Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dadbod or gymdadbod?

Jump to newest

By *heNYCSausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Everton

So I’ve been speaking to a friend tonight about men’s bodies and what a real dadbod is. A lot of people are thinking a dadbod is an older guy who goes the gym, may not have the 6 pack but has the pecs and arms etc. The others think (like me) that a true dadbod is a guy who doesn’t have the time to go the gym cause he’s either working or watching his kids so may have added a few inches around his waist whilst ageing.

So what’s your thoughts on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Faces! They are what attract me... Attitude keeps me interested... If those are good, the rest is good! Regardless

over a year ago

"Faces! They are what attract me... Attitude keeps me interested... If those are good, the rest is good! Regardless "

The trendy dad bod is the gym fella... The old style is the other fella... They are all good

over a year ago

"Faces! They are what attract me... Attitude keeps me interested... If those are good, the rest is good! Regardless "

Bit of a random answer to a question about dad bods?!

I thought a dad bod was a previously in shape guy who’s just let it go a bit

By *heNYCSausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Everton

"Faces! They are what attract me... Attitude keeps me interested... If those are good, the rest is good! Regardless

I thought a dad bod was a previously in shape guy who’s just let it go a bit "

That’s meeeeeee!!! That’s exactly as I saw it.

Former sportsman, now added a few inches haha

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

Excellent question!

over a year ago

"Faces! They are what attract me... Attitude keeps me interested... If those are good, the rest is good! Regardless

I thought a dad bod was a previously in shape guy who’s just let it go a bit

That’s meeeeeee!!! That’s exactly as I saw it.

Former sportsman, now added a few inches haha"

Prefect way to describe me .. Lol

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

I'm no export nor does it matter, but the dadbod seems to be a way for some guys to try to justify a beer belly these days

I'm pretty sure that's not what it is. If your a gym goer with the body to show your work then surely your way past a dadbod into gymbod. It's getting ridiculous all these labels, now we know how women feel

over a year ago

I thought a dad bod was a previously in shape guy who’s just let it go a bit "

I was half asleep... Hence the other reply

By *airycubbyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Love a Dadbod

over a year ago

Don't believe in the whole dad bod scenario I'm afraid ... you're a dad and you have a body? It hasn't actually changed because you've had kids!

Sorry ... it seems to be used either as an excuse or to show off! Neither attractive traits to me!

By *andybigboiMan
over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Food for thought...

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I don't agree with this label and find it irrelevant. Either the person is fit, or they're not; regardless of circumstance.

Non dads can be unfit and have beer bellies and fathers can remain fit and in good shape.

From my fab experience, being fit is a plus but is by no means a sole indicator of success. So many more factors are in play that contribute to attraction.

over a year ago

"I don't agree with this label and find it irrelevant. Either the person is fit, or they're not; regardless of circumstance.

Non dads can be unfit and have beer bellies and fathers can remain fit and in good shape.

From my fab experience, being fit is a plus but is by no means a sole indicator of success. So many more factors are in play that contribute to attraction."

You might be overthinking this

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Dont matter wot uv got just as long as ur happy with ur bodies x

By *awpleasureMan
12 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I don't agree with this label and find it irrelevant. Either the person is fit, or they're not; regardless of circumstance.

From my fab experience, being fit is a plus but is by no means a sole indicator of success. So many more factors are in play that contribute to attraction."

So if you're the right weight for your height but are not muscley is that a dad bod or do you have to have a few extra pounds to be considered as having a dadbod

Post new Message to Thread