Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meeting separately

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just started exploring this slowly, so far Suzie doing well with 4 guys we are happy with that she chats to and will on occasion meet alone with my full blessing, I have got one girl I chat with who knows that sue knows but is not a swinger, we are curious to know how many couples are experienced at this and how they find this enhances or otherwise their own sex life, also how did male half find it getting single girls to meet, we haven't tried for Gareth on here but just curious from all sides some views and opinions xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we can't always meet together so we try to meet on our own,seems difficult for male to get meets.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We found it very difficult finding couples that matched our preferences so turned to solo meets very early on. We found it very easy for her to find meets and she has had several regular fb's but i've struggled because of the huge disparity in single male/female ratio. That said, the meets have been good once found.

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

"We found it very difficult finding couples that matched our preferences so turned to solo meets very early on. We found it very easy for her to find meets and she has had several regular fb's but i've struggled because of the huge disparity in single male/female ratio. That said, the meets have been good once found. "

Same for us but works great! We both have several FBs. Easier for females to get FBs though as you say. My last two have been pimped for me by wife- great stuff as I don't need to make any effort lol

Post new Message to Thread