Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

R u put off by tattoos?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if people would be put off by large tattoos on another couple?? What's peoples views on them?? Should u mention them prior to any meet?

Alexis x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I refer the honourable poster to my answer over three or so threads...

nah

Wolf

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I've gotta admit, they don't really do it for us.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Im sure if anyone didn't like them enough to put them off a meet they would say so in their own profiles (as some do)...

over a year ago

Tattoos are a huge turn on for me! And if they don't really do it for you I'm sure that won't put you off the sex

over a year ago

One or two are ok...but to many on a woman are a turn off for us...especially ones on their breasts.

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

"Just wondering if people would be put off by large tattoos on another couple?? What's peoples views on them?? Should u mention them prior to any meet?

Alexis x "

think it's each to their own ! whilst i am very heavily tattood sleaves ,chest back ect i find an attractive women with tatts on breasts chest ect a real turn off . someone else will find it attractive

over a year ago

not for us

over a year ago

I dont realy like them, but it wouldnt put me off meeting someone.

over a year ago

Love em, real turn on, lv a sleeve on a man, mmm

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

love them

By *hsofriskypair13Couple
over a year ago

Swindon

We are both heavily tattooed and we don't take offence by others not liking them its like smokers. To be fair if I was with another couple and they were focused on my tatts there doing something wrong lol. Lu x

By *hsofriskypair13Couple
over a year ago

Swindon

We are both heavily tattooed and we don't take offence by others not liking them its like smokers. To be fair if I was with another couple and they were focused on my tatts there doing something wrong lol. Lu x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I generally like tattoos on others, tho there aren't enough tattooed cocks around - can appreciate this body part is less tattooed, but a good rarity.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I love men with tattoos.

over a year ago

I feel men feel intimidated by heavily tattooed women

I won't be for everyone and I'm cool with that. They'd be too square for me anyway

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That's a real mix / very much up to

The individual x I personally love tattoos and have them myself I have been told I have a lot but it's only two! X x

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

I always find these sort of threads funny.

The questions always asked one way, what about asking those that have tattoos whether they would meet someone who doesn't have any ink ?

Personally as a tattooed person I won't hold it against someone if they don't have decorated skin

over a year ago

I like tattoos, nice quality ones, not a big dark splodge or Mum and Dad written on the arm. I don't find it a turn on or off, I think of it as artistic rather than sexual.

It wouldn't put me off meeting someone

over a year ago

Major turn off for us

over a year ago

I think they can be very sexy on guys and girls if they are tasteful. Location and number not so important more what they are of

over a year ago

Small ones ok but the body is beautiful enough without.And loads is a bit of a turn off

over a year ago

"Just wondering if people would be put off by large tattoos on another couple?? What's peoples views on them?? Should u mention them prior to any meet?

Alexis x "

well i cant see any tattoos on either of you on your pics so your hardly covered enough to put people off

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Surely when meeting a person its the personality and person that counts... Not if they are inked!!!!!

over a year ago

It's their own choice, i have friends with Tattoo's and now they wished they hadn't because some have gone south and got bigger with width. But i have no problem with it at all !!

over a year ago

"Surely when meeting a person its the personality and person that counts... Not if they are inked!!!!!

"

i have had a few guys turn me down cause of my tattoos, a lot say they dont mind a few on a woman but i have to many

thing is if someone isnt attracted to you for whatever reason they arnt going to take the time to find out your personality

By *ickiemintMan
over a year ago

Somewhere NW London

I did ask my other half to have the name of the village where I was born tattooed on his cock for me - 'Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochuchaf' But the they could only fit 'Llanfair PG' on, even when it was hard,LMAO. IT WAS A JOKE RICH,A JOKE,LMAO.

over a year ago

Both my ex gf and ex wife were quite heavily tattooed ... The only one that put me off was the tramp stamp on gf embellished with her ex hubbies name.

Mind you there were times when fucking doggie style that I had a wry smile and a sly thought .... "who's fucking you now"

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I don't mind tattoos - to a point.

There was a program on the TV last night (can't remember what it was - comedy program or something like that) - they had a 'guest' who had his whole head tattooed. He seemed a perfectly nice bloke - but that left me cold. I don't know why - because whole body tattoos don't bother me.

I also find policemen with heavily tattooed arms slightly intimidating.

over a year ago

Its a real turn on for me when a woman has tattoo's

over a year ago

When it comes to tattoos my phrase is more is more! I love them.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I generally like tattoos on a woman. I don't have the right physique to pull off having a tattoo and it looking good, so I'm jealous of those of you who do.

Besides, even if I didn't really like a tattoo that a meet had, we're only hooking up to have fun together - I'm not taking her home to meet my parents before proposing marriage.

So, no, normally it wouldn't ever put me off meeting someone... unless it was the female equivalent of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iv3g8ZLkYA

over a year ago

Depends on the tatt I don't like scary ones x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I have a few tattoos and they all mean something to me. Some need touching up a little but dont regret any I have and would love more but they arent cheap for good quality ones.

I do love a man with tattoos, find it very sexy and such a turn on

over a year ago

"It's their own choice, i have friends with Tattoo's and now they wished they hadn't because some have gone south and got bigger with width. But i have no problem with it at all !! "

I can't understand people going to the trouble of having a tattoo and not looking after it.

I have a tattoo on my foot, I always cover it with sunblock on hot days and I'm going to have it retouched and a little colour added to keep it looking nice.

I wouldn't have tattoos anywhere else than my foot as my job prevents me from having obvious tattoos, but I look after what I have and ensure it looks nice

over a year ago

i love it

over a year ago

"I think they can be very sexy on guys and girls if they are tasteful. Location and number not so important more what they are of "

Agree totally good ink is good ink and can be very sexy if right.

over a year ago

no

By *igTeeMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I've got a few tatoos n the main tribal on my arm n over my shoulder seems to turn women on but everyone is different

It wnt put me off if they had 1 or 2 but not loads

over a year ago

I have a tattoo on my left shoulder, I like tattoo's on men but not all over, wouldn't put me off meeting people, it does though put my OH off if a person is heavily tattooed.

By *igTeeMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"I did ask my other half to have the name of the village where I was born tattooed on his cock for me - 'Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochuchaf' But the they could only fit 'Llanfair PG' on, even when it was hard,LMAO. IT WAS A JOKE RICH,A JOKE,LMAO. "

Lol I once went in to a tatooist to get my ex girlfriends name tattooed on my cock n as I unzipped my jeans n took out my cock the tatooist said "I hope she's called sue or Ann"

Lol joke of course lol

over a year ago

I've got a couple of tattoos, I've never had anyone say they won't fuck because of them.

I quite like tattoos on others but i probably wouldn't shag someone if they had a tattoo with a spelling mistake!

over a year ago

I do not find tattoos attractive in anyway

over a year ago

One thing is for sure - the people with tattoos don't have a problem with people who don't have tattoos....

Wolf

over a year ago

No am not put off, more interested in the person

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Wouldnt put me off..its a bit shallow to judge people on the basis of their tatts..even if some types do make a bloke look like a burglar..

Personally Im not keen on them..some are fine, but others like stars or wrist scribble are totally unoriginal now..and do blokes with skinny white arms really think that 'tribal' will make them look like a 'well ard' Maori warrior??..or Mandarin etchings make you look sophisticated?..

But Ive never had anyone with tatts complaining to me why I have not got 'ink done'.. so, each to their own..its their skin at the end of the day.

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

i dont like them on women

over a year ago

Love them.

The more artistic and tasteful they are the more sexy and alluring I find the women

over a year ago

Defo NOT, quite the opposite.. love good ink work specially on a fit oiled body...lol yummy!!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/08/12 16:20:48]

over a year ago

Naked flesh always catches my eye. But over the top big tattos takes a second or 2 to tell that they're not blotchy birth marks. A definate turn off. Though it probably wouldn't stop me having sex with someone.

over a year ago

one woman i really care about has had a lot more tattoo's done and ive seent he pics.

think its getting a little out of hand as she is covering herself up when ive told her many times she's a beautiful woman and no need to.

but its her body and her choice.some are ok and i like them.

but when you start to become a walking poster, maybe thats a little to much.

over a year ago

To be honest some tattoos have put me off meeting people

i hate to see the ones that have obviously been done by a mate with a bottle of ink at 18, or very old naval/prison type tattoos where the inks all blead into a blotchy mess, i also dont like face tattoos and i dont know why but ones on the hands i dont like either

Tattoos can be either a turn on or a turn off depending on the tattoo and who they on

A good quality full sleeve in a good looking guys with nices biceps looks great

Guys who have hundreds of small tattoos covering their arm with loads of names and poor quality work just looks a mess and i find off putting

its very much each to their own but to me saying do tattoos turn you off is rather like asking how longs a piece fo sting

over a year ago

I have a few small tats and love to see them on others. The only time tats would bother me is if they were on the face, then that is a complete turn-off for me

Post new Message to Thread