Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

dying breed?

Jump to newest

By *rs s!!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

kidsgrove

I have had a few 'good' meets now (and a few crap ones) but omg,I had a fantastic one yesterday, he knew exactly how to treat a lady, with respect etc and he knew exactly what he was doing, I was pure putty in his hands.....

Where have all the good men gone, most just want a bj or quick fumble and Bobs your uncle!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive never met a guy that just wanted a bj or a quick fumble,they know exactly what im like before we meet so know thats never going to be the case

Glad you had a fantastic time yesterday,heres to lots more!

over a year ago

"Ive never met a guy that just wanted a bj or a quick fumble,they know exactly what im like before we meet so know thats never going to be the case

Glad you had a fantastic time yesterday,heres to lots more! "

speaking as a single bloke i joined up here to have fun but also make sure that whoever im with has fun as well give and take

You just need to sort the wham bams out from the ones with stamina and more than 2 brain cells

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Ive never met a guy that just wanted a bj or a quick fumble,they know exactly what im like before we meet so know thats never going to be the case

speaking as a single bloke i joined up here to have fun but also make sure that whoever im with has fun as well give and take

You just need to sort the wham bams out from the ones with stamina and more than 2 brain cells "

I don't need to sort anything out,the men I meet are outstanding thanks

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Likewise: I've met a few that have been shy and needed encouragement, but what kind of Domme would I be if I allowed wham bammers?!!

over a year ago

Likewise: I've met a few that have been shy and needed encouragement, but what kind of Domme would I be if I allowed wham bammers?!! "

I love the messages at 2am fancy a f**k and if you dont reply somehow your the timewaster

yea id love to travel 30miles for a quick fumble ha ha

over a year ago

"I have had a few 'good' meets now (and a few crap ones) but omg,I had a fantastic one yesterday, he knew exactly how to treat a lady, with respect etc and he knew exactly what he was doing, I was pure putty in his hands.....

Where have all the good men gone, most just want a bj or quick fumble and Bobs your uncle!!"

Well if you are ever near telford then i am here .Honestly i can't do quickies i like lots and lots of foreplay,kissing,massaging etc before the main event.

Lots of teasing,licking,sucking,kissing and carresing to build up the tension.

over a year ago

most meet the wrong ones.

but there are good guys here.

By *rs s!!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

kidsgrove

I do message on here for a while before I arrange a meet but they still seem to want the same thing and talk there way around it, must be fussy but I grew up with manners

over a year ago

Find out what they are expecting from a meet beforehand. I like to arrange a full night on a meet giving plenty of time for repeat sessions.

Those that just want an evening and won't stay probably just want the quickie and then disappear afterwards.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

over a year ago

"I have had a few 'good' meets now (and a few crap ones) but omg,I had a fantastic one yesterday, he knew exactly how to treat a lady, with respect etc and he knew exactly what he was doing, I was pure putty in his hands.....

Where have all the good men gone, most just want a bj or quick fumble and Bobs your uncle!!"

You've blocked them!

over a year ago

I have never met a guy who hasn't given and been selfish sexually but I don't think its true that every single time you have a meet its mindblowing because you've spent time talking to them beforeheand.

Most of the while its good, a few times its sensational

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

If a meet wanted my uncle Bob as well they can go do one. Bloody nerve some people

Post new Message to Thread