over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Not yet..but on my wish list."

What size.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why would you want them ? Seriously ?

I've 'enjoyed' the opportunity to hold and squeeze a few in my time ...

However, I just ddin't like the feel ....

much too firm, and felt cold, rather than warm and soft

over a year ago

"Not yet..but on my wish list."
just had a lttle peek at your pictures and would say your body looks perfect just the way it is

over a year ago

Much prefer the real thing!!! Hard to find good fakes that dont look unnatural!!!

Hoping yours are the genuine article - as they do look particularly nice!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Do mine count?

over a year ago

only a grand away from mine

over a year ago

My friend got a pair and they were great really nice sexy and what a confidance boost good on yas girlies !!!

over a year ago

i dont but alot of women i have played with have.wouldnt mind mine doing a bit bigger

over a year ago

I do and best thing I ever did, love them, love them, love them!!!!!

over a year ago

"I do and best thing I ever did, love them, love them, love them!!!!!"

And very nice too, you certainly got your moneys worth!

XXXX

over a year ago

Be happy with your lot. Why risk having a fairly major op if you dont need it. Plus have never felt or seen ones that feel or look real.

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

have had my hands on a few pairs off fake boobs, the real thing looks and feel much better even if they are a bit sagy after kids, fake boobs just dont look right :-$

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

No....they are awful!!!

over a year ago

I'd never have fake boobs, don't need them any bigger than my au naturel 40DD, but wouldn't mind having them lifted a little, coz they're somewhat saggy from age, kids, etc

over a year ago

only ever seen one set of fakes that looked real, but if real isn't the look your going for then yeah fake boobs are ok.. i don't have fakes myself.. though i sometimes wish i could get it all scooped out and filled with a lighter material lol

Both of us prefer real, but we always say, real or fake they all taste the same!

over a year ago

Never came across anyone with fake boobs when I was younger it was something I dreamt about getting but I must have been a late developer and now have boobs that are all my own but think if that's what someone wants then they should go for it in my opinion they are not my cup of tea sorry if I offend anyone by saying that but as I said just my opinion xx

over a year ago

I prefer the real mccoys.mnothing against fake one but love the feel of oh naturelle

By *n need of helpCouple
over a year ago

hull

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww like play do

over a year ago

Mine are real. I wouldn't want fake ones. They usually just look wrong.

I consider having a reduction sometimes though.

By *igTeeMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Yeh there great look well sexy

Great pics as well lovely arse

By *ealfunCouple
over a year ago

darleston

There are some poor boob jobs so be careful who you choose for an op but just look at the pics for "sexytwoforfun".....they are magnificent.

over a year ago

id love uplifts, wouldnt want implants or to have them bigger just firming up a little and put them back where they was when i was 18

over a year ago

yeah, i need to get rid of my man boobs lol x

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Iv had 3 relationships we women we implants and prefer the real McCoy.... 1 had no feeling in her nips n I love receptive nips

1 in my opinion had em too big as she was a little size woman n the last had cancer n she had one fake n one real the scars were horific and she hated the false one.

My advice would be stay natural you need a partner who gives you confidence you can get some great bras nodays n chicken fillets

Most women believe men like bigger the better but look at ppls opinions on here and other threads

I used to own a modelling school and have seen touched and liked 100s I prefer the real deal no matter what size.......be happy with what you've got.

Its the woman I go for not just her tits so have fun whether they're real or fake

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Licked not like lol

over a year ago

I have them - and I've got to say it's the best thing I did! I certainly would not have had the confidence to be on a site like this without them.

My boobs were small (and different sizes) for my frame. It was quite an issue for me. Now I feel all in proportion, mine aren't over the top and quite a few people have been surprised when I tell them.(Even after having a feel!)

You can choose the shape - eg if you want a natural look or if you want big bouncy Barbie ones. lol.

So..... I think it's down to the individual(and the surgeon!).

xx

ps. OP - you have lovely boobs, perfect!

over a year ago

I prefer small boobs never mind fake ones it's just down to personal preference

over a year ago

I have them.... and only had them done 4 months ago, I was a AA cup before so as you will be able to imagine i was very flat chested, it always played on my mind from being a young girl, and always dreamt of the day that i would be able to have the femenine shape.

Yes as someone else stated they do feel quite cold to the touch and firm, and when i had them done they was postioned quite high on the chest, but within time the do drop to look more natural and soften...to which mine have dropped a little and softened.

So i am now one very happy lady....full of confidence...and full of shape....whoop whoop certain dresses, tops etc now fit great hehe !!

But each to there own.... but i suppose if you have boobs or more than i had, its easy to say " i prefer natural and would never have fake" until you have been in the situation where you have none and it mentally/physically effects your life which it did to me

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Yours look great funbithesea but so does all the package

over a year ago

Not keen on fake boobs, especially those that are too big, they look totally unnatural, but if your boobs are not much more than flaps of skin, I can understand the need for a boob job, if only to boost your confidence.

over a year ago

"Yours look great funbithesea but so does all the package "

Thanxs xx

over a year ago

Oh My God......Not surprised you 'Love them,love them, Love them!'

over a year ago

I have them, had uplift and implants, done by a female surgeon two years ago and size 30g. Best money I've ever spent, I love them, women compliment me on them and what's more my bloke loves them. Not hard although I can run now without getting black eyes and can sunbathe without scooping them out of my armpits

over a year ago

I personally don't like them, but I'm blessed naturally so I suppose I might feel differently if I hadn't been. I see photos on here and the boobs just look odd

over a year ago

I was chatting to a woman quite a few years back who had them done and asked her how they felt, meaning, to her. She grabbed my hand and placed it on one of her new breasts and said, with a big grin, "well, what do you think ?" I must say they didn't feel at all good and said so. the woman said she wasn't too bothered as she had been totally flat chested and had them done for her own self confidence. One thing she did say was that although she had none to speak of before what she had was incredibly sensitive, especially the nipples and they didn't seem to be nearly as sensitive after the op.

Post new Message to Thread