Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

HIV & STD tests

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am curious,but being new to the swinging scene, and knowing that safe sex is a must ......

How often you do blood tests to include the above?

Do you tell the results to your partner?

How do you ask your new partner to do this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Smike ....

depending on the status of your relationship if now going to be permanent and your not shagging around anymore i say have it done -

not sure what you mean here - it reads as if you think you might have caugth something - well short answer is 100% yes you need to tell her for her protection

if your saying you tested and now want her to test ; then its the "why" qustion really - for health scare or safety going forward

Sorry not more helpfull but your local STD clinic are there to help you go on line and see where your local one is

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Smike ....

depending on the status of your relationship if now going to be permanent and your not shagging around anymore i say have it done -

not sure what you mean here - it reads as if you think you might have caugth something - well short answer is 100% yes you need to tell her for her protection

if your saying you tested and now want her to test ; then its the "why" qustion really - for health scare or safety going forward

Sorry not more helpfull but your local STD clinic are there to help you go on line and see where your local one is

Good luck "

Thanks Yorkie - just looking for what the general impression is on here

No - I haven't caught anything

It's just all new to me

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Maybe every 6 - 9 months depending how active you have been. Of course you could go more often but in real terms you would need to go after every meet with a stranger and that is unrealistic.

As for telling your partner, if in a relationship with someone, then Yes mention it.

If on a meet, then No.

always remember in swinging, don't believe everything you read, hear or are told. You are only responsible for your sexual health, not theirs. God forbid you ever test positive for something, then that changes.

good luck in swinging, have a great time.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Smike ....

Good luck

Thanks Yorkie - just looking for what the general impression is on here

No - I haven't caught anything

It's just all new to me "

our pleasure mate - but whatever else you take from the replies you get here - dont be affraid to go and ask direct at your local STD clinic they are there to help and protect you

Be happy

Post new Message to Thread