Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckqueening

Jump to newest

By *ayRob1994 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manc

We have a lot of experiance with cuckolding. have done it for years. I'm really interested in switching it up and watching a women with rob. Are there women out there that thrive on going between a couple and making the women watch?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rtxCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We're keen to try this, N loves the idea, just need to find a willing participant!

By *ornycouplepzCouple
over a year ago

here and there

I am 100% up for trying this I want to watch my man with another woman he was iffy at first as prior to me thinking about this and telling him about it I was adamant that during any threesomes there would be no penetration but the thought of this turn me on unbeleivably

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I am 100% up for trying this I want to watch my man with another woman he was iffy at first as prior to me thinking about this and telling him about it I was adamant that during any threesomes there would be no penetration but the thought of this turn me on unbeleivably "

In a past relationship it took a lot of persuasion for me to want to participate in it being open. Happy for her to do it, but I wasn’t fussed. Not exactly cuckqueening, but see where he’s coming from

By *ittyndCouple
over a year ago

Oldham/Birmingham

Very interesting post xx I was thinking about playing with a guy while his mrs watch us xx

By *rs RavensongWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

I would love to do this with a couple, but I'd want to be sure they were both 100% happy, and secure in their relationship too.

V x

over a year ago

"Very interesting post xx I was thinking about playing with a guy while his mrs watch us xx "

If only I had a Mrs.

By *ittyndCouple
over a year ago

Oldham/Birmingham

"Very interesting post xx I was thinking about playing with a guy while his mrs watch us xx

If only I had a Mrs. "

Aww

By *layPrincessDaddyBearCouple
over a year ago

Bracknell

I’m a cuckqueen, I’ve been very lucky to see my partner enjoy another women whilst I watched. It’s my most favourite thing and such a turn on. I’m very secure in my relationship and this is something that has been amazing to experience and can’t wait to do it again. The women where lovely and after they realised that this was my kink they were happy to indulge us xxx

By *ittyndCouple
over a year ago

Oldham/Birmingham

"I’m a cuckqueen, I’ve been very lucky to see my partner enjoy another women whilst I watched. It’s my most favourite thing and such a turn on. I’m very secure in my relationship and this is something that has been amazing to experience and can’t wait to do it again. The women where lovely and after they realised that this was my kink they were happy to indulge us xxx"

Nice profile hun xx.

over a year ago

This thread seems to be attracting some very lovely profiles! Well done OP

By *rtxCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I would love to do this with a couple, but I'd want to be sure they were both 100% happy, and secure in their relationship too.

V x "

And you're on our hotlist...Messaging now

By *pun84Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Very interesting post xx I was thinking about playing with a guy while his mrs watch us xx "

That's definitely a very fucking sexy n be horny fuck ????

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"We have a lot of experiance with cuckolding. have done it for years. I'm really interested in switching it up and watching a women with rob. Are there women out there that thrive on going between a couple and making the women watch?"

It's my total dream to see my Partner with another woman.. to watch him and another woman enjoy themselves xx I have done it the other way around as the woman being watched and it went badly for me

By *lex D.Man
over a year ago

London

"We have a lot of experiance with cuckolding. have done it for years. I'm really interested in switching it up and watching a women with rob. Are there women out there that thrive on going between a couple and making the women watch?"

My partner knows I'm into hotwives and is intrigued with the idea of me coming back to her one evening with a video of me fucking somebody elses wife.

By *andJDubaiCouple
over a year ago

Dubai, with visits to Glasgow, Edinburgh and London

We love this.

Our fantasy is me (the female) tied up naked to a chair placed to watch with a remote control vibrator in the other woman’s control.

over a year ago

Love this.. The last time I was handcuffed to the bed with earphones in (sens dep is another kink I have) and a blindfold. I could feel her and hubby on the bed.. Occasionally I'd get the odd stroke or kiss on my thigh. I spent an hour like that before I was allowed to watch.

over a year ago

We are trying to find one in the same situation, would love to see this x

By *K herts mMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

I know I'm on my single profile but this is something we would be interested in. Snuffles is our couple profile for those that are interested

over a year ago

"We're keen to try this, N loves the idea, just need to find a willing participant! "
almost impossible to find though...

over a year ago

Haven’t done it but sounds very exciting

By *urvycrimsonWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I’ve tried this with my husband and my god it was insanely hot... we are lucky in that we found someone amazing to experience it with and the whole scenario turned us all on equally... although I wouldn’t say it was a Cuck Queen thing as such, because I was instructing her to ride his cock and then telling her what a naughty girl she was for doing it... all very hot

By *J coupleCouple
over a year ago

stone

We’ve not done this (yet) but certainly something to look forward to. Having said that I do watch MrJ a little bit when we’re having a foursome.

By *rs RavensongWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

"I would love to do this with a couple, but I'd want to be sure they were both 100% happy, and secure in their relationship too.

V x

And you're on our hotlist...Messaging now "

You have mail!

V x

over a year ago

Our first meet was a threesome and my wife slipped naturally into a cuckqueen role after the initial mutual pleasuring. Feeling her put my cock into another woman was mind blowing. I used her as help. She serviced both of us while we played. It was amazing.

By *ard2Please93Couple
over a year ago

Weston-Super-Mare

Loved this a few years back with his uni fuck buddy she would come over and tease him infront of me before fucking him and making me watch.

Would love to do it again with other women

over a year ago

I love it! Definitely my thing. I love to sit back in mffs and watch my husband enjoying another woman. Definitely want to take it to the next steps and been made to sit there the whole time as they have their fun without me x

By *psidedown PineapplesCouple
over a year ago

Sussex

This is Mrs SM’s fantasy too. Loves the idea of watching Mr with another lady.

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

This is something I've been thinking about alot lately and it's high on my list.

Tie the mrs to a chair and she watches me with her husband, then she can join in later if all agree

over a year ago

Sussex

"This is something I've been thinking about alot lately and it's high on my list.

Tie the mrs to a chair and she watches me with her husband, then she can join in later if all agree "

That’s sounds so hot!

over a year ago

"This is something I've been thinking about alot lately and it's high on my list.

Tie the mrs to a chair and she watches me with her husband, then she can join in later if all agree "

It's wonderful when you blindfold her and actively fuck the other woman drapped over the chair. She feels the movements, smells and hears the noises but can't participate

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Tie the mrs to a chair and she watches me with her husband, then she can join in later if all agree

That’s sounds so hot! "

I thought so too

over a year ago

Well you live and learn.

By *uffnsmovCouple
over a year ago

Leeds/Wakefield

Vicky loves watching a girl and myself play. Not in a cuckold way more a vixen way, telling her what she wants to see and reclaiming my cum off her body.

I'm more than happy to oblige

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/05/21 10:36:09]

over a year ago

That sounds like my perfect scenario x

over a year ago

This is totally what we would love to do, Mrs gets very turned on watching Mr .

By *otwife2002Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

We'd happily help out xx

By *otwife2002Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

V x "

We'd happily help out xx

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

I'm a Tcuckcake for the right person s

over a year ago

weve played with a guy on his first bi mmf while his wife watched, it drove her wild

By *entCouple12Couple
over a year ago

south kent

This is something I’m very interested in exploring having discovered this link whilst being members on Fab

Mrs x

over a year ago

Cuckquean here

over a year ago

Manc

wow more interest than i thought. and ladies interested please hit us up!

By *elshcouple91Couple
over a year ago

Llandudno

Cuckqueen her too next to ffm my favourite thing to do (watch)

By *ecretescapeCouple
over a year ago

COALVILLE

Always happy to do this for a couple. I find it extra exciting.

By *irmingham_Sissy_MaidTV/TS
over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

"Love this.. The last time I was handcuffed to the bed with earphones in (sens dep is another kink I have) and a blindfold. I could feel her and hubby on the bed.. Occasionally I'd get the odd stroke or kiss on my thigh. I spent an hour like that before I was allowed to watch. "

That is so incredibly hot. We’re they fucking next to you or over the top of you?

By *ecretescapeCouple
over a year ago

COALVILLE

"Love this.. The last time I was handcuffed to the bed with earphones in (sens dep is another kink I have) and a blindfold. I could feel her and hubby on the bed.. Occasionally I'd get the odd stroke or kiss on my thigh. I spent an hour like that before I was allowed to watch.

That is so incredibly hot. We’re they fucking next to you or over the top of you?"

Agree this is so hot!!!

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

over a year ago

This interests me

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Are first party wife was getting a good hard fuck by a guy as I was watching when his wife came in the room she sat there and started playing with herself getting really turned on ,I asked if she wanted to start playing and she said no not yet ,it wasn’t until her husband finished my wife off ,then she practically jumped on him , she then let me finish her off but only after being instructed to by her husband , she was juicy as hell as was my wife because he went back down on her ,was one of our hottest experiences

over a year ago

Cupcake here mostly in clubs though as you need to secure that the couple is strong.

Love hot husband too...

over a year ago

"Cupcake here mostly in clubs though as you need to secure that the couple is strong.

Love hot husband too... "

CuckCake silly predictive thinks I’m hungry

over a year ago

Manc

mm cake

By *he Wilts coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cirencester

This is something that's high on our list to try. Regularly comes up during dirty talk where I ask her which one of our friends he wants to fuck, I get so turned on.

over a year ago

I(mrs) can't wait to try this its next on my list of fantasys... its a huge turn on for me mainly hubs has the same fantasys for me too so would make for some very interesting times.

By *ucelleCouple
over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Would love to watch himself with a woman. Not so easy to find anyone on here. Easy to find a man for me.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

We've talked about this. Hannah surprised me by saying it's a fantasy of hers to watch me with another woman. She says it would be like an out-of-body experience seeing something that is normally directed at her.

There have been several threads on this in the past which will show you more people into it.

Be aware when searching how quean is usually spelled in this context. Searches are fussy buggers.

over a year ago

Yepp, I enjoy being a cuckcake for a cuckqueaning couple

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

This is our favourite way to play! We've been a cuckquean couple from the start of our swinging adventure.

By *layPrincessDaddyBearCouple
over a year ago

Bracknell

"Yepp, I enjoy being a cuckcake for a cuckqueaning couple "

Omg your stunning, those couples that you have experienced that with are very lucky xxx

over a year ago

I like being a cuckcake. Though I prefer to have the hubby alone then send him home so wife can reclaim him.

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

"I like being a cuckcake. Though I prefer to have the hubby alone then send him home so wife can reclaim him. "

We love this. The reclaim is the best bit!

over a year ago

"I like being a cuckcake. Though I prefer to have the hubby alone then send him home so wife can reclaim him.

We love this. The reclaim is the best bit! "

I enjoy the thought of the two of them going at it after x

By *ecretescapeCouple
over a year ago

COALVILLE

"I like being a cuckcake. Though I prefer to have the hubby alone then send him home so wife can reclaim him.

We love this. The reclaim is the best bit!

I enjoy the thought of the two of them going at it after x"

Me too, its a great feeling knowing you helped make it happen

over a year ago

V x "

This is always my main concern when thinking of joining a couple. I know there’s lots of dynamics involved in this kind of play but the thing that really works for me is the idea of a really secure woman giving her man away in mutual pleasure. If there’s any suggestion of domineering or humiliation either way that switches me right completely off in a heartbeat. Makes it a difficult dynamic to find in my experience

over a year ago

"Yepp, I enjoy being a cuckcake for a cuckqueaning couple "

over a year ago

Manc

well aren't you doing gods work

over a year ago

This as caught the imagination of lots of people - nice one OP

I throw my hat in the ring - having experienced both male and female cuck sessions, the female one was mind-blowingly outstanding (well I am bisexual lol) the women in question was extremely aroused and when us two men had finished with each other we turned our attentions to her and I have honestly not found a women so turned on - WOW!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/05/21 17:25:48]

over a year ago

Mrs likes to watch but nearly impossible to find ladies willing to participate

over a year ago

my dream really as friend on her she was in that let her husband go pull as long as he told her and or film it

a man can dream with a long shot

over a year ago

"Love this.. The last time I was handcuffed to the bed with earphones in (sens dep is another kink I have) and a blindfold. I could feel her and hubby on the bed.. Occasionally I'd get the odd stroke or kiss on my thigh. I spent an hour like that before I was allowed to watch.

That is so incredibly hot. We’re they fucking next to you or over the top of you?

Agree this is so hot!!! "

wouldn't you like hear the odd time though as well as feel

over a year ago

"Yepp, I enjoy being a cuckcake for a cuckqueaning couple

Omg your stunning, those couples that you have experienced that with are very lucky xxx"

looking at your profile bear is one lucky dude

By *heekyredsoloWoman
over a year ago

bromborough

I love this kind of play!

Very horny and wonderful to do

I posted the same sort of thing in the forums, interested if there is a connection

over a year ago

"I love this kind of play!

I posted the same sort of thing in the forums, interested if there is a connection "

off topic wow your smoking

By *heekyredsoloWoman
over a year ago

bromborough

I posted the same sort of thing in the forums, interested if there is a connection off topic wow your smoking "

Thank you! Very kind

over a year ago

I posted the same sort of thing in the forums, interested if there is a connection off topic wow your smoking

Thank you! Very kind "

just very obvious though isn't it you into viking types

over a year ago

Cuckcake here ... love hot hubbies

over a year ago

Please do come and get me .

over a year ago

We’ve started to venture into this kink. It’s such a turn on

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

This sounds rather fun.

By *agertha73Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Open to the possibility!

over a year ago

I'd love to watch A with another woman, it does seem difficult to find, there's just something about it

By *ornycouplepzCouple
over a year ago

here and there

Where are these elusive woman found ,we are searching for one :p

By *lexnNatasha1977Couple
over a year ago

wigan

Interesting I’ll have run this by the wife lol

over a year ago

Agree this is so hot!!! wouldn't you like hear the odd time though as well as feel"

well I could be not properly. When the blindfold was taken off and the earphones removed, I could watch them both, but I was still cuffed.. Its a huge turn on. And as others have said, the reclaim is something else

over a year ago

Sussex

We’re searching

over a year ago

Manc

overwhelmed by the response on this. so happy people share the kink

By *uffolkmarriedcoupleCouple
over a year ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

Yes we love it we are not that experienced yet and when looking for playmates get told a lot we are odd I think most people expect it the other way round x

By *inkyfun247Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Wow, this deserves a Bump. B's top fantasy is to watch Mr with another women and then perform oral on them both as they play.

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I love it. Love love love it.

Depending on who I'm with I can be cake or quean...

If BDSM, humiliation or verbal play is involved too it's even better.

By *edd1994Man
over a year ago

man

[Removed by poster at 04/06/21 12:54:42]

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
over a year ago

wonderland.

I'd love to watch Mr with another lady but he doesnt think it will ever happen. I do intend to prove him wrong once we have got him used to the lifestyle.

Cali

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

This is what got us into swinging to begin with. In our case, it all started with my wife sending me to see her freind. She was (at the time) more into the thought of me with another woman rather than watching me with another woman. These days she would rather join in in that situation but she likes the idea of just sitting and watching.

She still gets off on me playing solo and telling her about it but it's been a while since that happened. Weve had a couple of ladies entertain it over the years but it's no where near as popular as the whole hot wife thing and a lot of ladies dont want to entertain that type of situation.

over a year ago

This is wifeys top fantasy... not so easy to arrange though... we've had couple meets where I've sat back and watched her being spoilt by the other couple(huge turn on) but never had the option the other way round...

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

What we all need to do is get the hot wife couples meeting with the cuckqueaning couples.

over a year ago

"What we all need to do is get the hot wife couples meeting with the cuckqueaning couples.

"

Absolutely... that would be one hell of a party

By *orkshrCplCouple
over a year ago

Ripon

"I love it! Definitely my thing. I love to sit back in mffs and watch my husband enjoying another woman. Definitely want to take it to the next steps and been made to sit there the whole time as they have their fun without me x"

By *orkshrCplCouple
over a year ago

Ripon

Agree this is so hot!!! wouldn't you like hear the odd time though as well as feelwell I could be not properly. When the blindfold was taken off and the earphones removed, I could watch them both, but I was still cuffed.. Its a huge turn on. And as others have said, the reclaim is something else "

Well this is hot x

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

"What we all need to do is get the hot wife couples meeting with the cuckqueaning couples.

Absolutely... that would be one hell of a party "

This is one of our favourite ideas... Would be very hot. Also interesting to see if the hubby and wife not playing could keep it that way or if they'd get too turned on not to play too.

By *hatalovelypairCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

"I am 100% up for trying this I want to watch my man with another woman he was iffy at first as prior to me thinking about this and telling him about it I was adamant that during any threesomes there would be no penetration but the thought of this turn me on unbeleivably "

Exactly this.

I mean I love women myself but watching my man fuck a woman...oooffff. That is the ultimate turn on for me.

over a year ago

"

Yes, can we please!!!

Lolly x

over a year ago

Manc

deal! so happy how this thread has gone. nice to know other people feel the same

over a year ago

Anyone have any joy yet? Xx

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

Yes, can we please!!!

Lolly x"

More than happy to oblige and offer our services to a hotwife couple!

By *ornycouplepzCouple
over a year ago

here and there

"Anyone have any joy yet? Xx"

I had the joys of watching Mr play with another woman last weekend was so erotic x

By *ina87Couple
over a year ago

Romford

Cuckqueen couple here seeks cuckcake! East London

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

"Anyone have any joy yet? Xx"

Not yet. We live in hope though.

By *el71Couple
over a year ago

Preston

We looking into this but found it impossible to find another lady to join us. ??

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"We're keen to try this, N loves the idea, just need to find a willing participant! almost impossible to find though..."
think its because a lot of women think they will like it, but then dont. I've joined couples like this 3 times in the past... every time the woman turned on me about something that was nothing to do with me.

First one was because he seemed to be enjoying what I was doing.. when started screaming and shouting at me. Then three things at me... they were not new to swinging

2nd time.. the guy came really quick and she got really annoyed with me and threw a drink over me x

3rd time .. we were playing as requested by her... he did something which she thought should just be with her... and pulled him off me. Slapped him... told me to fuck off and called me a slut. Funny enough I've avoided joining in that situation anymore

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

"We're keen to try this, N loves the idea, just need to find a willing participant! almost impossible to find though... think its because a lot of women think they will like it, but then dont. I've joined couples like this 3 times in the past... every time the woman turned on me about something that was nothing to do with me.

First one was because he seemed to be enjoying what I was doing.. when started screaming and shouting at me. Then three things at me... they were not new to swinging

2nd time.. the guy came really quick and she got really annoyed with me and threw a drink over me x

3rd time .. we were playing as requested by her... he did something which she thought should just be with her... and pulled him off me. Slapped him... told me to fuck off and called me a slut. Funny enough I've avoided joining in that situation anymore "

Wow, sorry you had to go through all that. We can honestly say ST has never turned on a lady for making me cum, or doing something different. Genuine couples into this would get a kick from that, not kick out. Sounds like you've experienced this amazing side of swinging only with couples who were not secure enough for it.

Hope that one day you cn experience the positive side of it! X

over a year ago

We would love this as well, it’s just finding a willing women, seem to be like unicorns lol xx

over a year ago

I've been lucky enough to enjoy this highlight was when M was lying on her back and the woman was on her hands and knees above her as I fucked her

By *onBurgundyMan
over a year ago

Over there

"I like being a cuckcake. Though I prefer to have the hubby alone then send him home so wife can reclaim him. "

This is my good lady wife's favourite part of this type of play too.

By *hatalovelypairCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Hoping one day soon for us.

Just need to sort a babysitter and make plans.

By *haved and SmoothCouple
over a year ago

North East

"Love this.. The last time I was handcuffed to the bed with earphones in (sens dep is another kink I have) and a blindfold. I could feel her and hubby on the bed.. Occasionally I'd get the odd stroke or kiss on my thigh. I spent an hour like that before I was allowed to watch. "

Our perfect cpl x

By *haved and SmoothCouple
over a year ago

North East

"Cuckquean here "

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"We're keen to try this, N loves the idea, just need to find a willing participant! almost impossible to find though... think its because a lot of women think they will like it, but then dont. I've joined couples like this 3 times in the past... every time the woman turned on me about something that was nothing to do with me.

3rd time .. we were playing as requested by her... he did something which she thought should just be with her... and pulled him off me. Slapped him... told me to fuck off and called me a slut. Funny enough I've avoided joining in that situation anymore

Wow, sorry you had to go through all that. We can honestly say ST has never turned on a lady for making me cum, or doing something different. Genuine couples into this would get a kick from that, not kick out. Sounds like you've experienced this amazing side of swinging only with couples who were not secure enough for it.

Hope that one day you cn experience the positive side of it! X"

to be honest I realised it wasnt for me anyway and I no longer play as a single female with couples x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

3rd time .. we were playing as requested by her... he did something which she thought should just be with her... and pulled him off me. Slapped him... told me to fuck off and called me a slut. Funny enough I've avoided joining in that situation anymore "

Blimey and is exactly the reason why I don't join couples in that dynamic, drama potential is massive

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

This sounds like a perfect evening. She has a lace blindfold she could wear so she can see glimpses, but not the whole thing. X

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

Would love for ST to be tied to a chair and watching, unable to even touch herself. Would drive her crazy. This type of scenario with a hotwife couple is one of my favourites I'd like to try. Tie her husband and ST naked to a chair together, see who can last the longest or if they can even make it to the end at all. X

over a year ago

I'm gonna mix this up a little.

I would like to join a wife, us sitting by together whilst our partners have sex.

Would love to share that experience

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

"I'm gonna mix this up a little.

I would like to join a wife, us sitting by together whilst our partners have sex.

Would love to share that experience"

may we refer you to our last post?

By *oldenhCouple
over a year ago

Bath

[Removed by poster at 27/06/21 14:35:31]

By *oldenhCouple
over a year ago

Bath

Would love for ST to be tied to a chair and watching, unable to even touch herself. Would drive her crazy. This type of scenario with a hotwife couple is one of my favourites I'd like to try. Tie her husband and ST naked to a chair together, see who can last the longest or if they can even make it to the end at all. X"

we should chat

M

xx

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Blimey and is exactly the reason why I don't join couples in that dynamic, drama potential is massive "

You need to find the right couple. Weve been doing this for 23 years and that is most certainly not our dynamic.

We have indulged my wifes cuckquean fetish on multiple occasions and everyones been happy everytime.

over a year ago

Would love to share that experience

may we refer you to our last post? "

We're not keen on the idea of being tied.

It's more about the forced self discipline.

Being capable of joining in, yet knowing not to do.

Now that's restraining

over a year ago

This is something I would love seen a few single lady's over the years but they have never been keen for me to just watch x

over a year ago

Would love to share that experience"

Get in touch

over a year ago

Love some fun with a mature married couple x

By *irty Fun GuyMan
over a year ago

Kidderminster

We have been doing

This for sometime my wife is very much into this

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

We got to unexpectedly enjoy a bit of cuckqeaning over the weekend.

Been a very good weekend for us both.

By *he Wilts coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cirencester

This is definitely high up on my list of things to try.

I would love to sit back with my hands tied up,watching him get pleased.

By *isssexysensualityCouple
over a year ago

Harrow

Me and the Mrs are both active in threesomes, foursomes and with other people. However, it's common for us to have either a single guy or single woman over for fun, while one of us watches. Sometimes it'll descend into a threesome, other times just 1-on-1.

I wouldn't say either of us are really into the cuckold lifestyle, we just enjoy watching each other have fun, and know that 1-on-1 sessions can be the most intimate, so is very arousing to watch.

It's also about practicality, it's much easier to select and sneak over a local single guy or single woman late night for some midweek fun, than it is to organise a couple meet or club. The latter requires planning.

I have a high sex drive and enjoy satisfying another woman while my wife watches and gets really wet. Once we've finished, I'll be extra aroused and have amazing sex with my wife. Similarly when roles are reversed and I watch her with another guy I get very aroused afterwards, although this is dependent on how well the guy pleasures my wife. So can be a little hit or miss that way around.

It's all good. Married men are always loaning their cock out to other women in need, at least with me, I give the wife the occasional front row view (I'd say gives her the night off, but I usually end up fucking her afterwards, so there's no escape!)

Post new Message to Thread