Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

what am i doing wrong?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or is this site predominantly full of time wasters. Ladies message me telling me how horny they are and how much they want to fuck then when the day comes they completely blank me! I don't get it am I doing something wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

A decent number of those ladies are probably men.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't be that bad you have had a meet

over a year ago

So what's the point I thought ppl came on this site to meet like-minded people and to have no strings safe fun

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/08/12 16:58:45]

over a year ago

Lol welcome to fabs

over a year ago

"Can't be that bad you have had a meet"

Have you seen how long ago that meet was and that's not the point what happened to manners its expected from me so y can't I expect to get respect back

over a year ago

"Can't be that bad you have had a meet

Have you seen how long ago that meet was and that's not the point what happened to manners its expected from me so y can't I expect to get respect back "

ur back pic ent worth a MSG back

over a year ago

Have you seen how long ago that meet was and that's not the point what happened to manners its expected from me so y can't I expect to get respect back ur back pic ent worth a MSG back"

Who's upset you what's my pic gotta do with timewasters

over a year ago

this is not unusual on this site. Lots of guys pretend to be female, they get their kicks by knowing people are being messed around.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Well.... I clicked the back button at the first line of your profile....

Guys who boast that they'll "make me cum all night long" (or similar boasts) just put me off straight away, but maybe thats just me

over a year ago

No your not alone as a female reading that sort of thing turns me off!

over a year ago

Have you seen how long ago that meet was and that's not the point what happened to manners its expected from me so y can't I expect to get respect back ur back pic ent worth a MSG back

Who's upset you what's my pic gotta do with timewasters "

mayb that's why you don't get meets

over a year ago

"Well.... I clicked the back button at the first line of your profile....

Guys who boast that they'll "make me cum all night long" (or similar boasts) just put me off straight away, but maybe thats just me "

over a year ago

Guys who boast that they'll "make me cum all night long" (or similar boasts) just put me off straight away, but maybe thats just me "

That's not a boast that's my aim, I get pleasure from giving it, what's wrong with that, while getting spanked abused and role play get people off. Just giving pleasure looking in a sexy ladies eyes as her body twists and convulsing in ecstasy and knowing that you control hoe she feels is a major turn on for me

over a year ago

Guys who boast that they'll "make me cum all night long" (or similar boasts) just put me off straight away, but maybe thats just me

That's not a boast that's my aim, I get pleasure from giving it, what's wrong with that, while getting spanked abused and role play get people off. Just giving pleasure looking in a sexy ladies eyes as her body twists and convulsing in ecstasy and knowing that you control hoe she feels is a major turn on for me"

Oh it's a turn on for you I see what u mean now lol

over a year ago

^^^^lmao

By *wingsnroundaboutsCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Have you seen your first line?

Not only is it grammatically incorrect, it's probably off putting for most women.

If you really must keep that first line, try "if YOU'RE..."

I know somebody is going to go on about "grammar nazis" or whatever, however, it isn't difficult to use proper grammar. It's basic primary school stuff!

By *uicy lucy 12Woman
over a year ago

wirral

Have you seen how long ago that meet was and that's not the point what happened to manners its expected from me so y can't I expect to get respect back "

well i msg you a couple times and you didnt ansa mine?????

over a year ago

I'm glad you do, I don't try to boast because I think its very arrogant and thats not my style I'm a polite nice guy once you get to know me lol

over a year ago

Have you seen how long ago that meet was and that's not the point what happened to manners its expected from me so y can't I expect to get respect back

"

over a year ago

well i msg you a couple times and you didnt ansa mine?????"

I'm really sorry but I must've missed.your message because I make a point of answering every message I get bbz

]

over a year ago

Where's all the women and cpls for this guy then lol

By *tehalifaxMan
over a year ago

halifax

ive been on here for nearly 2weeks ive msg people on this site in west yorkshire area n i dnt get no reply y im single 25 honest n genuine im lookin for couples n single ladies in halifax,huddersfield,bradford so if intrested please mail me n dont be ignorant

over a year ago

am on the same boat too, so you aren't alone.

It's all about patience nowadays i guess.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"ive been on here for nearly 2weeks ive msg people on this site in west yorkshire area n i dnt get no reply y im single 25 honest n genuine im lookin for couples n single ladies in halifax,huddersfield,bradford so if intrested please mail me n dont be ignorant"

A whole 2 weeks?????? Never

over a year ago

"ive been on here for nearly 2weeks ive msg people on this site in west yorkshire area n i dnt get no reply y im single 25 honest n genuine im lookin for couples n single ladies in halifax,huddersfield,bradford so if intrested please mail me n dont be ignorant

A whole 2 weeks?????? Never "

been here nearly a year or more..beat that lol

over a year ago

"ive been on here for nearly 2weeks ive msg people on this site in west yorkshire area n i dnt get no reply y im single 25 honest n genuine im lookin for couples n single ladies in halifax,huddersfield,bradford so if intrested please mail me n dont be ignorant

A whole 2 weeks?????? Never "

Lol join face book guys

over a year ago

"

Try again because based on your profile I would love to meet you bby girl xx

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

OP... I realise that 'what do you think of my profile' wasn't your question but we do feel its the answer

'VWE and know how to use it' is totally off putting, after that it just gets worse, sorry but I am being constructive.

over a year ago

"ive been on here for nearly 2weeks ive msg people on this site in west yorkshire area n i dnt get no reply y im single 25 honest n genuine im lookin for couples n single ladies in halifax,huddersfield,bradford so if intrested please mail me n dont be ignorant"
You will be to busy with all your replys!

over a year ago

I doubt many men get many meets on here, it's just the way it is , not many ladies and lots and lots of men, you just have to keep trying .

If the people you are trying to meet(ladies on here) are giving you advice above, then maybe you should listen , as they are the ones obviously in the know !

I struggle to get meets but I have more success now than I used to because I asked the lady folk on here for advice on my profile , I thanked them , made changes and watched the rejections flow in but amongst them where a few who liked my new profile , so take a step back from what your perceiving as attacks and try what they say, can't do worse than you are now

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

"I doubt many men get many meets on here, it's just the way it is , not many ladies and lots and lots of men, you just have to keep trying .

If the people you are trying to meet(ladies on here) are giving you advice above, then maybe you should listen , as they are the ones obviously in the know !

I struggle to get meets but I have more success now than I used to because I asked the lady folk on here for advice on my profile , I thanked them , made changes and watched the rejections flow in but amongst them where a few who liked my new profile , so take a step back from what your perceiving as attacks and try what they say, can't do worse than you are now "

And a very nice profile it is too, shame, as is often the case the distance!

Post new Message to Thread