don't message everyone who looks - would be here all bloody day!!! We 'might' message ones who - after we have looked at their profile - look very close to what we are looking for, OR.. ones who have looked at us repeatedly, to find out if they are interested or are just perving. Funny how many of those no longer look at us...... and don't reply either

As for your anger management issues . . . . . lol !

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for witty sarcy and constructive comments - glad it caught your imagination - again

You know it was just one of those days lol

Ta peeps

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

thats why i hide myself!! nothing worse than a message from every profile youve looked at sayin did you like what you saw?? i never look at whos looked at me i suggest you give it up too!!

over a year ago

People have to look at your profile to see if youre compatible. If they dont message then I guess thats a sign they are not interested ...Maybe its a good idea not to contact them just because theyve looked at your profile.

No need for snotty replies though. Manners dont cost a lot- and ignoring you costs less.

over a year ago

just wink at them at best i think, that way you keep it casual and if they interested they can wink back if they struggling what to send as a message, if they not interested and just nosey it get ignored and no harm done

do you put up alot of status's or meet requests? that can be a reason you get clicked on alot with people wanting to read what they say in full.

over a year ago

"I get the same so called straight men in my profile day after day And i aint looking for men "

I get the same , wtf is that about ?

By *igTeeMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"And that's why I set my profile so it doesn't show on the "who's looked at me" page.

I may have anger management problems "

Lmfao

over a year ago

I may have anger management problems

Lmfao "

Stealth perving - the only way to do it!

Mind you - if everyone did - it would make your 'who's looked at me list' bloody short!

over a year ago

Im a stealth perver too.

Even tried to send a message to a forumite who took my fancy....but Im too old.

over a year ago

awwwww hugz sea siren

over a year ago

Thank you....am all upset about it *sniff*

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Im a stealth perver too.

Even tried to send a message to a forumite who took my fancy....but Im too old. "

bugger wasn't me lol i checked

Post new Message to Thread