Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bull and Cuck scenario

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I read a profile this morning which made me go wow! A couple who is now owned by a bull, he has taken over their profile ,banned the hubby from having sex with his wife and dictates who she meets and accompanies her on any meet arranged. I don't know about this lifestyle that much but do people actually take things that far? . I welcome feedback as I'm just a bit curious about it all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think what you have described is a more extreme form of cuck and bull play where there are many different levels

If it works for them then thats cool and they obviously get off on it,Its not a situation that id ever imagine myself in

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

not for us but if it floats their boat.

over a year ago

Sounds extreme, and definitely not for us.

over a year ago

also no really for us but if it works for them then thats all good

over a year ago

"Sounds extreme, and definitely not for us."

yea i agree iv never experienced it at all but from the sounds of it they are what i would call hardened swingers if thats the correct terminology

not something i would do either

over a year ago

We have had it the other way round, where a bloke wants to be mine(f) sub and take over him, but I find it a little ott, he asks whether he can meet others and aks permission to have sex with women!

over a year ago

Well thanks for the response as I was wondering if it was just myself who thought that sounded a bit extreme but I didn't want to offend anybody who was into that lifestyle.

I just am interested in how the conduct their everyday life. In cuck mode or is that just something they do on the side.

over a year ago

"We have had it the other way round, where a bloke wants to be mine(f) sub and take over him, but I find it a little ott, he asks whether he can meet others and aks permission to have sex with women!

"

Another popular swinging site i was on, i was in regular contact with a lady from wales she did similar with a young couple and wanted several men to humiliate said couple while she watched.

I blame 50 shades of shite for all the ppl expecting a virgin to be their slave

over a year ago

"We have had it the other way round, where a bloke wants to be mine(f) sub and take over him, but I find it a little ott, he asks whether he can meet others and aks permission to have sex with women!

Another popular swinging site i was on, i was in regular contact with a lady from wales she did similar with a young couple and wanted several men to humiliate said couple while she watched.

I blame 50 shades of shite for all the ppl expecting a virgin to be their slave "

It is quite popular on here, we have a few guys wanting to be our sub!

over a year ago

I don't think I could be sub to anybody. Even the bull aspect of humiliating another man I find a turn off. To each their own

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

See I am the opposite. I am pretty open and would give it a shot to see what it's like. There's something about it that turns me on..

over a year ago

Not that im saying for one min they shouldnt be on here but to me thats not swinging

Some poeple do go OTT, i have a dom friends (female) who has a sub (male) and she has his wages paid into her bank account and she gives him pocket money, they dont even live together

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

If they are living the lifestyle and thats what they enjoy good on em i say

over a year ago

Nowt as queer as folk

There's certainly some bizarre goings on round the fab four walls

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Nowt as queer as folk

There's certainly some bizarre goings on round the fab four walls"

its not bizarre, just different..

if it works for some then good luck to them..

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Not that im saying for one min they shouldnt be on here but to me thats not swinging

Some poeple do go OTT, i have a dom friends (female) who has a sub (male) and she has his wages paid into her bank account and she gives him pocket money, they dont even live together "

Lol that guy is an idiot. Not for me this dom sub thing but I get why it would be a turn on for some people. Letting her have his wages seems to be strange.

over a year ago

That's what I mean some people seem to be in cuck mode even in everyday life. Where in my head would I feel the need to have a dom woman have my wages lol. As I said each his own.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Not that im saying for one min they shouldnt be on here but to me thats not swinging

Some poeple do go OTT, i have a dom friends (female) who has a sub (male) and she has his wages paid into her bank account and she gives him pocket money, they dont even live together "

I want me one of them!!!

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

enjoyment is the main thing,, all have to be enjoying to make it work, i can't see it working out long term, the bull is an outsider, and he will drive a wedge between them, but as you all say and i agree with all ,, its there life, if they enjoy what is going on , then go for it

over a year ago

Some poeple do go OTT, i have a dom friends (female) who has a sub (male) and she has his wages paid into her bank account and she gives him pocket money, they dont even live together

I want me one of them!!! "

I second that

Post new Message to Thread