Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

a ladies monthly stops play!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

or does it? i try to be diplomatic and explain that it is the time of month, but so many men say they dont care, i get the obvious "well you can suck my cock" comments, but i also have alot of men say they don't mind the blood sport. Within a close relationship i don't mind that but is it really acceptable when your swinging and are men really that desperate for sex??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

never in a million years would I play with a stranger I met on a swingers site during their period.

I don't need sex that much and that is not being offensive to ladies, just my preference

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"or does it? i try to be diplomatic and explain that it is the time of month, but so many men say they dont care, i get the obvious "well you can suck my cock" comments, but i also have alot of men say they don't mind the blood sport. Within a close relationship i don't mind that but is it really acceptable when your swinging and are men really that desperate for sex??"

it seems some are that desperate but do you really want to meet people at that time? Are you comfortable doing it?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't think it is 'desperate' for men to be OK with playing during a womans period. Some men haven't got the taboo that others have about female blood. However, I am uncomfortable playing during my period as a) it's messy! Towels and sheets mught recover from my squirting, but not from blood and b) 9 times out of 10 men won't do oral so thats a good part of foreplay gone for me.

I use the week off as a time to relax and make sure I don't get pissed off by arranging meets on here. I do find it amusing when I tell someone one day 'no sorry, my period has just started' then the next day they are asking again. My periods last longer that a day, more's the pity!

over a year ago

It's not something i have done or am likely to do, but i am shocked by the amount of men that say they will. It's the whole mess and the limiting of things, i mean what is a meet without oral on both sides? surely people can wait a few days..

over a year ago

"It's not something i have done or am likely to do, but i am shocked by the amount of men that say they will. It's the whole mess and the limiting of things, i mean what is a meet without oral on both sides? surely people can wait a few days.."

i totally agree

i have done it, in past relationships, however Im not about to hound someone on here, like its their fault there having a period just so i can get my leg over ha ha

over a year ago

I don't have periods but i have had messages from guys saying they wanna meet 'that week' so it seems men don't have issue with it. Having said them guys who say things like well you can suck me are selfish twats who are out for themselves

over a year ago

I would tell em to p*ss off not my thing at all, did it once, put me right off

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Having said them guys who say things like well you can suck me are selfish twats who are out for themselves "

I get a lot saying 'well can you do anal then?'

Delete!

over a year ago

i get the anal thing alot too, what is their problem and don't men realise that with a period generally come painful boobs, stomach cramps, just what you want when your having a meet..

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Having said them guys who say things like well you can suck me are selfish twats who are out for themselves

Delete!"

of course I can do anal then - having a period doesnt stop me using the strap-on on them...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I didnt ever do it with my husband or long term partners, cant see the attraction with someone sticking their willy in you and bringing it out with a peice of liver on the end of it.

Each to their own and all that but definetly not for me

over a year ago

"Having said them guys who say things like well you can suck me are selfish twats who are out for themselves

Delete!"

gives genuine single guys a really bad name

over a year ago

Delete!"

ooooo

Mr has done with his ex as she used to say it got rid of the cramps.

Have done a couple of times as it dosnt bother him but it's not really my thing.

Would never do just to play

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Delete!

of course I can do anal then - having a period doesnt stop me using the strap-on on them... "

I swear I'm going to use that next time I get one! Excellent.

over a year ago

Oh dear, maybe I'm just weird.

I love it, absolutely love giving oral whilst a woman is on her period.

Just love the whole tactile experience. Visually when she parts her legs, I even like removing her tampon, savouring the aroma of her pussy and then the taste. The cocktail of her pussy juices, her blood, perhaps a little of her piss, I just love it.

No need for a blow job, no need for anal, your period pussy is a privilege I'd savour.

over a year ago

"Oh dear, maybe I'm just weird.

Just love the whole tactile experience. Visually when she parts her legs, I even like removing her tampon, savouring the aroma of her pussy and then the taste. The cocktail of her pussy juices, her blood, perhaps a little of her piss, I just love it.

No need for a blow job, no need for anal, your period pussy is a privilege I'd savour."

just lost my frosties down the toilet, thanks..lol

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"

gives genuine single guys a really bad name"

Sorry but I dont agree with that one - it gives the guy who says it a bad name, thats all...

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

No need for a blow job, no need for anal, your period pussy is a privilege I'd savour."

I swear to god that Hannibal Lecter just popped into my head....

over a year ago

that gives me the boak to be honest lol but each to their own

over a year ago

i wouldnt complain as i used to like having sex when i had my period.

some men think its disgusting, some dont mind and some are turned on by it.

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

god I wish I hadn't read this just after finishing a late breakfast!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Good for you for being honest. I have played while on my period, as it never gets heavy. And I have had my tampon taken out by a guy once. However you are one in a million because most men wouldn't put their nose within an inch of my lady bits if there was any suspicion of a tint of pink.

over a year ago

depends if my partner gets horny on it..I'd say a fulltime partner though...and I do like a good fanny lick...without blood...not squeamish in the slightest so those accidental period shags dont phase me, but its a sexual limter

over a year ago

No need for a blow job, no need for anal, your period pussy is a privilege I'd savour.

just lost my frosties down the toilet, thanks..lol "

Each to their own and all but that is just Gross

over a year ago

saintsinful. i think a lot of things are weird, that other people dont.

i dont think what you like is weird at all though.

over a year ago

just lost my frosties down the toilet, thanks..lol Each to their own and all but that is just Gross "

sorry mate but that is disgusting like

over a year ago

i just threw up in my mouth a little

over a year ago

i dont mind playing having sex while a girl is on but would have 2 be in a relationship not not just so stranger i met off the internet

over a year ago

my newish friend just texted me to say hers has just started lol arrRRRRRRRghhh she was coming down tonite arrgghhhhhhhhhh

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

Doesnt offend me at all, and not everyone has heavy bleeding, period pain etc

But not something I would go out of my way to do, nor would I meet someone who was looking specifically for that

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

"i dont mind playing having sex while a girl is on but would have 2 be in a relationship not not just so stranger i met off the internet"

I don't mind it either and quite a few girls I've been with got especially horny around that time of the month.

As for the guy who likes to give period oral, that's just grim dude.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"my newish friend just texted me to say hers has just started lol arrRRRRRRRghhh she was coming down tonite arrgghhhhhhhhhh"

Busted! Luckily mine are pretty regular but they have surprised me by coming early once or twice, and that's stopped play. Very annoying.

over a year ago

I think the jury has concluded by an overwhelming majority, that yes, I am very weird!

But you know, I don't agree it's disgusting. I can't really see that anything that is natural to a woman is disgusting.

And is it any more disgusting, than taking ones cock out of her anus, and putting it in her mouth?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I think the jury has concluded by an overwhelming majority, that yes, I am very weird!

But you know, I don't agree it's disgusting. I can't really see that anything that is natural to a woman is disgusting.

And is it any more disgusting, than taking ones cock out of her anus, and putting it in her mouth?"

I dont think you are weird at all, it is your thing.

good on ya and have fun

over a year ago

"or does it? i try to be diplomatic and explain that it is the time of month, but so many men say they dont care, i get the obvious "well you can suck my cock" comments, but i also have alot of men say they don't mind the blood sport. Within a close relationship i don't mind that but is it really acceptable when your swinging and are men really that desperate for sex??"

it all depends on the person really,

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I am generally stupidly horny during that time, but playing then isn't for me.

We've all probably had, as has been mentioned already, the accidental period fuck when you're just not expecting it but it's not something i'd plan.

As always though, each to their own. There are some very immature responses on this thread in respect of one particular post.

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I think the jury has concluded by an overwhelming majority, that yes, I am very weird!

And is it any more disgusting, than taking ones cock out of her anus, and putting it in her mouth?"

over a year ago

"never in a million years would I play with a stranger I met on a swingers site during their period.

I don't need sex that much and that is not being offensive to ladies, just my preference"

+1

over a year ago

I would just add that it is not something I'm looking for.

Just that if the situation in the original posters message found me, it wouldn't be a problem.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I don't think you're weird either. I think a lot of disgust has to do with how long women have been thought of as dirty and unclean for bleeding, and it's a hard habit to break. But there is also nothing wrong with not wanting blood on your cock or tongue, and remember some pathogens are blood-born, so be extra safe. Enjoy!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am so heavy on my period I would not let no man near me..but thats just me

over a year ago

And is it any more disgusting, than taking ones cock out of her anus, and putting it in her mouth?

I don't think you're weird either. I think a lot of disgust has to do with how long women have been thought of as dirty and unclean for bleeding, and it's a hard habit to break. But there is also nothing wrong with not wanting blood on your cock or tongue, and remember some pathogens are blood-born, so be extra safe. Enjoy!"

over a year ago

I won't do either.... no period sex, no anal. I certainly wouldn't suck a cock that's just been up arse that's just f*****g wrong

over a year ago

I won't do either.... no period sex, no anal. I certainly wouldn't suck a cock that's just been up arse that's just f*****g wrong "

even if i dip it in chocolate?

over a year ago

But yet again we get called immature for responding with an honest answer. I for one dont lick ass like some on here, i will answer honestly

over a year ago

"But yet again we get called immature for responding with an honest answer. I for one dont lick ass like some on here, i will answer honestly "

exactly we're all entitled to our opinion and we are all adults

i accept that what some people find a turn others find repulsive and vice versa just because people dont like what some people do dont mean we're judging him/her each to their own

By *njamesMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Not my sort of thing at all, sex whilst "on" just does not do it for me at all, and would never even think of mentioning to a lady that she has other options and that we could do anal instead.

I personally would not even put on here that I couldn't meet due to the time of the month, just would not entertain any meets and possibly save any of the crude or disgusting people messaging and hassling you..

over a year ago

When ive been in relationships ive never had a problem with giving my lady oral while she is on as long as she is wearing a tampax, my ex said she was at her horniest while on, but i wouldn't go down on meet if they were on

over a year ago

some women still like to meet despite on the period, and wont have full sex..some women are cock whores lol-its amazing how many different types of people like one thing and dont like another...try not judging so harshly is my opinion

over a year ago

I won't do either.... no period sex, no anal. I certainly wouldn't suck a cock that's just been up arse that's just f*****g wrong

even if i dip it in chocolate? "

I don't like chocolate ...I only eat it once a month to relax my PMT

over a year ago

I would suggest there is a high risk. In a relationship no problems but with a stranger. not such a good idea, unless of course you skip oral.

By *4FantasyCouple
over a year ago

Spalding

Personally,

I am the least horny whilst the painters are in. I feel bloated, I get cramps, my boobs hurt at the slightest touch.

The thought of any man coming near me whilst I feel like that is enough to get the knives out lol..

Kazx

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

I won't do either.... no period sex, no anal. I certainly wouldn't suck a cock that's just been up arse that's just f*****g wrong "

Yeah would look like a half-melted Magnum....

over a year ago

"Personally,

I am the least horny whilst the painters are in. I feel bloated, I get cramps, my boobs hurt at the slightest touch.

The thought of any man coming near me whilst I feel like that is enough to get the knives out lol..

Kazx"

Yep, totally agree ...plus I have the urge to murder anything that makes a sound

over a year ago

Yeah would look like a half-melted Magnum.... "

Eewwwwwwww boak lol

over a year ago

I had an ex, that used to get really horny during her time.. I was a little unsure at first, but it wasnt too bad, and i would concider it again with another partner, but not with a stranger, or a playmate.

However, there are other ways to play, sex doesnt always have to involve penetration.

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I dnt have that problem anymore,but i never played while on my period. Not my thing but each to their own i guess x

over a year ago

would with a girlfriend,

not with a stranger

over a year ago

Tho playing while on is something i would do i wouldnt with a stranger off a sex site

But what these guys need to realise is all because they are ok with it does not mean you are and you need to both be comfy with any situation not just them

over a year ago

I have to say I do not like it, and I do not think it helps with safe sex either.

over a year ago

I become incredibly horny just before and during my period, when in a relationship i've had good sex during those times. I find that if the partner is understanding and totally relaxed about it then i am too!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I have to say I do not like it, and I do not think it helps with safe sex either."

Period blood doesn't rot condoms.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/08/12 16:18:07]

over a year ago

I think having sex with your partner during your period is fine each to their own its not something i would do with a stranger.

Having said that some people are really into it VAMPIRE SEX is the fetish name i kinda like the sound of that!!!

over a year ago

i put my hands up. This is one of my fetishes. I have always enjoyed it in the past, the intimacy and sensuality is amazing during that time.

I just like looking after someone, thats kinda my fetish. I want to fill the void lol x

Post new Message to Thread