Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

gay men and straight women

Jump to newest

By *erup2shag OP   Couple (MM)
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

can gay men get it on with women? My partner and I have been together for years and had many 3 somes with other guys. We have never had a session with a mf couple or a woman but have discussed it quite a bit lately. My experiences with women was years ago and my bf has never gone there. Both now keen to try but nervous to go there if we can find the right physical "type" especially to try dp. Is this a bridge too far? or are there patient accommodating single women mf couples out there happy to "to show us the ropes"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Simple answer is 'yes' Angie loves to see gay male sex and given an opportunity to join in would be great.

That said there is some 700 miles between us, you two might not fancy her, she might not fancy one or both of you... and so it goes on. Point being that even if you find a couple game for it most won't pan out.

Yes they are out there but I'd guess its in small numbers, so I think you're gonna need to be VERY lucky.

Certainly we wish you the best of luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i used to meet a male couples a few years back

They was life partners but was both bi but prefered men so had a male relationship and met women every now and again for 3sums

It was the best bi MMF i had, it was so different playing with two guys who actually loved each other rather than two strangers, the sex was so different

i think what your after is more than possible, it would definitely interest me to meet a male couple you just need to find someone who is understannding to the fact its all new to your partner, id be happy to just watch till you both felt ready to include me, even if that met a couple of meets, id sit quietly in the corner with my toys watching you wouldnt even know i was there lol .......till i cum

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Does the OP mean BI or GAY???

Can't imagine a Gay man being interested in women

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Sorry just noticed the OP is a gay male...

You tell us....Can a gay man get with it with a woman???

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sorry just noticed the OP is a gay male...

You tell us....Can a gay man get with it with a woman??? "

i read it as he was bi curious, a gay guy wanting to try a woman

I think the question is more would it work as in would women want to meet a gay guy so he can try is bi side

I think there will be women happy with this, i know i would be

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Trully gay????????????

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Ah ok got it now....

Im sure there are plenty of patient, understanding women that would be happy to help....Good luck OP xx

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"Trully gay????????????"

Not only "straight" people that can get curious..........

Post new Message to Thread