Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

MF profiles with only F pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I understand that usually people prefer to see pics of the female half of a couple but surely there should be at least one body/face pic of the guy too? I find it quite off putting when they don't have any.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

ur gonna luv our profile then !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends what the couple are looking for, none of me as we only meet guys and most guys we meet don't wanna look at me

over a year ago

"Depends what the couple are looking for, none of me as we only meet guys and most guys we meet don't wanna look at me"

Still a bit weird

over a year ago

"Depends what the couple are looking for, none of me as we only meet guys and most guys we meet don't wanna look at me"

Fair point.

But if it's a couple and they want to meet someone to play with both members of the couple then it seems odd if there's only pics of her.

over a year ago

"Depends what the couple are looking for, none of me as we only meet guys and most guys we meet don't wanna look at me

Still a bit weird"

why it ent Facebook

over a year ago

"Depends what the couple are looking for, none of me as we only meet guys and most guys we meet don't wanna look at me

Fair point.

But if it's a couple and they want to meet someone to play with both members of the couple then it seems odd if there's only pics of her."

spot on

over a year ago

Well it's not really a couples profile then, your wife might as well be on here alone and just state that you'll be watching

over a year ago

"Well it's not really a couples profile then, your wife might as well be on here alone and just state that you'll be watching "
we are a couple so ent got a clue what ur last statement was a about

over a year ago

You don't have pics of you as you only meet guys? We meet single guys but my husband doesn't play with them, but still were a couple so why wouldn't there be pics of him??

over a year ago

I think it's called choice, plus my mrs has the better tits and arse

By *iandsylviaCouple
over a year ago

Ely

" You don't have pics of you as you only meet guys? We meet single guys but my husband doesn't play with them, but still were a couple so why wouldn't there be pics of him?? "

Have to say, does sound a bit odd to us too

over a year ago

"I think it's called choice, plus my mrs has the better tits and arse"

Assuming that's because you don't have tits yourself??

By *iandsylviaCouple
over a year ago

Ely

"I think it's called choice, plus my mrs has the better tits and arse"

I have a better arse than Si, didn't stop him showing his off on here lol

over a year ago

"I think it's called choice, plus my mrs has the better tits and arse

Assuming that's because you don't have tits yourself??"

U will find men do have breast

over a year ago

Assuming that's because you don't have tits yourself??U will find men do have breast"

I'm actually laughing at the ridiculousness of that comment

over a year ago

Assuming that's because you don't have tits yourself??U will find men do have breast

I'm actually laughing at the ridiculousness of that comment "

my wife,s a nurse and she said no comment

over a year ago

"

I'm actually laughing at the ridiculousness of that comment my wife,s a nurse and she said no comment "

That's an interesting fact??

over a year ago

"

I'm actually laughing at the ridiculousness of that comment my wife,s a nurse and she said no comment

That's an interesting fact??"

Look it up google is a great thing if you don't no much

over a year ago

if cpls wanna meet cpls/fems..yes male pics in profile is fine...if they only want guys, female pics will do...I wouldnt take away the fact that they are a cpl regardless of who's playing sexually

I can show some fem friends or cpls pics of a prospective cpl...but my friend would wanna see what the other half looks like-wouldnt be fair on them meeting someone theyd feel no attraction to would it?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Assuming that's because you don't have tits yourself??U will find men do have breast

I'm actually laughing at the ridiculousness of that comment "

As men can get breast cancer I suspect they have breasts. Moobs, anyone?

over a year ago

We only have pics of me (female) on here and it's never been an issue. But then again we only looking for straight single guys so most wouldn't care what Benz looks like.

over a year ago

What's the point of you posting here?

over a year ago

"

I'm actually laughing at the ridiculousness of that comment my wife,s a nurse and she said no comment

That's an interesting fact??"

a breast of chicken is the same as a breast of cock..sorta why we all have a breastbone

over a year ago

As men can get breast cancer I suspect they have breasts. Moobs, anyone?"

well I thought most people knew that but guessing some don't

over a year ago

"We only have pics of me (female) on here and it's never been an issue. But then again we only looking for straight single guys so most wouldn't care what Benz looks like. "
Same here

over a year ago

"

As men can get breast cancer I suspect they have breasts. Moobs, anyone? well I thought most people knew that but guessing some don't "

Because you usually refer to them as tits on a guy don't you? Stop being so pedantic

over a year ago

"

As men can get breast cancer I suspect they have breasts. Moobs, anyone? well I thought most people knew that but guessing some don't

Because you usually refer to them as tits on a guy don't you? Stop being so pedantic "

back to your question on guys not having face pics ,ur bi so I'm guessing ur like pussy more or cock?

over a year ago

Like the OP I think "couples" should have pics of both.

Particularly if you both intend to play

over a year ago

Bi curious is pretty different to bisexual! Im much more interested in guys, that's why we're not looking for single women

over a year ago

"Like the OP I think "couples" should have pics of both.

Particularly if you both intend to play"

yes agree but we don't play with cpls so we don't need both pics ,we hope the guys we meet don't get off on my cock or face pics

over a year ago

"

As men can get breast cancer I suspect they have breasts. Moobs, anyone? well I thought most people knew that but guessing some don't

Because you usually refer to them as tits on a guy don't you? Stop being so pedantic "

about being as pedantic for commenting on why no male pics on a profile thats set out to meet males,most likely straight males...I cant see where the issues being blurred..I know which half of the cpl I'm having sex with..I wont be in contact with the male half..so his looks are irrelevant.

my verify would read,:

great couple, had some fantastic fun, the Mrs is hot....whatta body.Mr as friendly as he is....whatta fucking minger.

not very likely is it?

over a year ago

Particularly if you both intend to play yes agree but we don't play with cpls so we don't need both pics ,we hope the guys we meet don't get off on my cock or face pics"

Why would they if they were straight??

over a year ago

"

Because you usually refer to them as tits on a guy don't you? Stop being so pedantic back to your question on guys not having face pics ,ur bi so I'm guessing ur like pussy more or cock?"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/08/12 17:13:19]

over a year ago

yep we know what you mean it pisses us off big time cant see the point really and something esle that pisses us off people say on there file please have a face pic on ya file yet they havent got one on theres

over a year ago

thats in agreement, I comment that on most profiles with only fem halfs in pics...if they intend to meet females and other cpls-whether they play or not

over a year ago

"yep we know what you mean it pisses us off big time cant see the point really and something esle that pisses us off people say on there file please have a face pic on ya file yet they havent got one on theres "

over a year ago

Particularly if you both intend to play yes agree but we don't play with cpls so we don't need both pics ,we hope the guys we meet don't get off on my cock or face pics

Why would they if they were straight?? "

men say they are str8 but sometimes mean bi or curious u never no ,

over a year ago

"

Why would they if they were straight?? men say they are str8 but sometimes mean bi or curious u never no , "

So what you're saying is you don't want to show them pics in case they're curious or whatever but you're quite comfortable with being naked in the same room as them?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

When it is couples looking to play with couples I do think that there should be pics of both available.

over a year ago

"

Why would they if they were straight?? men say they are str8 but sometimes mean bi or curious u never no ,

So what you're saying is you don't want to show them pics in case they're curious or whatever but you're quite comfortable with being naked in the same room as them? "

why would I be worried about another straight males looks?-I'm being baffled here.Honestly.

over a year ago

What we r saying the 99% of guys who we fuck are just interested in the mrs not me. You as a cpl are not the same as us ,as u don't wanna meet guys only like we do.and we have no probs in guys asking for my pics as till now no o me has ever asked 4 my pic, when my mrs tits and arse is on are profile guys love it just read our feed back, then againg ur can't coz u blocked us lol

over a year ago

I blocked you because you were looking at our profile constantly and I'd prefer it if you didn't

over a year ago

"I blocked you because you were looking at our profile constantly and I'd prefer it if you didn't "
lol no probs

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We're a couple that only play with men,our pics are of me,his pics are in private and thats how he likes it

They're available to anyone that we have an interest in meeting,funnily enough though its a very rare man that has ever asked to see a pic of him even though its there and I always offer

So not everyone thinks its weird and ive only ever seen couples make comments about lack of male pics

When we were meeting couples we had pics of both of us on display as we felt that was fair

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We meet for straight MFM....most of the time the men we meet don't really care what the OH looks like as they are not going to be playing with him, so we don't have pics of him.

over a year ago

"We're a couple that only play with men,our pics are of me,his pics are in private and thats how he likes it

They're available to anyone that we have an interest in meeting,funnily enough though its a very rare man that has ever asked to see a pic of him even though its there and I always offer

So not everyone thinks its weird and ive only ever seen couples make comments about lack of male pics

When we were meeting couples we had pics of both of us on display as we felt that was fair"

over a year ago

"We meet for straight MFM....most of the time the men we meet don't really care what the OH looks like as they are not going to be playing with him, so we don't have pics of him.

"

over a year ago

I don't understand either and I would want to see both as I like to play with both but each to his own

over a year ago

Ad has pic but there for friend only the way he want it ,

over a year ago

"We're a couple that only play with men,our pics are of me,his pics are in private and thats how he likes it

When we were meeting couples we had pics of both of us on display as we felt that was fair"

This I agree with...if both are going to be at a meet then pics of both need to be available (although not necessarily on public display). The pics of the male half may never be asked for, but they should at least be available. To me that's playing fair.

I wouldn't play with a couple without seeing both parties just as I wouldn't expect them to play with me if they hadn't both seen me. I wouldn't be meeting a couple just to play with the female half though so couples only looking for bi-play would be of no interest to me...hence me needing to see both parties x

over a year ago

When I meet couples im not not interested I what the male half looks like after all it's not him I'm planning on shagging so seeing a picture of him is not relevant. As long as he is the kinda guy I can get on with socially that's all that matters.

over a year ago

I'm not saying others are wrong at all but as we're on here as a couple I just think there should be a pic of both of us. We also have a pic of Steve in our friends-only file that occasionally puts blokes off

over a year ago

There ain't no pics of me and it ain't one us any harm.

Now if there were pics of me it may have done us a great deal of harm

Mr Red

over a year ago

Seeing what the man half looks like is just as important as the female to us.a lot of men seem to get carried along by a hot girlfriend on here or even in libs for that matter

over a year ago

That should have said clubs.I'm on a shithouse phone.

over a year ago

Does it actually matter?

Swinging is all about choice. So choose not to play with them if you cant see the male half and its important that you do.

There really is no need to get anyone's panties in a bunch over it. Fuck me, its not there are only a dozen couples on this site!

over a year ago

swinging is about choice you say

we choose to see what the man looks like.

nik isnt going to want some bloke she thinks is not good looking sticking his mushroom tip in her

over a year ago

Of course it matters, otherwise I wouldn't have started this post

over a year ago

Why don't u meet cpls who have both face pics on there profile job done

over a year ago

"I understand that usually people prefer to see pics of the female half of a couple but surely there should be at least one body/face pic of the guy too? I find it quite off putting when they don't have any."
wel were defo a couple have bin for 8 years and very hapy too but to respond to ure question we respect others wishes not to publish either male or female pik be it body shots or face after all body shots could be of any 1 i myself hate the look of my body but hapy to place piks on here but greg has a very strict job and chooses not to plug his face body across the internet or such sites if we get asked for piks there is other ways of sending I E email etc x

over a year ago

If both parties are wishing to play then there should be a pic of the guy on the profile.

Albeit that pic does not have to be made public

over a year ago

"Well it's not really a couples profile then, your wife might as well be on here alone and just state that you'll be watching "
Still involved, still a couple

over a year ago

thats much the same as i had said gregs pik wil be available to whome WE SEE FIT not to any one

over a year ago

"Well it's not really a couples profile then, your wife might as well be on here alone and just state that you'll be watching Still involved, still a couple "

So why not pics of both, or don't you get the point of this?

over a year ago

"Well it's not really a couples profile then, your wife might as well be on here alone and just state that you'll be watching Still involved, still a couple

So why not pics of both, or don't you get the point of this?"

coz we r not looking to fuck cpls only guys, if we was looking to fuck cpls then there should be 4 pics but we ent and guys are only interested in my mrs not me

over a year ago

When looking for a possible meet it is a little frustrating when no pics of guy, often there are cock shots but it is nice to see both m & f face pics. Even if m puts his in private it still is available on request if they like your profile.

At the end of the day I suppose it is up to the individual but I think it is nice to see both.

(gill)

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I can see this from both sides if your a couple looking for full swap then you probably need to show a picture of both of you if your only looking for guys in addition it's less important to have a picture of the male half, now there is the other side to this as well the people who are pretending to be something they are not and to have a couples profile with pictures of both or both together gives some kind of comfort that the people you are talking to actually are a couple! so in balance I agree a picture of both parties is preferably but each to their own I guess

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Well it's not really a couples profile then, your wife might as well be on here alone and just state that you'll be watching Still involved, still a couple

So why not pics of both, or don't you get the point of this?"

I don't no.

If we were playing with couples we would put pics up of both of us. As it stands we only do straight MFM so the only person the single male needs to fancy is me the female half, so they don't normally want to see pics of the male half.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

So why not pics of both, or don't you get the point of this?

I don't no.

If we were playing with couples we would put pics up of both of us. As it stands we only do straight MFM so the only person the single male needs to fancy is me the female half, so they don't normally want to see pics of the male half.

"

makes perfect sense to us

over a year ago

"I can see this from both sides if your a couple looking for full swap then you probably need to show a picture of both of you if your only looking for guys in addition it's less important to have a picture of the male half, now there is the other side to this as well the people who are pretending to be something they are not and to have a couples profile with pictures of both or both together gives some kind of comfort that the people you are talking to actually are a couple! so in balance I agree a picture of both parties is preferably but each to their own I guess

"

Pics of the two together (rather than separate pics) certainly helps to out the fake profiles.

And before anyone jumps on me, I'm not saying that all couple profiles with only female pics are fakes!!

over a year ago

"If both parties are wishing to play then there should be a pic of the guy on the profile.

Albeit that pic does not have to be made public "

ooo nice shoes

over a year ago

"I understand that usually people prefer to see pics of the female half of a couple but surely there should be at least one body/face pic of the guy too? I find it quite off putting when they don't have any.wel were defo a couple have bin for 8 years and very hapy too but to respond to ure question we respect others wishes not to publish either male or female pik be it body shots or face after all body shots could be of any 1 i myself hate the look of my body but hapy to place piks on here but greg has a very strict job and chooses not to plug his face body across the internet or such sites if we get asked for piks there is other ways of sending I E email etc x"

We can't help but find this type of statement strange to say the least.

Surely if a long term couple have only one half of them showing a face pic because of job or whatever it's achieving nothing.

Chances are, anyone who knows one half of the couple is going to know the other as well so you may as well have pics of both, or none if you want to be discreet.

We agree with others, where a couple is only meeting single guys then we can't see the point of pics of both.

However, if a couple seeks other couples then they should have pics of both, after all the final decision to meet is usually down to the fem of a couple anyway.

We just ignore profiles with no pics of the male half, it gives the impression they're trying to hide something.

XXXX

over a year ago

I think its important to have pics of both up. Our profile does have more pictures of MissD but we think there are enough of Silk for others to get a feel of what his body looks like.

Our private photos are all face ones individual and together xx

By *hriswillCouple
over a year ago

Just South of Cambridge

We agree completely, are guys that ashamed of what they've got? C&W xx

over a year ago

"We agree completely, are guys that ashamed of what they've got? C&W xx"

Obviously some guys think they're so sexy they'd turn a straight guy

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"We agree completely, are guys that ashamed of what they've got? C&W xx

Obviously some guys think they're so sexy they'd turn a straight guy "

What a really odd thing to say.

If you really think that then how would you explain them meeting with people for fun? Surely they would see them then and even get naked in the same room?

over a year ago

"I think its important to have pics of both up. Our profile does have more pictures of MissD but we think there are enough of Silk for others to get a feel of what his body looks like.

Our private photos are all face ones individual and together xx"

yup, always aimed for 50/50 here...

Devil always wants to see the male half of the cpl on a profile, or she just plain loses interest.

Wolf

over a year ago

"I think its important to have pics of both up. Our profile does have more pictures of MissD but we think there are enough of Silk for others to get a feel of what his body looks like.

Devil always wants to see the male half of the cpl on a profile, or she just plain loses interest.

Wolf

"

I think it is important for people to see that you are actually a couple.

To give others the opportunity to form an opinion on both of us as individuals and as a couple.

I always say a profile is your shop window and i am not hiding Silk in the stock cupboard

MissD

over a year ago

"Obviously some guys think they're so sexy they'd turn a straight guy

If you really think that then how would you explain them meeting with people for fun? Surely they would see them then and even get naked in the same room? "

I'm guessing you haven't read the whole thread, it's what some guy was implying

over a year ago

Wolf

To give others the opportunity to form an opinion on both of us as individuals and as a couple.

I always say a profile is your shop window and i am not hiding Silk in the stock cupboard

MissD "

yeah nothing worse than supertastyhotwife and surpriseminger!

over a year ago

i meet couples and i do like to see both before jumping in as it were.

but how many times in chat do you only is the male part of the couple on cam.

and he is wanking!

the misses is never on cam or around.strange.

over a year ago

"i meet couples and i do like to see both before jumping in as it were.

and he is wanking!

the misses is never on cam or around.strange."

My hubs never cams, it's always me

over a year ago

"i meet couples and i do like to see both before jumping in as it were.

and he is wanking!

the misses is never on cam or around.strange.

My hubs never cams, it's always me "

ah good

over a year ago

Wolf

MissD

yeah nothing worse than supertastyhotwife and surpriseminger! "

Lol too true!!! For me the opposite would be worse

over a year ago

Wolf

MissD

yeah nothing worse than supertastyhotwife and surpriseminger!

Lol too true!!! For me the opposite would be worse "

ok MissD how about my new profile

Tastybrownscotsman and Mrsdoesnaematter

over a year ago

Wolf

MissD "

I can understand the points made here.

Swinging is not as important to us that we have to do what others expect. There are only public pictures of me on our profile, we do have pictures of the 0H set to private. That is his wish. We do ok and therefore we would rather people lose interest in the profile that have to abide by others' expectations.

That's lots of people on the site to play with so all of us can do it our own way

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Wolf

"

Playing as a couple, I d subscribe to that - I would not want to meet just having seen the female partner.

over a year ago

and

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

We do ok and therefore we would rather people lose interest in the profile that have to abide by others' expectations.

That's lots of people on the site to play with so all of us can do it our own way "

I d also subscribe to that stance

over a year ago

Wolf

MissD

I can understand the points made here.

Swinging is not as important to us that we have to do what others expect. There are only public pictures of me on our profile, we do have pictures of the 0H set to private. That is his wish. We do ok and therefore we would rather people lose interest in the profile that have to abide by others' expectations.

That's lots of people on the site to play with so all of us can do it our own way "

We are not doing what others expect and swinging certainly does not come above our private lives either and i find it quite offensive that you imply this.

Its our preference to see both pictures is all. Happy swinging

over a year ago

I apologise if you are offended, it wasn't my intention. My comments were not solely directed at you but to everyone who gets exasperated by the lack of public male pics.

My OH made the decision that he only wants to give out his picture to those who show a genuine desire to meet, not for people to just have a nosy. I of course am an exhibitionist so I like people looking at me.

It is more important to us to lose the interest of some people than have his pic up.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Obviously some guys think they're so sexy they'd turn a straight guy

If you really think that then how would you explain them meeting with people for fun? Surely they would see them then and even get naked in the same room?

I'm guessing you haven't read the whole thread, it's what some guy was implying "

I assumed they were your words as you wrote them and didn't read the sarcasm.

over a year ago

"

I'm guessing you haven't read the whole thread, it's what some guy was implying

I assumed they were your words as you wrote them and didn't read the sarcasm."

Fair enough, although I made exactly the same point as you to the guy who said that, makes absolutely no sense that he wouldn't want a guy looking at his pics but he's comfortable being naked around him in a sexual situation. Think he was just picking an argument for the sake of it

over a year ago

We just take it that when there are no pictures of the male half they are fat/bald/hairy backed.

Mrs D would always expect to see the male half for approval.

By *ornihorniMan
over a year ago

colchester

I think a nice action shot is the best both in it

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Its the same on loads of sites,its generaly the guy that does the profile and therefore the pics.So most of the time its the guy using the wifes pics as bait and more often than not the guy is mingy.

Then you get the " well women are much sexier,nobody want to look at a guy" rubbish for an excuse.if your a couple looking for couples why wouldn't you have pics of both of you ?

Btw pics on our profile of mr to come shortly as can't upload from dam Ipad..

Post new Message to Thread