Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

try looking for "rocking horse shit" it be easier fella

By *ingmasterMan
over a year ago

nottingham

not necessarily have had several plays with pregnant ladies . The trick is to let them know they wont be judged for it if they wish to play whilst pregnant . some of the best experiences ever . keep trying dude .

over a year ago

"Love meet pregnant ladies for sex is there any chance "

Guess you could always go for those looking for bareback, check they're not on the pill - and then wait a few months!

And then a few more months for the CSA to get in touch! Lol

over a year ago

I wouldnt personally play with other men whilst being pregnant...but have to say i got chatted up loads when i was....some men love it..

By *igTeeMan
over a year ago

Bradford

This is one thing that I do not agree with think it's wrong on every level

Doing sexual stuff with someone while your pregnant with another mans child is a big no no

Sorry just dnt agree with that

over a year ago

I had steamy hot sex all the time when i was preggers ....with my hubby lol But getting back to the OP theres loads of guys looking for pregnant chicks and theres lots of chicks looking for guys to fuck while pregnant im sure there is a site for it, personaly i wouldnt play with ayone whilst pregnant not my thing

over a year ago

We've taken time out from here twice whilst Grace was pregnant with our daughters. Sex became absolutely something just for us during that time. It was nothing to do with what anyone else thought - it was purely just a matter of excluding all others from a family time.

Just our 2p.

over a year ago

"We've taken time out from here twice whilst Grace was pregnant with our daughters. Sex became absolutely something just for us during that time. It was nothing to do with what anyone else thought - it was purely just a matter of excluding all others from a family time.

Just our 2p."

Defo its an intimate time between both, its bloody good sex while pregnant tho i even more highly sexed than usall

By *njamesMan
over a year ago

Swindon

I personally think that a woman who is pregnant and carrying a child is one of the sexiest and most amazing things ever, I have seen a few pregnant ladies who were just glowing and looked so radiant, I was attracted to them because of that.

I would happily have sex all day long with a partner of mine whilst pregnant, not sure about sex with someone else though, but never been in that situation, so wouldn't like to say no for sure...

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

For those who would not fuck a pregnant woman?????

Would they not fuck her if she was one day pregnant and did not know????

over a year ago

not for me

By *njamesMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"For those who would not fuck a pregnant woman?????

Would they not fuck her if she was one day pregnant and did not know????"

As you would not know, then yes I guess.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

As you would not know, then yes I guess."

My point being where do people draw this line of not fucking pregnant women on principle?? 1 second, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month????

And what is different the day before when you would have sex and the day after when you would not.

A pregnant woman is still pregnant whether you know or not.

By *njamesMan
over a year ago

Swindon

My point being where do people draw this line of not fucking pregnant women on principle?? 1 second, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month????

And what is different the day before when you would have sex and the day after when you would not.

A pregnant woman is still pregnant whether you know or not. "

Very true, I guess it is based upon your own principles, I still would as I think pregnant women are so radiant and beautiful.

over a year ago

What couples do together is up to them and sex is good during pregnancy on the days when the mother to be feels good about herself. For us it was nothing really to do with black and white cut offs like you're suggesting. It was entirely down to realising that we were having a baby and from that point everything was about us and our new little family. I'm not quite surr what point you're trying to make, but i don't think sex with outsiders overlapping an unknown pregnancy is a particular problem or is very relevant. I think the reason so few pregnant women or swinger couples swing during pregnancy is because the majority lose interest in other people whilst having their new baby to think about.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Very true, I guess it is based upon your own principles, I still would as I think pregnant women are so radiant and beautiful."

I think it comes from when we went to a club, when my wife was pregnant and people would openly comment that they thought it was wrong, well within ear shot.

But could you imagine their reaction if someone made similar comments about people who swing.

over a year ago

thats rather like saying to someone who dont play with guys who play away would you fuck a married man if you didnt know he was married

If you dont know someone is pregant then how can you make a decision on wether you would fuck them pregnant or not?

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

thats rather like saying to someone who dont play with guys who play away would you fuck a married man if you didnt know he was married

If you dont know someone is pregant then how can you make a decision on wether you would fuck them pregnant or not? "

I thought all women were mind-readers... or was that just my ex-wife who had perfected that particular skill?

By *elshmatt OP   Man
over a year ago

Porth

Any pregnant ladies please get back to me

By *landleeCouple
over a year ago

near hull

weather shes pregnant or not shes still a woman and beauty shines within x

By *orovoyeurMan