Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anal Sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

This may sound a little childish but I'm sure I read this some time ago and was wondering if it actually true and if it has happened to those that have done it and reading this:

"During anal sex, mainly prolonged sessions with both men and women, can and sometimes will, excrete feces (poo) in various amounts, shortly after the penis has been removed"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If your going to put your willy up someones bottom there is always a chance there maybe an accident, fortunatly hasnt happened to me. But i have heard of people doing a little poo just from vaginal sex when they have cum and lost control

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i always douche before i do anal play and never had poo problems

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Have never had this problem, luckily. We do have friends who won't do anal at a club, in case it get 'messy'.

N

over a year ago

luckily never happened to us and don't think i would wan it to lol

By *aldybiMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Get the old shower hose up there for 10 mins and you'll be clean as a whistle!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Experienced players always prepare and perform appropriately.

Are you asking because you have had an experience that wasn't quite right... as if it was some time back that you heard this, then curious why you're asking now. Want strap on fun, or give anal etc?

over a year ago

Yep, make sure you clean out 1st.. saves any messy mistakes.

Never had any yet..

over a year ago

"i always douche before i do anal play and never had poo problems "

Ditto

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was just wondering...Never stuck my willy up anyone arse before, but the sight of poo will make me throw up, so I think I'll give it a miss! lol

over a year ago

"I was just wondering...Never stuck my willy up anyone arse before, but the sight of poo will make me throw up, so I think I'll give it a miss! lol"

Find the rite one and its brill

over a year ago

"Hi all,

This may sound a little childish but I'm sure I read this some time ago and was wondering if it actually true and if it has happened to those that have done it and reading this:

"During anal sex, mainly prolonged sessions with both men and women, can and sometimes will, excrete feces (poo) in various amounts, shortly after the penis has been removed"

"

oh Ron you do have a way with words lol ...

Douche and douche again and or at least evacuate and be clean - good fucking mate

over a year ago

"I was just wondering...Never stuck my willy up anyone arse before, but the sight of poo will make me throw up, so I think I'll give it a miss! lol"

Ron mate - the term safe sex also applys to annal sex to - give that a thought and go on you know you wanna lol

over a year ago

Ive been having anal sex for years and it has never happened to me, but i doiche for ages before sex, but if it did and you threw up over me we'd be equal so i'd tell you to just carry on

over a year ago

eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

... but then if you are the sort of person who can fall into a pile of shit and come up smelling of roses you got nothing to worry about

Seriously as others have said, you make sure you are prepared first. However there is always a risk and if you are confident you won't be able to cope with it then don't risk it.

And for what its worth, in my opinion anal fucking is mostly for the receiver, 'yes' its got its kink factor, but its not as good as pussy

over a year ago

"Ive been having anal sex for years and it has never happened to me, but i doiche for ages before sex, but if it did and you threw up over me we'd be equal so i'd tell you to just carry on

"

pmsl!!

Post new Message to Thread